Xbox 360 apps not working

Discus and support Xbox 360 apps not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone recently experienced problems running apps (Netflix, Hulu, etc.) on xbox 360? I have experienced this starting 7/3/19. Also when I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ideoh1, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Ideoh1
    Ideoh1 Guest

Has anyone recently experienced problems running apps (Netflix, Hulu, etc.) on xbox 360? I have experienced this starting 7/3/19. Also when I go to browse apps there is noting there and when I search apps I get 304 error code.

:)

Ideoh1, Jul 6, 2019
  2. II M0Z II Win User

XBOX ONE GAMES ON Xbox 360

Xbox One apps are unlikely to work on 360 however certain 360 apps will carry over no doubt.
  3. Kevin Rush Win User

HBO GO not working on Xbox 360

The HBO Go app on Xbox 360 is not working?
  4. Ideoh1 Win User

OK. Some good news. I did what you suggested by going to the Download History and downloading again. When I did it added the app to the My Apps folder and I was able to open and use the apps (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc.) from the My Apps folder but the app
    icon in the apps dashboard still gives the error code.

Thanks
  5. XBOX TECH VIRUS Win User

Error Code is 807B0193
    Hello RonaldDeWitt

Thank you for coming to the forums today,

Please be aware that is you are having an issue, it ius recommended you uninstall and re0install the app.

Possible work around for error code 807b0193 no items in browse apps, can not search and no way to download deleted app *

Xbox 360

1. Make sure you are logged in using a profile you used previously to download whatever app you need.

2. Scroll to settings

3. Then Account

4. Then Download History

5. Scroll until you see the app

6. Follow on screen instructions from there.

7. Say thank you, it has taken me a while to find this

Please advise if this has helped ?

This is still being investigated by Xbox engineer team.

Please feel free to use the forum for any questions you might have, but please done not post the that topic as this would be against the forum
    guildlines
  6. DANTOLA Win User

[​IMG]
    sorry
    about the sideways pic. I have the same issue and keep getting this error code.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 apps not working - Similar Threads - 360 apps working

2. Why do I have a service alert with a yellow ! On my Xbox 360. I can't get apps to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have a service alert with a yellow ! On my Xbox 360. I can't get apps to work: Service Alert with a yellow !. Will it fix itself or do I have to do something? f41aa514-c9ff-46f5-8a64-ab6b40078c66
  3. Xbox 360 app "Crunchy roll" does not work consistently.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 app "Crunchy roll" does not work consistently.: So for a couple months now I have been watching anime on Crunchy Roll. Every now and than it will pop open, let me look at my account and shows Etc. But when I try to launch a show it will load...
  4. Twitch TV app on xbox 360 not working properly.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch TV app on xbox 360 not working properly.: I can open the Twitch app but when i try to open a stream within the app all i get is a black screen. I have deleted and re-installed the app to no avail. Any other ideas would be appreciated...
  5. Twitch app not working in Sweden (xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app not working in Sweden (xbox 360): I've watched streams before without any issues. The app is working, up until I press any stream. The screen turns black, with just a play and a stop button. From research it seems that the issue...
  6. Xobx 360 controller doesn't work with Xbox App when live streaming an Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xobx 360 controller doesn't work with Xbox App when live streaming an Xbox One X: Hi All I need a bit of help: I have the following: xbox One X Official Controller Forza 7 Mad Catz Xbox 360 steering wheel ( Wired). So want to use my steering wheel with my one X. But I do...
  7. Please update the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app to work with iOS 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please update the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app to work with iOS 11: Microsoft, please update the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app to work with iOS 11. Currently it’s incompatible with iOS 11 and therefore can’t be downloaded from the App Store anymore. Here’s the link to...
  8. Xbox 360 YouTube app won't Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 YouTube app won't Work: Hi I just got a X360 (Slim) after few Years without console and id really like to use the Youtube App, but it loads (with the regular Youtube logo and red background) and then the screen turns...
  9. Xbox 360 wired contoller not working on windows 10 xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 wired contoller not working on windows 10 xbox app: I have the xbox 360 controllers lying around so thought would connect to new ASUS laptop with inetl i5-6200ucpu 2.30GHZ 64 bit operating windows 10 . But cant seem to make it work. Drivers updated...
  10. My youtube app hasnt been working the past few weeks on my 360 i deleted and reinstalled and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My youtube app hasnt been working the past few weeks on my 360 i deleted and reinstalled and ...: i tried to delete the youtube app and reinstalled it and still doesnt work! So is there anything else i can do for it to work 46389f62-6b2d-4416-8883-5cfca463cdc8