Xbox 360 backwards compatibility for FH2

Discus and support Xbox 360 backwards compatibility for FH2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would love to see the xbox 360 edition forza horizon 2 compatible with the xbox one, like the original forza horizon. I know that the games are a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sascha2123, May 29, 2022.

1. sascha2123
    sascha2123 Guest

I would love to see the xbox 360 edition forza horizon 2 compatible with the xbox one, like the original forza horizon. I know that the games are a different version, but there would be no reason to have both versions available to play. My cds are scratched and I can t play them on 360 anymore (idk why I didn t move the console while the cds were running or something) but xbox one only needs the license for the game to be actually downloaded and played. And also it would be cool to just turn the cds into digital licenses to not worry about the cds anymore.

:)

sascha2123, May 29, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Game question

Not all 360 games are backwards compatible.

A full list of the ones that are can be found here
    www.xbox.com/.../available-games

As there are xbox one versions of The Crew & FH2 you would need to buy the xbox one versions of those games.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

it will never happen, turn 10 are absolute clowns and no longer support any games older the the latest editions, they have been delisted.

the BC program has also now ended too.

If i was you i would avoid them like the plague, take Forza horizon 3, on there site they say they fully support online and multiplayer for the game even though it is a legacy game, but they won't fix the issue with it as apparently it is out of support even though they say the online is supported. bunch of clowns who will never see another purchase from me, i own the whole series and now i don't touch there stuff.
  4. Smwutches Win User

BLACK for Xbox 360 error

If it's backwards compatible it would only be available on the Xbox One as a backwards compatible game. Not on the 360
    There are backwards compatible games available for the 360. Black is one of them.
  5. Smwutches Win User

The Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers

6. Skeletron27 Win User

Lets Rally to get the Tony Hawk games backwards compatible!

I understand that the OG xbox versions are backwards compatible on xbox 360 but this is primarily having the 360 versions be backwards compatible on xbox one
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 backwards compatibility for FH2 - Similar Threads - 360 backwards compatibility

2. Xbox 360 Live Matchmaking Broken! (Issue Since 2018) - Also Affects Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live Matchmaking Broken! (Issue Since 2018) - Also Affects Backwards Compatibility: For those of you who are currently unaware the real reason why you cannot find any lobbies on older Call of Duty games prior to Black Ops 2 is because the matchmaking servers are broken. This...
  3. Why do i keep getting disconnect while playing 360 backwards compatibility games on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i keep getting disconnect while playing 360 backwards compatibility games on the...: Why do i keep getting disconnect while playing 360 backwards compatibility games on the xbox 360 emulator, but my xbox series s stays connected to xbox live, it is so frustrating as am playing...
  4. Can’t connect to Xbox live through backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on an Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live through backwards compatible Xbox 360 games on an Xbox Series X: I saw a previous post about this but the thread was closed before I could find a sufficient answer so here is my problem. I tried resetting the MAC address and not signing in until inside the game...
  5. xbox 360 backwards compatibility game won't recognize that I am connected to live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 backwards compatibility game won't recognize that I am connected to live: when i load up an xbox 360 game on my xbox s it doenst recognize that i am connected to live and wont download the profile. yes i have done all the recommendations from other posts and still...
  6. Xbox 360/Backward Compatibility games will not connect to Live!!!!!!!! 8015190E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360/Backward Compatibility games will not connect to Live!!!!!!!! 8015190E: So I don't know what's been going on at Microsoft's end, but me and many others have had issues connecting or staying connected to Xbox Live either on the 360 or by playing a backward...
  7. Disc for backwards compatibility (Xbox 360 )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc for backwards compatibility (Xbox 360 ): Can I buy a CD from Microsoft that has the updates needed to play old Xbox original games on an Xbox 360? I just bought All Star Baseball 2004 (Xbox original) and MVP Baseball 2005 (Xbox...
  8. Can't access 360 Live via Backwards Compatibility or Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access 360 Live via Backwards Compatibility or Xbox 360: As the subject says, I can't access the Xbox 360 version of Live on either my Series X or Xbox 360. I've tried deleting profiles, clearing my local 360 storage, switching my wifi from my router to...
  9. xbox 360 backwards compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 backwards compatibility: I've purchased an xbox 360 from a friend with games, some games being for the original xbox. She said the original xbox games worked when she used to play, I've signed into xbox live and have a...
  10. Xbox 360 emulator not connecting on Xbox One backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 emulator not connecting on Xbox One backwards compatible games: Hello, I am having a pretty serious problem with backwards compatible games. My xbox one is connected to the internet and plays xbox one games just fine. However the problem arises whenever I try...