Xbox 360 Can`t retrieve memberships

Discus and support Xbox 360 Can`t retrieve memberships in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my Xbox 360 console, when i go into the my accounts section it shows that it cant retrieve any memberships available. It doesnt even show that i am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AP4RK, Nov 21, 2020 at 7:02 PM.

1. AP4RK
    AP4RK Guest

On my Xbox 360 console, when i go into the my accounts section it shows that it cant retrieve any memberships available. It doesnt even show that i am on an Xbox Live Gold subscription. I still get Gold benefits it is just not showing that i have Gold or
    that i can buy Gold. On another Xbox 360 console, it is showing all subscriptions available. I am an Xbox Live Game Pass Ultimate member so i am not sure if that has something to do with it. Any help?

Thanks.

:)

2. joujoubox1 Win User

xbox 360 sync to xbox one

Yes, launch the game on Xbox 360 and on the world selection screen, highlight the world you want to transfer and press Y t upload it to the Xbox One version. You can then launch the Xbox One edition and on the world selection screen, press X to retrieve
    the previously uploaded world.
  3. Powotae Win User

HELP

Hello T STORM 1538,

Sorry to inform you, but you are unable to retrieve deleted xbox live messages.
  4. Rezah-DED7FC4C-BBFB- Win User

account download

Same account t also gold membership is shared between 360 and one. Have fun!
  5. Miss Portia Win User

How do I recover a gamertag

Hey there - you can use t he steps located at xbox.com/forgot to retrieve your Windows LIVE ID and Password.
  6. SacredSounds Win User

Won't let me renew my membership on dashboard or on website

i check the link, its on there but it still is not working for me, i'm currently looking at the screen on my xbox to purchase a 1 month membership and its says "can't retrieve your renewal info at this time." is it due to my membership is still active for
    a few days?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Can`t retrieve memberships - Similar Threads - 360 Can`t retrieve

2. i can`t download updates to my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can`t download updates to my xbox 360: error code is 4497-0000-3080-0502-8007-0070 i can`t signet in to my xbox live, Help 63508381-198d-425d-9214-d2b4663bdc66
  3. Why can`t i get 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can`t i get 360 games: I was trying to get a 360 game that was free with xbox gold but it just said i can`t buy it with my account.. what is the problem with my account plz help.. fc92cd4d-4e2e-471b-b3e3-6c798c42b0e6
  4. After XBOX 360 Update can`t play any Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    After XBOX 360 Update can`t play any Games: Hello Community, after an update for my XBOX 360 no more games start. You click on the game it starts briefly and then the console restarts. That's all the games I have like this. Can someone...
  5. I can´t download the game for xbox 360 this month

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can´t download the game for xbox 360 this month: I download Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon, but I can´t complete the download. I´ve tried many times. It shows errors when it finishs. My console is a Xbox 360...
  6. Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one: I´ve been trying to play xbox 360 games online from my xbox one, but I can´t connect to Xbox live in 360 mode, It tells me to put my access code, (4 numbers) but when I do, it says that it's...
  7. I can´t download xbox 360 games on live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t download xbox 360 games on live gold: Hi guys. I have a problem to download games from xbox 360 given by live gold. It always goes wrong. Somebody else with the same problem? I have xbox one. Sorry for my english...
  8. OneDrive Xbox 360 Error 0x8007007A (Can´t login)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OneDrive Xbox 360 Error 0x8007007A (Can´t login): So has been 3 months (July 2016) since this problem show up and still no fix at all. In fact no response at all.. I wonder if this will ever get fixed. Microsoft it seems, does not even care...
  9. Can´t sign in in XBOX Live with my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can´t sign in in XBOX Live with my Xbox 360: Hello i was trying to sign in xbox live with my Xbox 360 but i cannot siign in. Why is an update needed when there is not any available afcfc52e-7cde-41d0-97d1-cc8de2153470
  10. 80072751 - can´t find this status code appearing on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    80072751 - can´t find this status code appearing on my xbox 360: 80072751 - can´t find this status code appearing on my xbox 360. Can anybody help? I´m not able to download obligatory updates necessary for playing Thanks, jan...