Xbox 360 age verification

Discus and support Xbox 360 age verification in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot log into my Xbox 360 because it requires age verification. This is a known Korea issue. The problem is, I am not in Korea and do jot have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Assassins3304, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 age verification

I cannot log into my Xbox 360 because it requires age verification. This is a known Korea issue. The problem is, I am not in Korea and do jot have a Korean phone in order to complete the age verification. Why does my account think I am in Korea? How do I circumvent this issue?

:)

Assassins3304, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox 360

Did you do a factory reset on the 360? You can get this changed by age verification process here.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4090292/microsoft-account-age-verification-for-parental-consent
  3. Smwutches Win User

Child's account

That's for age verification for using a Microsoft account. Changing the age of a Microsoft account does not change the age of an Xbox account.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Age verification

Changing your date of birth using a credit card on account.microsoft.com does not change it on your Xbox account.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Age verification

It's not possible to change the age of an account once it has been created.
  6. Mingus l Win User

Age verification

Same problem here. Xbox.com asked me for age verification and I will be redirected to a korean site "siren24.com". I'm in Germany with a German account ...
Thema:

Xbox 360 age verification

1. Xbox 360 age verification - Similar Threads - 360 age verification

2. Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless...: Hi there, I've just brought a second hand 360 and I can't play age restricted games unless I have a family settings pass code which I haven't got, any way to get round this please...
  3. Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition Issue Xbox 360 Version on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition Issue Xbox 360 Version on Xbox One: Hi. I've tried the solution listed in the earlier post below, except it requires that I have Disc 2 in my One at all times when playing for the DLC to Display. When Disc 2 is out, it's not...
  4. Dragon Age Inquisiton discs 360 can I play on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisiton discs 360 can I play on Xbox one?: Hey guys, I just got an Xbox One and was desperate to complete DLC Trespasser for dragon age inquisition, but Xbox One says the 360 inquisition discs are incompatible. I stupidly thought since...
  5. Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connecting my xbox 360 with origin so I can have a custom history for dragon age inquisition: I'm not sure how it all works, if someone could give me a step by step guide? I made my world and imported but I don't know how to send it to my xbox. a67f719e-c15c-4346-8531-ad2f4b923898
  6. Dragon Age Inquisition. Import data from Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age Inquisition. Import data from Xbox 360?: I have already started a game on my 360. will the data be usable for my xbox one or do i need to start a new game? c0899208-9de0-4676-97f9-f15b7a3db661
  7. Looking for friends to play minecraft with (360) age 10 to 15.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play minecraft with (360) age 10 to 15.: Hi. My kids are looking for some children age 10 to 15 to play minecraft with. Got xbox 360. Timezoone central europe. English or Swedish. Thanx. SlowedElk540 d53bb1e7-5b2d-486a-ad3f-0b358378127b
  8. About Dragon Age Inquisition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    About Dragon Age Inquisition on Xbox 360: Good morning, That is my first post here. Guys yesterday i bought the game Dragon Age Inquisition for the 360, but i didn't know that this game needs a HD xbox 360 and now i can't play what...
  9. Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?: I have four files that I saved on the cloud that are from my Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition. When I bought the Xbox one I bought myself DA:I GOTYE and today renewed my Xbox live. SO, why...
  10. Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I play my Dragon Age: Inquisition saved files from my old 360 console to my Xbox one?: I have four files that I saved on the cloud that are from my Dragon Age Inquisition Deluxe Edition. When I bought the Xbox one I bought myself DA:I GOTYE and today renewed my Xbox live. SO, why...