: xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live

Discus and support : xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live The problem is most likely the ISP. Was anyone else using the other xbox or playstation at the same time. If so... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SprungGnu4, Feb 2, 2020.

1. SprungGnu4
    SprungGnu4 Guest

The problem is most likely the ISP.

Was anyone else using the other xbox or playstation at the same time. If so then your device will receive less data from the router

:)

SprungGnu4, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Zer0 G Win User

*sigh* Can't connect to Xbox Live

And the Standard things you can try.

If you see error code 80070435 when you try to connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE, it means there’s a problem with either the Xbox LIVE service or with the wireless connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox LIVE.

support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-solution

What error message are you receiving with the Live portion of the test?

ICMP?

MTU?

Internet Error?
  3. UghRochester Win User

NEED Help with Connection To LIVE

You have a built in wireless system in the Xbox 360 Slim. What you need is a modem and router (prefer wireless since you already have WLAN on your Xbox 360) Install your router device and connect that to modem. On your Xbox 360, search for your router, here's
    a guide on how to do that
    support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard
  4. Fatal Nitemare Win User

Xbox 360 s built in adapter, Xbox live connection problems

5. RainIsPain16 Win User

xbox live error

I cant connect to xbox live with my 360 and my internet online.
  6. OGEVERYONEDIES Win User

Connected to live but can't log in

Same problem tried to connect to live on 360 cant followed steps and now xbox profiles cant be downloaded at this time.
Thema:

1. : xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live - Similar Threads - 360 cant connect

2. xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live.: When I lose internet connection (rebooting router fixes internet connection) but I can no longer connect to xbox live. My work around is to pull out the current console and connect an other...
  3. Xbox 360 cant connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant connect to live: Got a new to me 360s my xbox one connect fine my old xbox 360 jasper is fine also It connects to network and to internet but fails at xbox live error status report W: 0000 - 000B X: 0000 -...
  4. : my xbox 360 cant connect to wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : my xbox 360 cant connect to wifi: : my xbox 360 cant connect to wifi Hi, Have you tried restarting your router/console? a6e07b77-345e-40b7-9565-a86ad84431f8
  5. Cant connect on xbox 360 smartglass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect on xbox 360 smartglass: I get error 0xc00d1198 (0xc00d1126) when i try to sign in to my microsoft account on xbox 360 smartglass and when i try later it does the same thing. [img] i have turned on all the things i need...
  6. cant connect xbox 360 controller to windows via USB

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant connect xbox 360 controller to windows via USB: i cant connect xbox 360 controller to my laptop via USB, the wire is new and it works on Xbox 360 console and i have the latest windows 10 installed (1903). i have tried methods in xbox site but...
  7. Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant download Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one. Comes up saying you must be connected to...: Im having a very annoying issue where I cant play any xbox 360 game online. I try to sign in and download my profile but it says i cant connect to xbox live. I tried hard resetting...
  8. XBox 360 cant connect to XBox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 cant connect to XBox Live: Hi I have a problem, that in my Xbox 360 I cant connect to Xbox live. I get error message: Sorry, this profile cant connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again. How do I...
  9. I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to Xbox 360 Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 it says an Error ...: Hello i have trouble to connect to Xbox Live or Download my Account to my Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 on Xbox One it says an Error 8007007A. All my other Devices Xbox One and Windows 10 works with my...
  10. Cant connect to xbox live in xbox 360 games while sign/downloading the profile on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to xbox live in xbox 360 games while sign/downloading the profile on xbox one: Hi! I downloaded the Dead Space 3, and after i launched it, it says that i have to sign in, after i choose it, the system says i have to download a profile. When i click on it, i get an error...