Xbox 360 "Choose New Avatar" Outfit/Prop Transfer from old avatar

Discus and support Xbox 360 "Choose New Avatar" Outfit/Prop Transfer from old avatar in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If I want to make a new avatar on Xbox 360, will I have to repurchase all my outfits and props or will I still own them?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ScorchingWinter, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 "Choose New Avatar" Outfit/Prop Transfer from old avatar

If I want to make a new avatar on Xbox 360, will I have to repurchase all my outfits and props or will I still own them?

:)

ScorchingWinter, Aug 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today ScorchingWinter

Your outfits and everything purchased for the Xbox 360 avatar are available, if you want to use it on Xbox one you need to download the Original 360 avatar app on the console.

In both cases as long as you sign in with the account that owns the content everything should be there

If you need it, here's a similar thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Hope it helps, if you have further questions don't hesitate to ask!
  3. Legendgenesis Win User

Who are the artists for the old Xbox Avatar Marketplace outfits?

I just want the old 360 Avatar outfits to be updated and transfer over to the One Avatars. That would be sweet.
  4. OCRyzen Win User

Want to make my Avatar into a Firebender from The Last Airbender

It should put the avatar item on any outfit you wear... Well, for my avatar it did.. It's only an add-on to your avatar [Like a prop] & doesn't erase any outfit you wear..
  5. Trollin Thunder Win User

I have 200 Microsoft points left ... are Any arcade games i can get for this much ??

You can always go for avatar outfits/props
  6. THE DUCKSTER104 Win User

Mafia 3 preorder bonus

It was the Lincoln Clay avatar outfit and the bayou gator prop
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 "Choose New Avatar" Outfit/Prop Transfer from old avatar - Similar Threads - 360 Choose Avatar

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 on xbox 360: I purchased this game a few years ago. When I go to my download history on my xbox 360. The game is there, however whenever I select it, I get an error message and can't re download it. If...
  3. Xbox 360 rip

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 rip: If I use a burned cd compared to a original cd will the Xbox 360 have a chance to rip the burned cd compared to the original? 36c1ce12-4a5a-4ef3-bc6f-a903912d90c6
  4. Xbox can we get a new Xbox 360 game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox can we get a new Xbox 360 game.: I would like to know if Xbox could create a new Xbox 360 game for the 360 as it was such a masterpiece of a system and I feel like they should revive the system in a way. It would be great if...
  5. What does the Xbox 360 use in it’s games? Discs or DVDs? (Or something else)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does the Xbox 360 use in it’s games? Discs or DVDs? (Or something else): Please help me settle this debate on whether the Xbox 360 uses Game Discs or DVDs. :) d7a968a6-47c4-4f5d-889d-f01b93f9dcce
  6. Проблема с достижением в Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (Trouble with achievement)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с достижением в Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (Trouble with achievement): Получил достижение «Challenge Accepted» в Forza Horizon 2 (xbox 360), всплыло уведомление о получении достижения на экране, но очки (30g) не зачислелись и xbox не видит что достижение получено....
  7. Проблема с Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (trouble with Xbox app )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с Forza Horizon 2 Xbox 360 (trouble with Xbox app ): Примерно зимой 21-го года, из моего приложение Xbox исчезла игра Forza Horizon 2 (xbox 360) и теперь я не могу видеть прогресс игры, достижения которые я получил и количество набранных очков. Что...
  8. No xbox 360 and xbox original games in full library if you choose selected by type of consoles.

in XboX Insiders
    No xbox 360 and xbox original games in full library if you choose selected by type of consoles.: Hello. Many months have bug/issue but still not fixed. If you go to my games & apps>full library>games with gold>choose selected by type of co sonsoles, result: You see only 3 options: X series...
  9. How do I choose which Xbox 360 my games download to?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I choose which Xbox 360 my games download to?: I have two Xbox 360's, both registered to my account. When I go to my purchase history I can add games to my download queue, but there isn't any way I can choose which console I want the game to...
  10. Do I still need to choose a storage device before I play a game like I do on the 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I still need to choose a storage device before I play a game like I do on the 360?: Also, what is the max internal or external storage space that the Xbox One can use? 2653b446-7423-4b7d-b689-f87ef9d26a05