Xbox 360 app "Crunchy roll" does not work consistently.

Discus and support Xbox 360 app "Crunchy roll" does not work consistently. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So for a couple months now I have been watching anime on Crunchy Roll. Every now and than it will pop open, let me look at my account and shows Etc.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S0NMAN, Mar 14, 2019.

1. S0NMAN
    S0NMAN Guest

So for a couple months now I have been watching anime on Crunchy Roll. Every now and than it will pop open, let me look at my account and shows Etc. But when I try to launch a show it will load and show and error saying this service is un-available and to
    check the servicealerts website (Other apps like netflix work with no issue.)

On the website nothing indicates that the app I am using or ANY app is currently offline or having issues. I have tried everything as well as re-installing all xbox updates and re-installing the app. Alas nothing fixes this issue.

Although it seems to fix itself. about a day or two later it works fine. and then works again flawlessly for maybe another week, than again it happens.

I am using an xbox360, internet speed is typically 100mb down, and my network also shows that service alert on it and wont go away even after resetting or clearing caches. just seems to fix itself.

Very strange.

I was told to post here from one of the tech supports and explain my situation after trying everything to no avail which includes as some stated above power cycling, network resetting, cache deleting, storage reformatting, app re-installing, xbox update re-installing,
    unplugging for a day or two.

And also again like stated above other apps like netflix work perfectly.

Sadly I am just trying to watch some anime on my TV and im just having the hardest time with it.

Any help?

-Thanks.

:)

S0NMAN, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Pandy Yato Win User

Heya,

I have experienced the same issues with Crunchyroll myself, as the other apps etc are working the actual problem lies with Crunchyroll.

I have noticed that at the same time, their website seems to be going down as well so I don't know if they are periodically experiencing issues, sometimes it might also be due to maintenance on their end, there just isn't a clear answer from them.

I know it is annoying but hopefully, they will resolve whatever these problems are as it's my go-to anime app!
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Had xbox one a week

Apps:

ReddX

Hulu Plus

Crunchy Roll

IE (mod edit)

Youtube

OneDrive

Xbox Music/Video
  4. Dragonball Z Win User

Big demand for Funimation app for xbox one and xbox 360

Its all about personal tastes. Buy into the service with the show you like the most. Xbox one was touted as a media center. If you want to watch anime on your xbox being able to pick from crunchy roll, hulu, netflix, and funimation and the shows they
    offer is great. As soon as the app is released more options.

Regarding crunchy roll; my only problem with crunchy roll is the slow release of some shows which they own the licenses.

If you are paying for content you should be able to watch it before fan groups release their own version.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Major League Gaming App released for Xbox One today

No one cares about an MLG app(well some do but the majority dont) Wake me when HBOGO, crunchy roll, and Epix are available.
  6. PsychoticNero Win User

Crunchy Roll for XboxONE

Do they know how much of a pain in the *** it is to switch around the wiring every Saturday? Seriously though we have crunchy-roll on the xbox-360 so why not the xbox-one?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 app "Crunchy roll" does not work consistently. - Similar Threads - 360 app Crunchy

2. viki app on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    viki app on 360: I downloaded the viki app on my 360 and it keeps telling me the server is not available right now I have redownloaded and still 25683002-c6ed-4507-b523-1f8a84d77dcd
  3. Backwards compatible game I purchased on my 360 not showing up in my games and apps on the one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible game I purchased on my 360 not showing up in my games and apps on the one: I purchased sonic adventure battle 2 on my xbox 360 and i know that its backwards compatible. Yet when i go to my games and apps on my xbox one it does not show up. When i go to the store on my...
  4. Does anyone know how to fix the problem with the Yotube app for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix the problem with the Yotube app for xbox 360: Hi Does anyone know how to fix the problem with the Yotube app for xbox 360 my problem is when i scroll down my subscriptions list i get about half way down it locks up on me it's been doing...
  5. Movies & TV App is Broken on 360 ... only provides 25 episodes in a series.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Movies & TV App is Broken on 360 ... only provides 25 episodes in a series.: Hi, While there was an attempt to help, there was no solution that worked when I first posted the issue a couple of weeks ago. The thread has been locked today after another person experience the...
  6. a wrighter app on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    a wrighter app on xbox 360: can you develop a wrighter app on xbox 360 so that i can wirght a book on my xbox and download that app can you gove a sighn when its done 955632c8-1f8f-4e7d-b425-a0c33dfe5b85
  7. Cannot access Xbox live on 360 console or app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Xbox live on 360 console or app.: Can anyone help me figure out why I can log into my xbox live account on pc and the browser on my tablet and phone. But when I try to log in on my 360 console or the mobile app it says that the...
  8. Xbox 360 discs open Blu-ray app on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 discs open Blu-ray app on Xbox One: Hello there, I’ve been searching for any solutions and it seems that is a very odd issue since I didn’t get any. The problem itself is that when I put a disc of Xbox 360 on the Xbox One, it...
  9. movies anywhere app for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    movies anywhere app for xbox 360: wondering if there is a way to get movies anywhere on xbox 360 e7483b6e-7db0-4abb-9507-e6818fe44620
  10. Netflix app crashing Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app crashing Xbox 360: Hi, I have started the xbox today (December 23rd 2018) and Netflix. It prompted me to install an update. I did. Now launching the app brings a black screen and crashes/freezes the console....