Xbox 360 buying a game

Discus and support Xbox 360 buying a game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to buy an xbox 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox one x console and when I try to it tells me to do it from xbox.com and when I go on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alfie Taylor-Hopkins, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 buying a game

I am trying to buy an xbox 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox one x console and when I try to it tells me to do it from xbox.com and when I go on xbox.com it tells me to buy it on my xbox console and it does this in an endless loop, any ideas what
    to do?

:)

Alfie Taylor-Hopkins, Jan 24, 2020
  2. The Dukenator Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility

It is not yet possible to buy 360 games directly on xbox one.

You can buy 360 & xbox one games thru xbox.com
  3. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Error code 0x8c150020

Hey there TIMEMAN2010,

You can purchase games using currency on their respective consoles: You can use currency to buy Xbox 360 games ON the Xbox 360 just like you can buy Xbox One games ON the Xbox One, but you cannot purchase Xbox 360 games on an Xbox One using microsoft currency.
  4. chabadooda Win User

Assassin's Creed III

Game works in XBox 360.

I dont think it is related to buying games 360 games in the shop.
  5. blueamcat Win User

xbox 360결제

To buy an Xbox 360 game with account credit, you'll need to use an Xbox 360 console.
  6. Thorlord Win User

Attachment idea's from everyone.

The said attachment will always be an actual Xbox 360. There will never be anything else that plays Xbox360 games other than an Xbox 360.

If you sell your Xbox 360 and then later find the desire to play Xbox 360 games, rebuy an Xbox 360, buy it used for cheap or buy the newest model which will probably be smaller somehow.

In short: The XOne will never have backwards compatibility, If playing 360 games is a huge deal then hold off on buying an XOne until the game library for the next-gen console is up to what you would be comfortable playing.
Thema:

Xbox 360 buying a game

1. Xbox 360 buying a game - Similar Threads - 360 buying game

2. Error 80153016 when I try to buy a game for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 80153016 when I try to buy a game for xbox 360: I've tried to buy Battlefield: Bad Company (for xbox 360), but I get that error. I've tried all the tips (clear cache and bazaar data, and even check if it's still available and it is) but nothing...
  3. why cant i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore?: hi when i try to purchase xbox original and 360 games with gold for 0$ on my xbox one like i did the last years, i cant! it just downloads the game and shows the gold word on the picture of the...
  4. why cant i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore?: Hi, why can't i buy xbox live gold 360 games for 0$ anymore? Did they changed the live gold service? 9e192b66-fe81-4d87-9ec5-8a94f1d0c5a7
  5. Xbox 360 buying games on Microsoft Edge (Chromium version)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox 360 buying games on Microsoft Edge (Chromium version): Hi, When I want to purchase or get a game with gold game on my computer, if I am using Microsoft Edge (Chromium version, with the latest version of it), I get stuck on the second page, I can...
  6. Can’t buy Xbox 360 games/add-ons as gifts in the new store interface.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t buy Xbox 360 games/add-ons as gifts in the new store interface.: I want to buy the Black Ops II Season Pass (as it’s on sale) for a friend but I am hit with two different errors: “Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.” And...
  7. BUY GAMES ON XBOX ONE 360 GAMES WON'T PLAY ON THE 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BUY GAMES ON XBOX ONE 360 GAMES WON'T PLAY ON THE 360?: WHY BUY XBOX 360 GAMES TO PLAY ON THE XBOX ONE THAT WON'T BE LOADED TO THE 360? IS IT THE SAME WITH THE NEW XBOX COMING OUT THIS YEARS END MORE **** XBOX IS SHOVELING...
  8. How to play resident evil games I own on 360 on xb1 without having to buy again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play resident evil games I own on 360 on xb1 without having to buy again?: I own all resident evil titles on 360 and want to play on xb1.I don't own a 360 anymore..It would be ridiculous to buy the games for the 3rd time as i also own on ps4. I notice there aren't any...
  9. Problem with buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox One: So I had recently purchased COD Black Ops 1 for the Xbox One and after enjoying the game I got the First Strike DLC Pack. However, after confirming to purchase I was given a message about how my...
  10. comprar un juego de xbox 360 para xbox one[buy an xbox 360 game for xbox one]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    comprar un juego de xbox 360 para xbox one[buy an xbox 360 game for xbox one]: hola. quiero comprar un juego de xbox 360 retrocompatible. Tengo una xbox one pero no puedo hacer la compra. Tengo todos mis datos de compra en xbox pero cuando entro para hacer la compra me dice...