Xbox 360 account

Discus and support Xbox 360 account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello if i am trying to sign into my xbox 360 account and i put in the right info and it says there is a problem what do i do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by StephenieStone, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 account

Hello if i am trying to sign into my xbox 360 account and i put in the right info and it says there is a problem what do i do

:)

StephenieStone, Sep 12, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can you not apply money in your microsoft account to live purchases?

Xbox one accounts not 360

The escalation and splintered is for one accounts not 360
  3. ngocphi Win User

Unable to Purchase Xbox 360 Games with Gold Titles

That error is because you are a child account

To make the purchase you must use an xbox 360.

Or.have a parental account with actual gold not home gold make the purchase

Xbox 360 markrtplace is different from xbox one child accounts must makefile purchase on the 360 or have a parental account make the purchase

Xbox one unrestricted setting is incompatible with xbox 360
  4. HassanB Win User

Family Pack

Hello, yes this is the case, you first need to add all of the accounts on your own XBOX 360 (the XBOX 360 where the Family membership is purchased) by recovering the gamertags to the XBOX 360. Then add them to the family account, after that process is complete
    the other family members are free to recover their accounts back to their own XBOX 360's.
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

Can't download xbox 360 games on xbox one

This is an issue with the market place and 360 games.

This can be an issue with a child account or trying to use Microsoft credits, some purchases may need to be created on the Xbox 360

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/purchasing-xbox-360-marketplace-content-faq/fd3a2dae-8777-4e5c-8e76-00914501c2cf

Q: Can I use my Microsoft account balance to pay for Xbox 360 content on my Xbox One console or from Xbox.com?

A: You can't use your Microsoft account balance to pay for Xbox 360 content on your Xbox One console or from Xbox.com. In order for you to use your Microsoft account balance to pay for Xbox 360 content,
    you will need to make the purchase from your Xbox 360 console.

: Can child accounts purchase Xbox 360 Marketplace content from a Xbox One console or from Xbox.com?

A: Child or teen accounts cannot make purchases in the Xbox 360 Marketplace on the Xbox One console or Xbox.com. In order for a child or teen account to purchase Xbox 360 content, it must be purchased from
    an Xbox 360 console.
  6. Kikoo123 Win User

Transfer DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One?

If you sign into the xbox 360 account on your xbox one, and if the 360 Game/DLC is backwards compatible you can download it onto your xbox one and then if you want to use that game/dlc on your other xbox one account, you can just sign into both that 360
    account and your xbox one account at the same time and launch the game on your xbox one account.
Thema:

Xbox 360 account

1. Xbox 360 account - Similar Threads - 360 account

2. My old xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My old xbox 360 account: I had an xbox 360 live account qpsleepyqp. I have some old games I downloaded that I want to play again. I do not have my o2 email address anymore for a couple of reasons main one is o2 don't...
  3. can't sign in to xbox live account on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to xbox live account on xbox 360: Ok, I can sign in to xbox live account on my computer, but I can not sign in to xbox live on the xbox 360 console, how can I fix this problem. I have paid for a game pass and have purchase game...
  4. Accounts just appeared on my xbox 360 -

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accounts just appeared on my xbox 360 -: Hello peeps I came home the other day after a short trip to the grocery store about 2 hours roughly. I was playing a certain game all morning however my recent was listing 2 games that i have...
  5. I'm unable to transfer my Xbox 360 account to my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to transfer my Xbox 360 account to my Xbox One: Quite a few years back I upgraded from an Xbox 360 to an Xbox One. I was really excited to transfer my old account with all my games on it, however it wouldn't work. I couldn't sign in with the...
  6. Xbox 360 account not in use anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 account not in use anymore.: So I've been trying to get a specific GT that is taken. I was curios on who owned it and turns out it is owned by a old Xbox 360 account. I know for a fact this account is no longer used because...
  7. My Xbox 360 console says that my email is not linked to a microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console says that my email is not linked to a microsoft account.: I've tried these steps Delete my profile Clear system cache Restart console Redownload profile Here is where the issue comes up. Every time I try this step it gives the error "This email...
  8. Recovering old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering old xbox 360 account: I would like to recover my old xbox 360 account (GT: Saniity Reloadz). However i do not know the password and i am unsure wether the email i remember is linked to the account, if anyone could give...
  9. Playing differant games on 360 and xb1 on the same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing differant games on 360 and xb1 on the same account: I play apex legends on the xbox 1 but my son wants to start playing on his xbox360 on minecraft with his friends can we do this at the same time fc1b01ed-0a2d-4cc5-8dd6-23adcac7373a
  10. Can’t buy Xbox 360 game, even with account credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox 360 game, even with account credit: ive recently had troubles buying an xbox 360 backwards compatible game on the xbox store, i used my credit card, but it said i had no valid options to use. I clicked change payment options and it...