Xbox 360 All Entertainment Plan for All

Discus and support Xbox 360 All Entertainment Plan for All in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I received a Email from Xbox stating there has been billing issues on Microsoft's end. When I got the email it says I didn't have to pay till Feb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stermer, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Stermer
    Stermer Guest

Today I received a Email from Xbox stating there has been billing issues on Microsoft's end. When I got the email it says I didn't have to pay till Feb 18th. That wasn't the case they billed me today. The system tried billing me for 7 times for seven months.
    I alerted Xbox Customer Support as fast as I got notified. Please beware that other customers most likely will have the same issue and ban there Xbox 360 as well due to the system glitch. Please let the customers know that they will need to contact Xbox Customer
    Support to get this resolved. Emails have been sent out to customers saying they will be billed once but the system will try to bill more then once. So lets point these customers to the right direction and tell them they need to contact support directly.

:)

Stermer, Feb 17, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan

You should contact the store you purchased the console from to see if there's anything they can do to help you out.

onyxishere, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan

Hmmm.. I recommend you call support, 1-800-4MY-XBOX. I really wouldn't know what else to tell you.

Killswitch51880, Feb 17, 2014
  4. onyxishere Win User

You should contact the store you purchased the console from to see if there's anything they can do to help you out.
  5. Killswitch51880 Win User

Hmmm.. I recommend you call support, 1-800-4MY-XBOX. I really wouldn't know what else to tell you.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Entertainment for all plan

I'm sorry to tell you that only phone support can help with billing issues. You'll need to contact them again. If you don't get someone who can help you this time ask to speak with a supervisor.
  7. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Entertainment For All Plan

I would expect that it is tied to your account. I will try to check into this further for you, but I am pretty certain I am correct on that.
  8. orlin1981 Win User

Entertainment for all plan

Yes my Live account is still active and I have called support several time sense I wrote this and each time they say they are creating a case and will call me back but never do. I'm so tired of the worthless support that Microsoft offers.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 All Entertainment Plan for All - Similar Threads - 360 Entertainment Plan

2. Update : resolved - Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update : resolved - Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile: My previous thread was locked but not answered... https://answers.microsoft.com/fr-fr/xbox/forum/all/changed-region-by-mistake-360-region-on-xbox/bda9d818-bb09-4a32-a5bc-830d67e76dc8 I was able...
  3. Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: My xbox 360 has power, but won't turn on when i press the power button and after i do it makes a clicking sound. I've tryed videos and other ways to see if it will fix it, but nothing works can...
  4. Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changed region by mistake :( - 360 Region on Xbox profile: Hi, I wanted to change region for Canada, and I changed by mistake to brazil. I don't live in Brazil and I don't speak the language. I'd like to either rollback to my former country, or change...
  5. Xbox 360 Harddrive issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Harddrive issue: My xbox360 Internal Harddrive is not recognizing. kindly advise how to solve the issue. 12dc9c72-d900-4b17-b174-049b6773909b
  6. Where’s the spring in the 360 controller’s trigger?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where’s the spring in the 360 controller’s trigger?: The spring in my 360 controller’s right trigger seems to have been disconnected somehow. The button still sends a signal, but it doesn’t spring back up when I depress it; I have to pull it back...
  7. extension cable for xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    extension cable for xbox 360 controller: Hi Can anyone point me in the direction as to where I can obtain an extension cable for xbox360 controller ? I need it so I can use it from one end of my flat to the other. Thanks Habib...
  8. Xbox 360 17544 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 17544 update: Ever since i updated to this version, pressing the guide button freezes the console and trying to roll back the update also flashes the screen black and doing nothing. How to fix This is also xbox...
  9. The Xbox 360 Entertainment for All Plan DOES NOT CARRY OVER

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox 360 Entertainment for All Plan DOES NOT CARRY OVER: Hi my name is Austin and shortly after I bought the subsidized Xbox 360 with the 2-year contract for $15.00 a month the news of the Xbox One came out along with Phil Spencer saying any membership...
  10. Disabled "Entertainment for All" 360. Can I use it after paying the ETF?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disabled "Entertainment for All" 360. Can I use it after paying the ETF?: Hello, I bought an Xbox 360 1/2013. Around 10/2013 I cancelled the credit card that was used to pay my monthly subscription fee, and never updated my account with the new card info. So my account...