Xbox 360 backwards compatible games not showing achievements when played on Xbox One

Discus and support Xbox 360 backwards compatible games not showing achievements when played on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing a 360 game on Xbox One and earned an achievement. When I checked the achievements in the Xbox One menu the game did not show up at all. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darth Bane Q16, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 backwards compatible games not showing achievements when played on Xbox One

I was playing a 360 game on Xbox One and earned an achievement. When I checked the achievements in the Xbox One menu the game did not show up at all. I brought up the emulated 360 dashboard and it showed the achievement. I tried connecting the emulated
    360 to Xbox Live but it gave me error message 80151906. I tried reseting the wi-fi router and unplugging the Xbox One for 3 minutes but neither of those solutions helped. I have heard that the Xbox 360 NAT and Xbox One NAT are set to different settings and
    that may be the reason for the issue. If this is the case, how do I change the Xbox 360 NAT to match the Xbox One NAT and what setting should it be changed to? Thanks in advance for the help.

:)

Darth Bane Q16, Jun 13, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Succes perdu [Translation-lost success]

Hi Neizo,

All the achievements are stored on the 360 servers. So if the save data was lost the achievements will still be done. Same with backward compatible games. Personally played a lot of games on 360 now they are available on the Xbox one as backward compatible
    and the achievements are done from when I played before. You can always check achievements on trueachievements.com

Thanks,

Brad
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Games purchased not in libary

Having checked the backward compatibility catalogue, the games you have mentioned are not listed. That is why they are not showing in the Xbox One library. If they become compatible, then the games will show up. Until then your only option is to play the
    games on the Xbox 360. For the full list of backward compatible games, have a look here

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Games

Hey there!

There is many older games that you can play on your Xbox One S. Click on the following link for more information on backwards compatible games. There is a huge list of Original Xbox and Xbox 360 games.

Backwards Compatible Games

For more information on Playing Backwards Compatible games go ahead and follow the link below.

Playing backwards-compatible games on your Xbox One

I hope this helps.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Would like to understand which of the xbox360 kinect games can be played on xbox one

360 Kinect functionality is not available when playing Backwards Compatible on the Xbox One. If Kinect was required for the 360, then the game will not work on the Xbox One. See more info here.
  6. biggymac376 Win User

Does xbox one s allow you to play xbox 360 games online multiplayer

As an owner of an xbox one s I do play xbox 360 games with backwards compatibility. The simplest way to explain how it does this is this: the xbox one essentially opens up the xbox 360 software to be able to play the games that are backwards compatible.
    This means that you can play with people that are playing on xbox 360 using an xbox one or one s. For a list of backwards compatible games click http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games
Thema:

Xbox 360 backwards compatible games not showing achievements when played on Xbox One

1. Xbox 360 backwards compatible games not showing achievements when played on Xbox One - Similar Threads - 360 backwards compatible

2. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  3. Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....: Hello, I read a lot of discussion about people getting the 80151901 error while playing Xbox 360 game on Xbox One. I tried multiple thing to solve this problem such as deleting my profile,...
  4. xbox 360 game no longer working on xbox 360 after being update for backwards compatability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game no longer working on xbox 360 after being update for backwards compatability: Hello other xbox users me and a friend have decided to ditch our pc's and next gen consoles to go back to the glory days of the xbox 360 i still have my slim but my friend purchased a used xbox...
  5. Will Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy Xbox 360 game be added to backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy Xbox 360 game be added to backwards compatible...: This video game was amazing and I'd love to buy it on my Xbox One S. fd54becd-5507-404e-bac9-540a0696534d
  6. Xbox 360 online profile for Xbox One backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 online profile for Xbox One backwards compatibility: So, every time I try to fire up one of my BC games a 360 notification pops up and says ive been disconnected from Xbox live. So when i try to log into my account it says that the profile doesn't...
  7. Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Xbox 360 backward compatible games from disk: Hello all, I have a new Xbox One S and I can't load any Xbox 360 disk. I have an Assassins Creed Black Flag disk which states in the box that it is Xbox One compatible, but when I insert the disk...
  8. Xbox 360 backwards compatibility doesn’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backwards compatibility doesn’t work: I cant download any xbox 360 game as the same message comes up every time. The message is “YOU ACCOUNT IS UNABLE TO MAKE THSI TYPE OF PURCHASE ON XBOX.COM. PLEASE COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION FROM...
  9. Not able to download Xbox 360 Backward Compatibility games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to download Xbox 360 Backward Compatibility games: Hi! Recently I saw a good game which I could download with Xbox Live Gold. It was a Backward Compatibility game. When I tried to download it, a message alerting me it was a Backward...
  10. xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 slim 250GB wont play backward compatible xbox games (need for speed underground 2,...: when either are inserted it shows original xbox logo for a second then this message: [img] i bought this xbox second hand last year, and havent touched the hard drive so im assuming they...