Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Having Network Issues

Discus and support Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Having Network Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To simply put it Whenever I try to load up a 360 game it won't connect to the internet, when I'm using my home wifi, however when I tried my hotspot it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeatHAZARD, May 25, 2021.

1. BeatHAZARD
    BeatHAZARD Guest

To simply put it Whenever I try to load up a 360 game it won't connect to the internet, when I'm using my home wifi, however when I tried my hotspot it worked just fine, and again when I switched back it stopped working.

I have read an Article stating it might be my MTU running lower then 1500, and I don't know if I can change that from my console but I know for a fact my Router runs and MTU of 1500 on other devices,

What can I do to fix this that Doesn't include resseting my Whole Xbox

:)

BeatHAZARD, May 25, 2021
  2. Devildog6012 Win User

I cannot view my Xbox 360 Games under Refine results in My Games on my Profile

Hello There.

I am very sorry that you are having this issue with not being able to play your Xbox 360 Games. First off, You have to make sure that Xbox 360 title is Backwards Compatible. With this Link you
    can see all the backwards compatible. If this title for the Xbox 360 is not backwards compatible, you will unforucately not be able to play that game. If this title is indeed Backwards Compatible. Try Power Cycling your Xbox Console. Information on how to
    do this is with this Link. If this does not help you. Please go to http://www.support.xbox.com and
    speak with a representative on your problem.

Best of luck to you.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Backwards compatibility (original Xbox to 360)

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Xbox backwards compatibility on Xbox 360. Unfortunately, there may be technical issues that arise when playing some of these games.

Have you already tried checking to see if your Xbox 360 is updated? Do you have an official Xbox 360 hard drive or is it aftermarket? Both can cause issues with backwards compatibility. Here is the

link
    for the Xbox support page.

Hopefully this helps!
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

xbox one Fall of Cybertron

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 Fall of Cybertron disc is not backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

Click here for a list of all backwards compatible content on the Xbox One.

Hope this helps!
  6. Thorlord Win User

Backwards compatibility is non-exsistant?

Why is backwards compatibility such a huge issue for some people?

- The backwards compatibility of the Xbox 360 with the Xbox was extremely limited, some consoles didn't even have it.

- The backwards compatibility of the PS3 with PS2 was for launch consoles and became non-existent within 6 months of launch.

- The cost of adding backwards compatibility to the Xbox One would be offset by an even higher price tag, estimating between $75 to $150 per console.

- The durability, heat, and size of the console is reduced by not having to bother with hardware backwards compatibility with the Xbox 360, software backwards compatibility was disappointing and would have still increased the cost of the console to offset
    the development time into creating it, if it was at all possible.

Fact of the matter is: The Xbox One is a better, cheaper, more reliable console without backwards compatibility, Essentially, don't buy an Xbox One until there are Xbox One Games that you want. Keep your Xbox 360 for your existing Xbox 360 games.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Having Network Issues - Similar Threads - 360 Backwards Compatibility

2. 360 backward compatible game cant load a profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 backward compatible game cant load a profile: Hey all My xbox series x starts up a 360 game it goes to getting your 360 info and then sits there doing nothing It eventually just starts the game but it wont load a profile so i cant actually...
  3. Add more List of Xbox 360 Games be added to the Backwards Compatibility List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add more List of Xbox 360 Games be added to the Backwards Compatibility List: Hello, I would like the following games to be added to the Backwards Compatibility List: Max Payne, Max Payne 2: Fall Of Max Payne, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil...
  4. Will Microsoft announce more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games at e3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft announce more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games at e3?: I've been hoping that Microsoft will bring back the backwards compatibility program. I am hoping at e3 they make an announcement about it. I think e3 would be the perfect time to announce it. I...
  5. Xbox Live Backwards Compatibility Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Backwards Compatibility Xbox 360: Need help I play skate 3 a lot on my Xbox one. But recently when I try to connect to Xbox Live in skate 3 it throws the error 8015190A(Look at Image) But my Xbox one is connected to the internet...
  6. Xbox One not detecting Xbox 360 backwards compatible disks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not detecting Xbox 360 backwards compatible disks: Today I tried playing MW2 on my Xbox one and when I put in the mw2 360 CD, the game wouldn’t pop up on the Xbox homepage. I last played it 2 months ago and it was working at that time. I inserted...
  7. WET xbox 360 backwards compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    WET xbox 360 backwards compatibility: Ola prazer eu gostaria tanto que pudessem adicionar o game WET Xbox 360 na retrocompatibilidade do xbox one meu sonho poder jogar esse jogo nas consolas atuais teria como vocês ou a microsoft...
  8. I can't connect to internet on Xbox 360 and with Xbox 360 backwards compatibility on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to internet on Xbox 360 and with Xbox 360 backwards compatibility on Xbox One: Hello, I always liked to play some backwards compatibility Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One S. Unfortunately, it is not possible anymore from a couple of months and I didn't do anything to my...
  9. Cannot connect to Xbox Live 360 via Xbox One backwards compatible.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live 360 via Xbox One backwards compatible.: Does anyone have a fix to a problem that I just came across not being able to sign into Xbox Live on a backwards compatible game? I have an achievement session for Halo 3 but cannot participate...
  10. Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Kinect Games Be Added Via Backwards Compatible: Hello Fellow Xbox Gamers, Would y'all wish that Xbox 360 Kinect Games be Backwards Compatible for Xbox One as a Future Update for those who had/have an Xbox One Kinect? Well I'm starting a...