Xbox 360 backwards compatibility issue

Discus and support Xbox 360 backwards compatibility issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i'm having this issue starting xbox 360 games on my Xbox One and it can't seem to connect to the internet. When i start the game a window appears... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElleShadows, Jun 30, 2020.

1. ElleShadows
    ElleShadows Guest

Hi, i'm having this issue starting xbox 360 games on my Xbox One and it can't seem to connect to the internet.

When i start the game a window appears saying "downloading your xbox 360 data" or something like that, the bar doesn't even load and the game just starts. trying to download my xbox 360 gamertag doesn't work cause it keeps saying that it can't connect to
    xbox live due to "network not connected"

please help me up

i'm using this forum cause i already tried xbox support site. and it just takes me to "message with an xbox gamer expert" or whatever and that is just a waste of time, cause this guy "Josep E." was supposed to help me and he just closed my ticket and said
    he'd open a special one and message me via email the link for further invrestigation about my issue, wich was a complete lie.

:)

ElleShadows, Jun 30, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Squallyng05 Win User

Unable to purchase Red Dead Redemption or get Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (free with Gold)

Hi Prime, kindly refer to this issue about purchasing xbox 360 backward compatible games.

majornelson.com/.../xbox-one-backward-compatibility

Kindly read the topic "How to purchase Xbox 360 games if you don’t own an Xbox 360"

The RDR is still under the Xbox Live Alert Status
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

Backwards compatibility (original Xbox to 360)

Sorry to hear you're having issues with Xbox backwards compatibility on Xbox 360. Unfortunately, there may be technical issues that arise when playing some of these games.

Have you already tried checking to see if your Xbox 360 is updated? Do you have an official Xbox 360 hard drive or is it aftermarket? Both can cause issues with backwards compatibility. Here is the

link
    for the Xbox support page.

Hopefully this helps!
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

xbox one Fall of Cybertron

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 Fall of Cybertron disc is not backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

Click here for a list of all backwards compatible content on the Xbox One.

Hope this helps!
  5. Smwutches Win User

BLACK for Xbox 360 error

If it's backwards compatible it would only be available on the Xbox One as a backwards compatible game. Not on the 360
    There are backwards compatible games available for the 360. Black is one of them.
  6. Thorlord Win User

Backwards compatibility is non-exsistant?

Why is backwards compatibility such a huge issue for some people?

- The backwards compatibility of the Xbox 360 with the Xbox was extremely limited, some consoles didn't even have it.

- The backwards compatibility of the PS3 with PS2 was for launch consoles and became non-existent within 6 months of launch.

- The cost of adding backwards compatibility to the Xbox One would be offset by an even higher price tag, estimating between $75 to $150 per console.

- The durability, heat, and size of the console is reduced by not having to bother with hardware backwards compatibility with the Xbox 360, software backwards compatibility was disappointing and would have still increased the cost of the console to offset
    the development time into creating it, if it was at all possible.

Fact of the matter is: The Xbox One is a better, cheaper, more reliable console without backwards compatibility, Essentially, don't buy an Xbox One until there are Xbox One Games that you want. Keep your Xbox 360 for your existing Xbox 360 games.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 backwards compatibility issue - Similar Threads - 360 backwards compatibility

2. Xbox bug when playing 360 backwards compatibility games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox bug when playing 360 backwards compatibility games: I'm in xbox insider alpha skip ahead on my xbox one x and have recently found that despite been connected to xbox live (via ethernet to router, all network tests pass ok) when I play a 360...
  3. Cannot download accounts on Xbox 360 via backwards compat on XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download accounts on Xbox 360 via backwards compat on XB1: Ive been trying to play some backwards compatible games on my xbox one from games downloaded from the xbox store but i cannot download any account onto my xbox. It will download about an inch and...
  4. I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.: https://imgur.com/a/pLZrTnu When you press yes, it opens up the 1's network page where nothing there reports any connection issue. submitted by /u/Igotbanned1738 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox 360 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible: Hi.... i will like to see this Xbox 360 game to become backwards compatible with Xbox One [img] e4b692ce-fb59-429b-9cf0-08ccd1adebbc
  6. Backwards Compatible Games Sign Me Out of Xbox Live Mid-Session But Only on My Xbox 360 Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Games Sign Me Out of Xbox Live Mid-Session But Only on My Xbox 360 Account: I want to play Black Ops 2 on my xbox one but everytime I'm in the middle of a zombies match with my friends, it disconnects my xbox 360 account from xbox live while i remain in my xbox one party...
  7. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition backwards compatibility with Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition backwards compatibility with Xbox One: Recently, I bought Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, hoping that it would work on my Xbox One. When I put in the disc, it notified me that it was not backwards compatible. I am unable to buy a Xbox 360....
  8. Still can not sign into a 360 or use backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can not sign into a 360 or use backwards compatibility: Still can not sign into a 360 or use backwards compatibility .... I have not been able to since the release of xbox one for some reason i can not log into a 360 console or use backwards compat I...
  9. When are you putting Xbox 360 007 games on Xbox one backwards compatibility???

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are you putting Xbox 360 007 games on Xbox one backwards compatibility???: When are you going to put xbox 360, 007 games on xbox one backwards compatabilaty , as the red ring of death stuffed my 360 xbox , so bought a xbox one so i could play james bond games , And guess...
  10. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible games having profile sign in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible games having profile sign in issue: It's been nearly two days I have been having trouble signing into my Xbox 360 profile both on Backwards Compatible games on Xbox One and similarly I can't sign into my Xbox 360 as well, upon...