Xbox 360 add on problem

Discus and support Xbox 360 add on problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So recently i’ve gotten a xbox 360 so i can play the transformers games again as they were a big part of my childhood and i felt nostalgic so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pbr wolf 1129, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 add on problem

So recently i’ve gotten a xbox 360 so i can play the transformers games again as they were a big part of my childhood and i felt nostalgic so i borrowed a copy of transformers war for cybertron from a buddy and we wanted to play escalation i wanted to play
    a dlc character so went to download the dlc for that character please know that i had bought all the dlcs all those years ago on the same account but i couldn’t find the dlc anywhere i need help please

:)

pbr wolf 1129, Mar 3, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 add on problem

All Transformers games & dlc were de listed from the store a while back, so your only option is to find the dlc from your download history. Goto settings - account - download history, scroll down the list until you find the dlc, then select it and start
    the download.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox 360 add on problem

As there is no further info that we can provide to you on this matter, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part for the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  4. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Xbox 360 add on problem

If you’ve bought it before you should be able to search in the 360 store to download it again. You can also pull up your previous purchase history & find it that was as well.
  5. pbr wolf 1129 Win User

Xbox 360 add on problem

Thank you for the help thats kinda sad as ive always thought the transformer games were very under rated
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

how do you download a profile on a xbox 360? it will not let me sign in on the console.

Thema:

Xbox 360 add on problem

1. Xbox 360 add on problem - Similar Threads - 360 add problem

2. Xbox 360 console can't add profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 console can't add profile: Hi there, I have an Xbox 360. Whenever I try to download my profile, it returns the ambiguous 80151103. The Xbox support site has an article that says to delete the profile, clear the cache on...
  3. Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox1 can't buy 360 games or add-ons: Hello, I live in Australia and have spent 2 days trying to buy an add on for black ops 1 on my XBOX1. When I try and make the purchase it tells me to update my payment options so when I press to...
  4. I can't add my Xbox 360 to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't add my Xbox 360 to the Xbox app: Please, I tried everything to connect it, but it just can't. 9a062e5f-889e-4016-a382-9349be39f23c
  5. Minecraft Add-ons Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Add-ons Xbox 360 to Xbox One: If I have previously purchased Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition add-ons on Xbox 360, will I be able to download them for free on Xbox One in Minecraft: Xbox One Edition or Minecraft, Xbox One or...
  6. Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you add Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a Backwards Compatible game?: I would highly appreciate it if you added Dark Souls 2 Xbox 360 Edition as a backwards compatible game that will work on Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X. [img]...
  7. I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find add-ons for an xbox 360 game: I bought call of duty black ops (the first one) recently andI have 2 of the dlcs, escalation and resurrection but for some reason whenever I go to the manage game menu i can't find the dlc in the...
  8. How to add my old xbox 360 gamertag account to my current windows 10 account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to add my old xbox 360 gamertag account to my current windows 10 account: I'm trying to add my old Xbox 360 account to my windows 10 account to play games on PC, they are on 2 separate emails, I've tried adding the email as an alias but my 360 profile doesn't show up...
  9. Can no longer add the free Xbox one games from Games with Gold on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer add the free Xbox one games from Games with Gold on my Xbox 360: I've had 2 issues occur trying to add the free Xbox One game to my list to play in the future when I finally purchase an Xbox One system. For the past few months I was consistently getting the...
  10. how come xbox 360 does not add more free download games to the list as its outdated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how come xbox 360 does not add more free download games to the list as its outdated: I have noticed that the list of free games is never updated and with the games that are on [Mod removed-Profanity] 7edfd31d-7a04-4de9-b750-65429f787fd8