Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Sensitivity

Discus and support Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Sensitivity in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The X360's controller does not have linear thumbstick tension, and most game developers compensated for this by adding a sensitivity curve to their... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Epsilon Sword, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Sensitivity

The X360's controller does not have linear thumbstick tension, and most game developers compensated for this by adding a sensitivity curve to their games. If you take a X360 controller and slowly push the thumbstick to the side, you can feel there is little
    resistance for a small distance, then sharply increases, while the Xone controller has linear tension and sensitivity in games. However, when using backwards compatibility, there is the adjusted sensitivity curve made for the X360 controller, but used on a
    Xone controller. I feel like this makes it harder to aim because there is a sharp jump in sensitivity. I own a elite controller, so I was wondering if I could use one of the sensitivity curves to counteract this. Thanks!

:)

Epsilon Sword, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Maybe the Xbox 360 backwards compatibility has a bit of a change for the controlling. Not sure about it, but I think for example, when controlling with a Xbox One controller, they are different from the Xbox 360 controller since they do not have the
    same sensitivity. It's just how it is.
  3. Smwutches Win User

BLACK for Xbox 360 error

If it's backwards compatible it would only be available on the Xbox One as a backwards compatible game. Not on the 360
    There are backwards compatible games available for the 360. Black is one of them.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers

5. Skeletron27 Win User

Lets Rally to get the Tony Hawk games backwards compatible!

I understand that the OG xbox versions are backwards compatible on xbox 360 but this is primarily having the 360 versions be backwards compatible on xbox one
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox games on Xbox 360

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Sensitivity - Similar Threads - 360 Backwards Compatibility

2. xbox 360, backward compatible.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360, backward compatible.: I'm having a problem playing my Fable 2 Xbox 360 game. I was playing it normally a few days ago, and it's backward-compatible, but it's no longer working. It's saying that I'm not on the correct...
  3. Backwards compatibility no 360 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility no 360 account: I don't have a 360 account with live. I just want to play the force unleashed but it says I need to download a profile. I don't have one to download. Why can't I just use my xbox one account?...
  4. xbox 360 backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 backwards compatibility: I am trying to play two original xbox games (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger and Nascar Thunder 2003) on xbox 360 but every time I click on the game in the menu I get the error "This original Xbox game is...
  5. Cannot save games that are xbox 360 backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot save games that are xbox 360 backwards compatible: I have ready cleared caches. Already deleted and recovered my profile. Whenever i try to save any 360 game on my xb1 it says that the storage device is removed or full. Wont even let me play...
  6. Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatible game wont play or prompt for download after putting in the...: My star wars game The Force Unleashed for xbox360 is listed under backwards compatible games for the xbox 1 but when I put the disc in nothing happens or shows the game under games or que as if it...
  7. Unable to play backward's compatable games on 360 with a brand new hdd

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play backward's compatable games on 360 with a brand new hdd: I recently bought an HDD for my XBOX 360 slim. It arrived today. I installed this using the method mentioned on this site as well as multiple hundreds of YouTube videos. Really, it isn't rocket...
  8. I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to buy a Xbox 360 game that is backward compatible on my Xbox One: I have been a lifelong PlayStation guy, I just bought my very first Xbox a couple of weeks ago and now I know why I have never had one before. Why Microsoft and Xbox need to make everything so...
  9. Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one backwards compatible games.: I tried connecting to multiple different networks, and i cannot download an xbox 360 profile to save my game. ac319678-14ca-43f5-9d63-444d097f9b73
  10. Can I buy an backwards compatible game on xbox one, then download it on my 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy an backwards compatible game on xbox one, then download it on my 360?: Hey, I was just wondering, for an xbox backwards compatible game, Can I buy it on xbox one, and then be able to download it to my xbox 360? I know it works the other way around, where if I buy it...