Xbox 360 can't connect to Internet

Discus and support Xbox 360 can't connect to Internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I connect my Xbox 360 E to a mobile hotspot.(Phone Meizu m6 note. Sim card: Lebara) But there is no Internet connection, I did everything as they say... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rembro228, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Rembro228
    Rembro228 Guest

I connect my Xbox 360 E to a mobile hotspot.(Phone Meizu m6 note. Sim card: Lebara) But there is no Internet connection, I did everything as they say in the manual - nothing helped. When you try to update the console, the code appears: 4467 - 0000 - 0080
    - 0300 - 8007 - 2751. I have not found a guide to this code anywhere.

:)

Rembro228, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 can't connect to Internet - Similar Threads - 360 can't connect

2. Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: When I try to connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox 360, I get this error code: 80151909. When I test the connection it says Network: Connected Internet: Failed Xbox Live: Blocked There has to be a...
  3. I can't connect on xbox live with my xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect on xbox live with my xbox 360: Hi, i can't connect on xbox live with my 360. It say error  8015D002 wrong password or email , if you have 2 step verification put a password. I checked my email and the password they are...
  4. "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360: When I send friend requests or try to remove someone, it says "Cannot complete this process" , yet if i sign out and in, it shows that it works (friend request pending or removed from list)....
  5. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  6. Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....: Hello, I read a lot of discussion about people getting the 80151901 error while playing Xbox 360 game on Xbox One. I tried multiple thing to solve this problem such as deleting my profile,...
  7. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet.: Recently we had a problem where our Xbox 360 could no longer log on to XBox live. The problem has come back. I'd appreciate suggestions on what I might try to get things working properly. The...
  8. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet: MTU error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet: MTU error: What happened: we went on holiday for a week, leaving all gadgets at home unplugged from the mains electricity. When we got back, the Xbox 360 could no longer log on to Xbox Live. All our other...
  9. Can't Connect To Online On "360" Through Backwards Compatibility On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect To Online On "360" Through Backwards Compatibility On Xbox One: Hey there, I'm online on Xbox One, able to download games no problem. When I go to play Banjo Kazooie it wouldn't connect online. I was getting the 80151901 error...
  10. XBOX 360 can't connect to xboxlive.com anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 can't connect to xboxlive.com anymore: Hello to all, started having trouble with an update first with the following error code: Error xxxx-xxxx-xx8x-xxxx-8007-2746 I've ressettet everything, formatted the hard drive, but the problem...