Xbox 360 Beta FIFA POINTS ERROR

Discus and support Xbox 360 Beta FIFA POINTS ERROR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I pay for some fifa gold money and did not get please can you put it on for me thanks e7f58f95-84eb-4a55-9f96-85cedaed825d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NearUniform42, May 30, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 Beta FIFA POINTS ERROR

Hi I pay for some fifa gold money and did not get please can you put it on for me thanks

:)

NearUniform42, May 30, 2014
  2. Status code 8018101E when trying to make purchase on beta

When I try to make a purchase on fifa 13 ultimate team fifa points with Microsoft points it says I could not purchase the fifa points and also I cannot actsuse the Xbox 360 beta public form Even tho I have already downloaded the beta form

OffsideBird951, May 30, 2014
  3. Xbox 360 Beta FIFA POINTS ERROR

Hello Neutron and Notorious,

At this time the Beta program has been having issues purchasing game add-ons while a person is still in the game. what I would do Is access the beta private forums and post in there the issue so they have that noted.

The Night Curse, May 30, 2014
  4. Xbox 360 Beta FIFA POINTS ERROR

Hello NearUniform42!

Sorry to hear that you are currently experiencing issues with Fifa.

Can you please describe your matter further?

iTz Professor X, Jun 2, 2014
  5. iTz Professor X Win User

Hello NearUniform42!

Sorry to hear that you are currently experiencing issues with Fifa.

Can you please describe your matter further?
  6. The Night Curse Win User

Hello Neutron and Notorious,

At this time the Beta program has been having issues purchasing game add-ons while a person is still in the game. what I would do Is access the beta private forums and post in there the issue so they have that noted.
  7. Mr N0T0RI0U5 v2 Win User

i know is happened to me a couple time, its because of the beta dashboard, have u found any information on when the problem will be fixed
  8. Mr N0T0RI0U5 v2 Win User

yes i would like to but in unable to get on the the private forum at this moment,

thanks..
  9. SilentGamer895 Win User

Hey Neutron Jordy

If you are in the beta program please post this in the beta forums @ (forum.xbox.com/xbox_forums/beta2013/default.aspx).
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Beta FIFA POINTS ERROR - Similar Threads - 360 Beta FIFA

2. Xbox PC (Beta) 360 Wireless Controller Support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC (Beta) 360 Wireless Controller Support?: Xbox (Beta) app v1908.1001.8.0 Win10 v1903 (Build 18362.295) Controller connected wirelessly & via play & charge: Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows v2.1.0.1349 Xbox 360 Wireless...
  3. Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) PC Game Pass Xbox 360 controller not working: Thats it, my xbox 360 controller isnt working with MvsC:I, it works on Steam, so, it is not my controllers fault. Should I upgrade to and Xbox One Controller, and if so, wich model?......
  4. Xbox 360 controller not functioning on Windows Store/Xbox (beta) only

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 controller not functioning on Windows Store/Xbox (beta) only: Hi, I downloaded some of the Windows updates so that I could use the Game Pass for PC, and prior to this I had Forza Horizon 3 and it worked just fine through the Windows Store - however now with...
  5. Xbox Smartglass (for 360) is flagging for App Compatibility in iOS 10.3 (beta)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Smartglass (for 360) is flagging for App Compatibility in iOS 10.3 (beta): The Xbox 360 Smartglass app in iOS 10.3 (currently in beta) is flagging as a 32-bit binary that "will not work with future versions of iOS" if it isn't updated. Is the Xbox 360 Smartglass app...
  6. Unable to see Xbox 360 character using Minecraft for Windows 10 beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to see Xbox 360 character using Minecraft for Windows 10 beta: Have Minecraft for Xbox 360 and just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 beta. Minecraft for windows is installed on three of my desktop computers. They see each other, but don't see the character on...
  7. TWO xbox one beta codes looking to trade with xbox 360 codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TWO xbox one beta codes looking to trade with xbox 360 codes: Have two xbox one codes looking to trade with someone who has two xbox 360 codes! :3 29cbe7d9-3141-4568-b70f-70dbcab62afd
  8. Need 360 Beta Key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need 360 Beta Key: Anyone have a spare 360 Beta key? Would be much appreciated. d1fdf33b-6c3c-4beb-88f0-2359ae059845
  9. Can the Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta Updates brick My Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta Updates brick My Console?: I heard some rumours that the Dashboard Beta has a chance to brick the console but is it true? 0f576c5c-3435-4f84-b6d8-02b3f17e7baf
  10. Xbox 360 Beta Program- Can't download games, demos, apps, add-ons, etc, on my usb flash ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Beta Program- Can't download games, demos, apps, add-ons, etc, on my usb flash ...: I'm trying to download Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag on my flash drive, it's starts downloading on 1% then appears to drop down to 0%, then go on my usb storage and it's a corrupted game file,...