Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only

Discus and support Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I can't download backward compatible xbox 360 games which are released on xbox live gold. For e.g I cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matikur, May 24, 2020.

1. Matikur
    Matikur Guest

I have xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I can't download backward compatible xbox 360 games which are released on xbox live gold. For e.g I cant download overload II which is backward compatible as per list published by Microsoft. This has happened
    multiple times. It has worked only few times. Every time it asks for for payment info. When I go to payment page, it has India as default country and I cant even change it.

I am able to install games from xbox game pass though. I have tried talking to customer support but I did not get any resolution yet.

:)

Matikur, May 24, 2020
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Cant Install Halo 3 on Xbox 360

If i got a Xbox 360 game from live with gold, it's will be only a backward compatible? I can't play on Xbox 360?
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Games With Gold November 2015

Games with Gold Titles Included in Backward Compatibility

When backward compatibility launches in November, all future Xbox 360 Games with Gold titles will be playable on Xbox One. That means Xbox Live Gold members now will get more free games to play each month on Xbox One.

www.xbox.com/.../backward-compatibility
  4. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Lego Star Wars III free with Gold... 14 day Free Trial, Says I have to Buy Game??

Free Trials will not let you purchase the 360 Games with Gold. You will only be able to get the Xbox One games.

This is clarified on the support page.

For Xbox 360 console customers only:

• You can’t redeem backward-compatible Games with Gold with this type of Xbox Live Gold trial.

Hope this helps.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Gold and no dante

Hello John,

Trials are basically like a beta. There are limits to trials, reason the games are asking you to purchase is due to it isn't a full Xbox live gold subscription. You also need billing information on the account to get free games with gold that are backward
    compatible. If you are still having trouble after getting gold with the games please feel free to come back and we will help you out. here is a article on

Xbox gold trial

Here it clearly states cant redeem backward compatible

For Xbox 360 console customers only:

• You can’t redeem backward-compatible Games with Gold with this type of Xbox Live Gold trial.
    Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

internal multiplayer network

Hi there,

The only way someone on Xbox One can play with someone on the Xbox 360 is if the Xbox One user plays one of the backwards compatible titles and both accounts have an Xbox Live Gold subscription.

Here are the available games for backwards compatible:
    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any more questions!
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only - Similar Threads - 360 backward compatible

2. Xbox bug when playing 360 backwards compatibility games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox bug when playing 360 backwards compatibility games: I'm in xbox insider alpha skip ahead on my xbox one x and have recently found that despite been connected to xbox live (via ethernet to router, all network tests pass ok) when I play a 360...
  3. Cannot download accounts on Xbox 360 via backwards compat on XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download accounts on Xbox 360 via backwards compat on XB1: Ive been trying to play some backwards compatible games on my xbox one from games downloaded from the xbox store but i cannot download any account onto my xbox. It will download about an inch and...
  4. I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.: https://imgur.com/a/pLZrTnu When you press yes, it opens up the 1's network page where nothing there reports any connection issue. submitted by /u/Igotbanned1738 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox 360 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible: Hi.... i will like to see this Xbox 360 game to become backwards compatible with Xbox One [img] e4b692ce-fb59-429b-9cf0-08ccd1adebbc
  6. Xbox 360 backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 backwards compatibility issue: Hi, i'm having this issue starting xbox 360 games on my Xbox One and it can't seem to connect to the internet. When i start the game a window appears saying "downloading your xbox 360 data" or...
  7. Backwards Compatible Games Sign Me Out of Xbox Live Mid-Session But Only on My Xbox 360 Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Games Sign Me Out of Xbox Live Mid-Session But Only on My Xbox 360 Account: I want to play Black Ops 2 on my xbox one but everytime I'm in the middle of a zombies match with my friends, it disconnects my xbox 360 account from xbox live while i remain in my xbox one party...
  8. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition backwards compatibility with Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition backwards compatibility with Xbox One: Recently, I bought Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, hoping that it would work on my Xbox One. When I put in the disc, it notified me that it was not backwards compatible. I am unable to buy a Xbox 360....
  9. Still can not sign into a 360 or use backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can not sign into a 360 or use backwards compatibility: Still can not sign into a 360 or use backwards compatibility .... I have not been able to since the release of xbox one for some reason i can not log into a 360 console or use backwards compat I...
  10. When are you putting Xbox 360 007 games on Xbox one backwards compatibility???

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you putting Xbox 360 007 games on Xbox one backwards compatibility???: When are you going to put xbox 360, 007 games on xbox one backwards compatabilaty , as the red ring of death stuffed my 360 xbox , so bought a xbox one so i could play james bond games , And guess...