Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Multiplayer

Discus and support Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this issue for the past 3 days and can't find a way to fix it. Whenever I go into any multiplayer mode, I get put in a lobby and then when it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OrlandoAnavia, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Multiplayer

I've had this issue for the past 3 days and can't find a way to fix it. Whenever I go into any multiplayer mode, I get put in a lobby and then when it takes me to the choose class screen it just freezes for about a second then goes back to the loading
    screen where it shows the name of the map then back to the choose class screen then back to the loading screen and it keeps going in that loop. I've tried clearing the system cache, uninstalling and installing the game, restarting my console but nothing happens.
    It's just for multiplayer cause zombies is working fine.

:)

OrlandoAnavia, Jul 31, 2020
  2. RobVanMeter Win User

Xbox live

No errors on multiplayer and nat type open still! Im trying to play black ops 2 for 360 i play it every evening but tofay it will not let me sign into xbox live
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

BO2 No Data

Hey there, the code for Gold membership grants access to multiplayer all across Xbox Live including Black Ops 2, but you need to have Black Ops 2 to play its multiplayer - I don't see it on your recent activity. Call of Duty Elite isn't the same.
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

ghosts will have lag comp.....

5. AndreasLundmark Win User

Games with Gold April 2019

I Will have call of duty Black ops 3 and for xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2
  6. Yo Ducky Win User

Call of Duty games - Your thoughts?

Black ops 2 has best zombies and multiplayer!
Thema:

Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Multiplayer

1. Xbox 360 Black Ops 2 Multiplayer - Similar Threads - 360 Black Ops

2. Xbox one x Japan Ver can not play Xbox 360 Call of Duty®: Black Ops Japan Ver game disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x Japan Ver can not play Xbox 360 Call of Duty®: Black Ops Japan Ver game disk: Dear everyone, I am pretty sure that my going to play game is in list of backward-compatibility as below link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games But when...
  3. Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...: Previous post about same issue: Post I had no problem playing the backwards-compatible game until some months ago. Just one day when I turned on my Xbox One S to play, it did not have my profile...
  4. Well my Xbox one is signing in but when it try to play black ops Xbox 360 won't sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well my Xbox one is signing in but when it try to play black ops Xbox 360 won't sign in: [img] see it just wont sign in for me when im trying to play cbdba70f-99b1-432f-9536-2af14427f3a9
  5. Xbox 360 Region error on Black Ops 2 DLC after updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Region error on Black Ops 2 DLC after updates: So the other day my xbox 360 updated black ops 2, and now i cant access any of the zombies dlc. It keeps saying " Content not from this region" Im assuming the update has something to do with this...
  6. Expired Xbox 360 Black ops 1 digital download Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expired Xbox 360 Black ops 1 digital download Code: Hey, my digtal Download Code for black Ops 1 on xbox 360 has expired. I got the digital download when i purchased Black ops 3 on Xbox 360. I know its an older model console and dont expect much...
  7. Black Ops 2 Kick Offline issue via Xbox 360 servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops 2 Kick Offline issue via Xbox 360 servers: Hello, so today and yesterday I have been experiencing a technical issue. At random time my console tells me that I am being disconnected from Xbox Live while I am trying to play Black Ops 2. I...
  8. Black ops 2 Xbox 360 hacked games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 Xbox 360 hacked games: I have played Black ops 2 on Xbox 360, online, since it started, It is increasingly hard to get into lobbies which are not hacked. Why arn't these servers banned. Can Xbox live create a...
  9. Hi I've bought black ops 2 for 360 to play on xbox 1 how do I buy a season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I've bought black ops 2 for 360 to play on xbox 1 how do I buy a season pass: help bought black ops 2 for 360 to play on my xbox 1 but can' buy a season pass any help? 0ec8af8b-b624-4912-b637-8e7590eda86c
  10. Call of duty black ops 3 on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops 3 on xbox 360: Hello. Call of duty black ops 3 doesnt work on my xbox 360 . I bought a bundle today . In the game written that i must press A to begin loading. But after that, It is returns me on start screen....