Xbox 360 account

Discus and support Xbox 360 account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I try to sign into live on my Xbox One thru a 360 game and it says my password is wron even tho thats the password to my account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LGx Druw, Sep 26, 2019.

1. LGx Druw
    LGx Druw Guest

Xbox 360 account

I try to sign into live on my Xbox One thru a 360 game and it says my password is wron even tho thats the password to my account

:)

LGx Druw, Sep 26, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Can you not apply money in your microsoft account to live purchases?

Xbox one accounts not 360

The escalation and splintered is for one accounts not 360
  3. ngocphi Win User

Unable to Purchase Xbox 360 Games with Gold Titles

That error is because you are a child account

To make the purchase you must use an xbox 360.

Or.have a parental account with actual gold not home gold make the purchase

Xbox 360 markrtplace is different from xbox one child accounts must makefile purchase on the 360 or have a parental account make the purchase

Xbox one unrestricted setting is incompatible with xbox 360
  4. HassanB Win User

Family Pack

Hello, yes this is the case, you first need to add all of the accounts on your own XBOX 360 (the XBOX 360 where the Family membership is purchased) by recovering the gamertags to the XBOX 360. Then add them to the family account, after that process is complete
    the other family members are free to recover their accounts back to their own XBOX 360's.
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

Can't download xbox 360 games on xbox one

This is an issue with the market place and 360 games.

This can be an issue with a child account or trying to use Microsoft credits, some purchases may need to be created on the Xbox 360

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/purchasing-xbox-360-marketplace-content-faq/fd3a2dae-8777-4e5c-8e76-00914501c2cf

Q: Can I use my Microsoft account balance to pay for Xbox 360 content on my Xbox One console or from Xbox.com?

A: You can't use your Microsoft account balance to pay for Xbox 360 content on your Xbox One console or from Xbox.com. In order for you to use your Microsoft account balance to pay for Xbox 360 content,
    you will need to make the purchase from your Xbox 360 console.

: Can child accounts purchase Xbox 360 Marketplace content from a Xbox One console or from Xbox.com?

A: Child or teen accounts cannot make purchases in the Xbox 360 Marketplace on the Xbox One console or Xbox.com. In order for a child or teen account to purchase Xbox 360 content, it must be purchased from
    an Xbox 360 console.
  6. WPAK Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Hi there,

I'm afraid that it sounds like you currently have two accounts, one offline on the xbox 360 and one Xbox Live account on the Xbox One.

There is an option to promote your offline xbox 360 account to an Xbox Live Account, but this will require a new Microsoft Account (email address), but the next issue would be that it is Not possible to merge multiple accounts into one Xbox Live Account.

So basically there are two options, continue with the current Xbox Live Account that you have on the Xbox One, or to promote the 360 account to an Xbox Live Account and download that to the Xbox One and continue with that one.
Thema:

Xbox 360 account

1. Xbox 360 account - Similar Threads - 360 account

2. Lost my old Xbox 360 account! (2)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old Xbox 360 account! (2): So, my previous question said that the email didn't work/didn't exist for some reason. I now know that I had made a mistake entering the email. I fixed that and had to reset the password. To my...
  3. Lost my old Xbox 360 account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost my old Xbox 360 account!: So recently, I tried logging on my old xbox360 with my old profile, and to my surprise, the email which was used to create the sccount no longer existed. I thought it would fix itself if I deleted...
  4. Account will not re-download onto Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account will not re-download onto Xbox 360: My roommate's Xbox 360 has several accounts on it. All but one are for his children so they have personal settings on some games. His one that he uses for purchases has been encountering problems...
  5. creating a child xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    creating a child xbox live account for xbox 360: Hi Im having a real struggle adding my son to my xbox gold live account - i have setup an account and dont use it but signed up so my son can play minecraft - hes only 6 so i dont want him to...
  6. Netflix not available on XBOX 360 for free XBOX LIVE account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix not available on XBOX 360 for free XBOX LIVE account?: Is this normal? Netflix is not part of the app list. Is it because I’m on free XBOX LIVE, and not GOLD? Or is it XBOX 360 is obsolete? 3341b279-99f0-4f90-9a6e-63728bae5eff
  7. Xbox 360 Account ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account ban: About 7 years ago my account was banned, anyways after trying to replay some old games on my xboxone I was wondering if there was anyway go contact the enforcement team to see if i could get it...
  8. How do i sign in to my Xbox live account on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i sign in to my Xbox live account on Xbox 360?: Before i had tried to get in to my Xbox Live account, it kept denying it. How can i sign in? ed03d159-85c2-4c84-a126-3936ed23b406
  9. xbox 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 account: I have a 360 and it had tons of arcade games on it but 3 years ago I stop playing it. A few days ago I started playing it again cuz I got an Elgato but my hd got wiped out and I want to redownload...
  10. How to buy Xbox 360 games using Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to buy Xbox 360 games using Microsoft account balance: When I'm on my Xbox 360 dashboard, it shows no credit, even though in my Microsoft account website there is credit. I've tried re-downloading my profile, didn't work. I can't seem to find Xbox 360...