xbox 360 call of duty 3, part 12

Discus and support xbox 360 call of duty 3, part 12 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox 360 call of duty 3, part 12 trying to set exsplosive charge, shows kinect hand and I can't clear it to use the A button or any buttons to set... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by capt.dos xx, Jan 24, 2021.

1. capt.dos xx
    capt.dos xx Guest

xbox 360 call of duty 3, part 12 trying to set exsplosive charge, shows kinect hand and I can't clear it to use the A button or any buttons to set charge, what do I do to continue?

:)

capt.dos xx, Jan 24, 2021
  2. gameshoes3003 Win User

Where are the Reviews?

3. AndreasLundmark Win User

Games with Gold April 2019

I Will have call of duty Black ops 3 and for xbox 360 call of duty black ops 2
  4. antonyrobinsonLS Win User

Xbox 360 Slim 320 Black Matte console?

5. Bow2 MerK Win User

Which Call of Duty is the best?

To be fair all Call of dutys are fun and have their ups and hardly any downs just the Lag part. But if were to say top 5 it would be in order 1.Call of duty Mw2 2.Call of duty Mw3 3.Call of duty Black ops1 4.Call of duty Black ops 3 5.Call of duty Ghost(Gungame).
  6. chuckrcheese Win User

Black Ops II on Xbox One question

3. Does my DLC from Call of Duty games
    transfer to Xbox One?

Call of Duty 2

No, DLC compatibility is not part of the backward compatibility program for Call of Duty 2. DLC content previously purchased on Xbox 360 is not available to play on Xbox One.

Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Yes, DLC content previously purchased on Xbox 360 is available to play on Xbox One.

Hope that helps
Thema:

1. xbox 360 call of duty 3, part 12 - Similar Threads - 360 call duty

2. Map Packs Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox 360 From 2009

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Map Packs Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox 360 From 2009: Is there any chance you guys would consider making the map packs free i.e stimulus package and the Resurgence package as the game is not supported anymore and no one ever plays it or at lease drop...
  3. Map Packs Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox 360 From 2009

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Map Packs Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox 360 From 2009: Is there any chance you guys would consider making the map packs free i.e stimulus package and the Resurgence package as the game is not supported anymore and no one ever plays it or at lease drop...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 360 crashes on XBox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 360 crashes on XBox Series X: Any one else have issues with this or ideas on how to fix it? It doesn’t get past the loading screen and crashes. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled it a couple of times and it hasn’t fixed the...
  5. Does Call of duty Black ops 2 and 3 require Xbox Live Gold on the Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Call of duty Black ops 2 and 3 require Xbox Live Gold on the Xbox 360: So i wanted to revisit the old Cods on my xbox 360 and i want to know do those games require xbox live gold now as the case doesn't have the xbox live logo on it 58ca8435-0929-4e94-b47b-3a2df98cfd6b
  6. Anyone having problems with Call of Duty: MW2- Xbox 360 (digital game) on Xbox one X?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having problems with Call of Duty: MW2- Xbox 360 (digital game) on Xbox one X?: I'm trying to play Spec-Ops, multiplayer online, and campaign. But it won't let me start the game properly. There's a weird static sound, game gets stuck when opening multiplayer modes, and...
  7. Call of Duty MW3 on Xbox 360 Network Matchmaking Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty MW3 on Xbox 360 Network Matchmaking Issue: Listen, I dont know who can take care of this in Microsoft but Call of Duty MW3 matchmaking service for online multiplayer is very slow and takes hours sometimes. My geographical is Canada and...
  8. Xbox One and Xbox 360 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Survival Mode out of Sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and Xbox 360 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Survival Mode out of Sync: I've seen this question asked a number of times, but never answered! My friend and I are trying to play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Survival Mode on Xbox live and it's not working. He's...
  9. Xbox one x Japan Ver can not play Xbox 360 Call of Duty®: Black Ops Japan Ver game disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x Japan Ver can not play Xbox 360 Call of Duty®: Black Ops Japan Ver game disk: Dear everyone, I am pretty sure that my going to play game is in list of backward-compatibility as below link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility/available-games But when...
  10. Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...: Previous post about same issue: Post I had no problem playing the backwards-compatible game until some months ago. Just one day when I turned on my Xbox One S to play, it did not have my profile...