xbox 360 cant download apps

Discus and support xbox 360 cant download apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello comunity. I have had some problems with my Xbox 360 because I can't download apps to my console. If I'm not logged in, I can see all the 7... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdrienneGonzales, Jan 20, 2022.

1. xbox 360 cant download apps

Hello comunity. I have had some problems with my Xbox 360 because I can't download apps to my console. If I'm not logged in, I can see all the 7 dashboard tabs normally (bing, home, social, games, movies&tv, apps, settings) but if I go to the 'apps' section and then click some app to download (e.g. Netflix), it leads me to a screen showing the options for the app (Download, Pin to home, Rate), where I click 'Download', and then I'm requested to log in with my Xbox Live Account (I've no Gold subscription if it helps). Until now everything's OK but when I log in with my account, it returns me to the screen with the options screen for Netflix BUT, the 'Download' button isn't there anymore. After that if I go back to the dashboard only can see 5 tabs (home, social, games&apps, settings) and can't even find the Netflix app nor any other else.

:)

AdrienneGonzales, Jan 20, 2022
  2. ClearestJerryYT Win User

Can't log in to the Xbox App (0x406)

hi i cant login to the xbox app and i cant download the app! :(
  3. {Parity} Win User

XBOX 360 cant download APPS

Try powering down the console and unplugging it for a few minutes. Then try plugging it in and trying again. If the problem persists contact support directly. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Grumix!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with an issue like this.

A majority of problems that prevent you from seeing updated information like apps and games and promotions usually stem from the console not completing an update that it should have.

I would recommend rolling back your updates for your console. Try Solution 7 on our support page entitled

Troubleshoot problems with an update to your Xbox 360 console.

This will erase your current console updates and reinstall the most recent.

Give that step a shot and let us know how that helped in resolution of the issue.

Thanks and have a good one!
  5. ngocphi Win User

Hello!

I have thsi problem where on my local profile (one without xbox live) I can see all the apps aviable etc, when I try to download them It asks me to log into XBox Live. Then I log into a different profile (one that has XBox Live connected) and I am thrown
    back to the same screen where I selected "Download", but this time it show only Pin and Rate options. And on my XBox Live account I dont have any option to download or even browse apps. On the top bar I have only four options - "Home", "Social", "games&apps",
    "settings", where as on the profile without XBox Live connected I have way more options.
    Also should.be noted that apps are geoip based

So you may see them as an offline account because you havent declared a location yet it doesnt mean you have access to them

But when you go onto an online account you can only get apps available in your region which you declared when you signed up
  6. Burgessmain Win User

Prime video help

I have an xbox 360 and live in South Africa, amazon prime video is now available in SA but I cant download the app on xbox, it tells me its not available in my region.
Thema:

xbox 360 cant download apps

1. xbox 360 cant download apps - Similar Threads - 360 cant download

2. Cant download profile to Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile to Xbox 360: cant download profile to xbox 360 f607a5e4-ff00-4909-b881-c92f78b90be9
  3. Cant download owned dlc for 360 game on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download owned dlc for 360 game on Xbox one: I cant download dlc I own for both magic the gather 2013 and 2014. Nothing shows in the ready to install and no dlc is available on the marketplace or in game. When checking on the 360 xbox site...
  4. Xbox original games bought on xbox one cant download to xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox original games bought on xbox one cant download to xbox 360: Bought Psychonauts off the xbox one store and i intended to download it to my xbox 360 but its asking me to buy it again on my xbox 360. I had the assumption that if you bought an OG xbox game...
  5. I cant download my profile xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant download my profile xbox 360: I get this error code:8015190a (problem with credencials). I have changet my password, add new email, done the avatar editor, formated my hdd, trying to download profile to usb, trying different...
  6. Why cant i Re-Download My 360 Profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i Re-Download My 360 Profile?: Hello! Recently i cleared my local 360 storage because of multiplayer issues on my Xbox one S. I tried to re-download my Xbox 360 Profile (which had been created on the Xbox one).But The "Cant...
  7. Cant download Xbox account on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download Xbox account on Xbox 360: This is really starting to irritate me and it is NOT a problem on my end. I am attempting to download my account (with all my games that I have PAID for) on my xbox 360, it freezes at “Downloading...
  8. I cant download some digital games to my XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant download some digital games to my XBOX 360: Long ago i bought three digital games in the xbox store on my XBox 360 system. They where Gears of War 3, Assassins Creed Black Flag and Call of Duty Black ops. When trying to download them now,...
  9. Cant download my profile on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download my profile on 360: My 360 profile just stopped working this morning. Couldn't get on xbox live so googled it and tried all the options ive found, but nothing is working. So i deleted profile and tried to re-download...
  10. cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...: i try to download my profile on my x360..its starting to download and 1 or 2 second after..a message appear saying sorry theres a problem with the credentials youre using to sign in..go to...