Xbox 360 All Entertainment Plan for All

Discus and support Xbox 360 All Entertainment Plan for All in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today I received a Email from Xbox stating there has been billing issues on Microsoft's end. When I got the email it says I didn't have to pay till Feb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stermer, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Stermer
    Stermer Guest

Today I received a Email from Xbox stating there has been billing issues on Microsoft's end. When I got the email it says I didn't have to pay till Feb 18th. That wasn't the case they billed me today. The system tried billing me for 7 times for seven months.
    I alerted Xbox Customer Support as fast as I got notified. Please beware that other customers most likely will have the same issue and ban there Xbox 360 as well due to the system glitch. Please let the customers know that they will need to contact Xbox Customer
    Support to get this resolved. Emails have been sent out to customers saying they will be billed once but the system will try to bill more then once. So lets point these customers to the right direction and tell them they need to contact support directly.

:)

Stermer, Feb 17, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan

You should contact the store you purchased the console from to see if there's anything they can do to help you out.

onyxishere, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 Entertainment For All Plan

Hmmm.. I recommend you call support, 1-800-4MY-XBOX. I really wouldn't know what else to tell you.

Killswitch51880, Feb 17, 2014
  4. onyxishere Win User

You should contact the store you purchased the console from to see if there's anything they can do to help you out.
  5. Killswitch51880 Win User

Hmmm.. I recommend you call support, 1-800-4MY-XBOX. I really wouldn't know what else to tell you.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Entertainment for all plan

I'm sorry to tell you that only phone support can help with billing issues. You'll need to contact them again. If you don't get someone who can help you this time ask to speak with a supervisor.
  7. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Entertainment For All Plan

I would expect that it is tied to your account. I will try to check into this further for you, but I am pretty certain I am correct on that.
  8. orlin1981 Win User

Entertainment for all plan

Yes my Live account is still active and I have called support several time sense I wrote this and each time they say they are creating a case and will call me back but never do. I'm so tired of the worthless support that Microsoft offers.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 All Entertainment Plan for All - Similar Threads - 360 Entertainment Plan

2. Xbox 360 with usb storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 with usb storage: Im trying to download and play a game on a usb, but it tells me i have to attach an xbox 360 hard drive to play original xbox games. I tried to reconfigure my usb as other article say but it still...
  3. I can't download my Xbox/360 games through Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download my Xbox/360 games through Xbox Live Gold: Whenever I try to download a Xbox/360 game it just give me an error saying that my account can't make this kind of purchase. Is there any way I could resolve this issue?...
  4. Xbox 360 update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update problem: hi I have tested all solutions in xbox support site update from flash drive is not successful too!!! I face this error code: 4476-0000-0080-0300-8015-0101 or 4476-4497-1380-2446-C810-1004...
  5. Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360: I have a xbox 360 and just got xbox live gold card today what do i have to do 9d1d34e2-ca31-4624-aa4c-50221e468208
  6. BF3 360 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BF3 360 on Xbox One: I run battlefield 3 on my Xbox One. Last Friday when I launch the game I get to the servers and every server is displaying 0 people playing out of x number of people allowed. When I try to enter...
  7. Downloading xbox 360 profile to xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading xbox 360 profile to xbox one: Hi I'm trying to run some xbox 360 games in my new xbox one x. The games install fine but when launched I get a grey screen "Getting your xbox 360 info..." The progress bar doesn't move....
  8. Xbox 360 wireless network connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless network connection problems: I bought a wireless network adapter for my xbox 360 to download the origins dlc for BO2. But everytime i try to connect to my home wifi it says that there are multiple betworks with the same name....
  9. The Xbox 360 Entertainment for All Plan DOES NOT CARRY OVER

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox 360 Entertainment for All Plan DOES NOT CARRY OVER: Hi my name is Austin and shortly after I bought the subsidized Xbox 360 with the 2-year contract for $15.00 a month the news of the Xbox One came out along with Phil Spencer saying any membership...
  10. Disabled "Entertainment for All" 360. Can I use it after paying the ETF?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disabled "Entertainment for All" 360. Can I use it after paying the ETF?: Hello, I bought an Xbox 360 1/2013. Around 10/2013 I cancelled the credit card that was used to pay my monthly subscription fee, and never updated my account with the new card info. So my account...