Xbox 360 All Entertainment Plan for All

Discus and support Xbox 360 All Entertainment Plan for All in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I received a Email from Xbox stating there has been billing issues on Microsoft's end. When I got the email it says I didn't have to pay till Feb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stermer, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Stermer
    Stermer Guest

Today I received a Email from Xbox stating there has been billing issues on Microsoft's end. When I got the email it says I didn't have to pay till Feb 18th. That wasn't the case they billed me today. The system tried billing me for 7 times for seven months.
    I alerted Xbox Customer Support as fast as I got notified. Please beware that other customers most likely will have the same issue and ban there Xbox 360 as well due to the system glitch. Please let the customers know that they will need to contact Xbox Customer
    Support to get this resolved. Emails have been sent out to customers saying they will be billed once but the system will try to bill more then once. So lets point these customers to the right direction and tell them they need to contact support directly.

:)

Stermer, Feb 17, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan

You should contact the store you purchased the console from to see if there's anything they can do to help you out.

onyxishere, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan

Hmmm.. I recommend you call support, 1-800-4MY-XBOX. I really wouldn't know what else to tell you.

Killswitch51880, Feb 17, 2014
  4. onyxishere Win User

You should contact the store you purchased the console from to see if there's anything they can do to help you out.
  5. Killswitch51880 Win User

Hmmm.. I recommend you call support, 1-800-4MY-XBOX. I really wouldn't know what else to tell you.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Entertainment for all plan

I'm sorry to tell you that only phone support can help with billing issues. You'll need to contact them again. If you don't get someone who can help you this time ask to speak with a supervisor.
  7. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Entertainment For All Plan

I would expect that it is tied to your account. I will try to check into this further for you, but I am pretty certain I am correct on that.
  8. orlin1981 Win User

Entertainment for all plan

Yes my Live account is still active and I have called support several time sense I wrote this and each time they say they are creating a case and will call me back but never do. I'm so tired of the worthless support that Microsoft offers.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 All Entertainment Plan for All - Similar Threads - 360 Entertainment Plan

2. Original Xbox game not working on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox game not working on 360: I just bought need for speed underground for original Xbox and doesn't work on Xbox 360 but spiderman 2002 works Why's that? :/ 6cd65edb-81db-4bbc-8929-5037c693fc81
  3. Xbox 360 live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live gold: Hola, porque no puedo comprar el mes de xbox live gold? Luego de que doy el último paso para afiliarme, me sale un mensaje que no fue posible completar el pago. Gracias por la ayuda...
  4. Transferring a once dependent Xbox 360 account to it's own account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring a once dependent Xbox 360 account to it's own account: My dad recently "disassociated" my child Xbox 360 profile from his account. I'm not entirely sure what he did (as he isn't communicating with me about it) and told me to contact Support. Firstly,...
  5. Xbox 360 Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Connection Issues: So here's the scoop- I finally got around to playing the Gears ultimate edition, and decided to continue on with the games since I enjoyed the first one. Well when I went to play with a friend on...
  6. xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...: Hello, I've got windows 10 with the latest update installed, I also have wireless xbox 360 controller. It works perfectly fine under Steam but I can't get it working with any of my games run...
  7. Parental security code on secondhand Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental security code on secondhand Xbox 360: I there, I bought a Xbox360 from second hand but it has not been reset. Also, there's a parental security code that prevents me from playing. I tried to get back to the woman who sold it to me,...
  8. Is it normal for the thumbsticks/triggers on an Xbox 360 controller to register as fully...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it normal for the thumbsticks/triggers on an Xbox 360 controller to register as fully...: I bought an Xbox 360 controller off Amazon for use on PC. Durazno^2 is showing the thumbsticks and triggers give 100% output even when only pressed about two thirds of the way (and 0% until they...
  9. The Xbox 360 Entertainment for All Plan DOES NOT CARRY OVER

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox 360 Entertainment for All Plan DOES NOT CARRY OVER: Hi my name is Austin and shortly after I bought the subsidized Xbox 360 with the 2-year contract for $15.00 a month the news of the Xbox One came out along with Phil Spencer saying any membership...
  10. Disabled "Entertainment for All" 360. Can I use it after paying the ETF?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disabled "Entertainment for All" 360. Can I use it after paying the ETF?: Hello, I bought an Xbox 360 1/2013. Around 10/2013 I cancelled the credit card that was used to pay my monthly subscription fee, and never updated my account with the new card info. So my account...