Xbox 360 account

Discus and support Xbox 360 account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello if i am trying to sign into my xbox 360 account and i put in the right info and it says there is a problem what do i do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StephenieStone, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 account

Hello if i am trying to sign into my xbox 360 account and i put in the right info and it says there is a problem what do i do

:)

StephenieStone, Sep 12, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can you not apply money in your microsoft account to live purchases?

Xbox one accounts not 360

The escalation and splintered is for one accounts not 360
  3. ngocphi Win User

Unable to Purchase Xbox 360 Games with Gold Titles

That error is because you are a child account

To make the purchase you must use an xbox 360.

Or.have a parental account with actual gold not home gold make the purchase

Xbox 360 markrtplace is different from xbox one child accounts must makefile purchase on the 360 or have a parental account make the purchase

Xbox one unrestricted setting is incompatible with xbox 360
  4. HassanB Win User

Family Pack

Hello, yes this is the case, you first need to add all of the accounts on your own XBOX 360 (the XBOX 360 where the Family membership is purchased) by recovering the gamertags to the XBOX 360. Then add them to the family account, after that process is complete
    the other family members are free to recover their accounts back to their own XBOX 360's.
  5. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Cant purchase this month's game with gold; Dead Space

Account restrictions won't affect 360 games

If you have a child account you need to buy it on a 360 console

Xbox one account restrictions and permissions don't apply to xbox 360 games

However parental settings must be set for xbox child accounts for purchases including Web purchases
Thema:

Xbox 360 account

1. Xbox 360 account - Similar Threads - 360 account

2. Recover Old Xbox 360 Account (Continued)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox 360 Account (Continued): Back in April I made a post saying that I wish to recover my Xbox 360 account, however this isn't possible. - I know my old Xbox account's email... there's just one problem. - Yahoo deactivates...
  3. How do I connect my Xbox 360 games to my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox 360 games to my account.: Hi, I have some Xbox 360 games but for some reason, when I bought the Minecraft Pocket Edition and created the Xbox account, for some reason, none of my other games were added to it. I don't know...
  4. Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one working fine but cant see Xbox 360 on my microsoft account even though can log...: Random problem I upgraded to a Xbox One after my trusty 360 died :( Xbox One working fine but I wanted to move saves and paid games So got a a replacement 360 console that I can log in OK access...
  5. Microsoft-Konto auf der Xbox 360 ändern [Translate] Change your Microsoft account on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft-Konto auf der Xbox 360 ändern [Translate] Change your Microsoft account on Xbox 360: Hallo, ich habe eine kleine Frage. Kann es sein das es nicht mehr möglich ist sein Microsoft-Konto auf seinem Xbox 360 Profil zu ändern? Welche Alternativen gib es das ist den Microsoft-Account...
  6. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  7. I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated the region of my Microsoft account, but nothing changed on my xbox 360 game store: I moved from Brazil to Canada. I updated my Microsoft account's region to Canada, I even added a Canadian credit card to it. But my Xbox 360 store is still the Brazilian one. I bought a...
  8. merge xbox 360 and xbox one accounts

in XboX Insiders
    merge xbox 360 and xbox one accounts: i was just thinking it would be a good idea to do this as i have a old 360 account with all of my dlc content and now after all the backwards compatibilty updates it would make it very convienient...
  9. Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard?: I made my main account before my dashboard was updated to its latest. And only figured out last month that there was a newer version of the dashboard. I made researches to know how to update it....
  10. Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 account: I try to sign into live on my Xbox One thru a 360 game and it says my password is wron even tho thats the password to my account d2818a03-7b8d-4e95-802d-6dc39ccc8c08