Xbox 360 bundle Skyrim unavailability

Discus and support Xbox 360 bundle Skyrim unavailability in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Several years ago, my family bought me an xbox 360 bundle, which came with the games, Forza Motorsport 4, but more importantly, a downloadable Elder... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackChristianson, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 bundle Skyrim unavailability

Several years ago, my family bought me an xbox 360 bundle, which came with the games, Forza Motorsport 4, but more importantly, a downloadable Elder Scrolls V, Skyrim game. At the time of receiving the xbox360 as a gift, I was not interested in downloading
    the game, but years later, I could not wait to play! The issue I am having is being unable to download the game. On my xbox360, it says that Elder Scrolls V is 29.99, but not free. I have attempted downloading this for several days now, and can figure how
    to solve the problem. I have looked at the box it came with, and have found no indication of the game expiring, therefore if there is anything I am missing, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time!

:)

JackChristianson, Mar 23, 2020
  2. JackChristianson Win User

[​IMG]

As far as I know, I was not given a code for the downloadable videogame.
  3. JackChristianson Win User

However, I did receive this code for Xbox Live, but assumed this wasn't for the game.
    [​IMG]
  4. Smwutches Win User

With bundles you would have been given either a code to download the game or a disc for the game. Without either you would need to purchase the game.
  5. JackChristianson Win User

I do not see any codes from the bundle for the video game.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Did you redeem the code from the bundle?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 bundle Skyrim unavailability - Similar Threads - 360 bundle Skyrim

2. World of Tanks Leg-Up Bundle now appearing on my Xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards
    World of Tanks Leg-Up Bundle now appearing on my Xbox 360?: I used 100 MyVIP gems to get World of Tanks Leg-Up Bundle and i redeemed the code that I received on my email online using the redeem option from xbox.com website but I didn't get it on my xbox...
  3. Ads on Xbox 360 dashboard for Xbox one bundles

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ads on Xbox 360 dashboard for Xbox one bundles: I have a ad on my Xbox 360 promoting the Xbox one s 500gb gears of war 4 and halo 5 special edition for $329.99 but when I go to the website like the ad says to. It is $379. No support seems to...
  4. Xbox 360 Shows Ad for $329 CAD Xbox One S Bundle, Again... I Want This Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 360 Shows Ad for $329 CAD Xbox One S Bundle, Again... I Want This Deal: I posted about this 2 weeks ago when this same advertisement was the main central ad on my Xbox 360. Now its in a side ad, along with many other bundles. The ad directs you to xbox.com, where the...
  5. Xbox 360 shows Ad for $329 CAD Xbox One S Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 360 shows Ad for $329 CAD Xbox One S Bundle: The main ad on my Xbox 360 shows an advertisement for a $329 CAD Xbox one S bundle (grey, GoW and Halo bundle) and directs you to visit Xbox.com for [img] details. Xbox.com and the Microsoft...
  6. Bought Xbox 1 S Gears of War 4 Bundle, before Black Friday, Now Dec 29. No codes for 360 ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought Xbox 1 S Gears of War 4 Bundle, before Black Friday, Now Dec 29. No codes for 360 ...: Where are the codes for the "entire Xbox 360 Gears of War collection download" which were advertised when I bought this system over 5 weeks ago? Do you really expect anyone new to Xbox to sign up...
  7. Haven't Received my Gears of War 360 Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't Received my Gears of War 360 Bundle: I picked up an xbox one s on black friday and redeemed the digital copy of my Gears of War 4 game. I was told I would receive my GOW 360 bundle if I install and play the game through my Xbox live...
  8. All 3 games in the COD MW Bundle for 360 are BC. None of them show up in Xbox One Ready to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All 3 games in the COD MW Bundle for 360 are BC. None of them show up in Xbox One Ready to ...: Bought the digital version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare Bundle for Xbox 360 from Microsoft in Jan of 2017. All three titles are now backwards compatible. None of them show up in the Ready to...
  9. Cant get codes for gears of war 360 collection bundled with gears of war4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get codes for gears of war 360 collection bundled with gears of war4: Hi Guys! I'd reedemed my code from my xbox one s 500gb bundle gears of war 4 before December 22 and still don't receive any code or message notification about it. What can I do to get tech...
  10. Сall of Duty: Modern Warfare Bundle issue at Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Сall of Duty: Modern Warfare Bundle issue at Xbox 360: Hello there. I have a problem with COD: MW Bundle on my xbox 360. I bought this bundle on xbox marketplace. Then I downloaded application with 58,34 MB size. Then start it and saw text:...