Xbox 360, COD Modern Warfare 2 map packs don't show as purchased

Discus and support Xbox 360, COD Modern Warfare 2 map packs don't show as purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Long time xbox 360/one, one x owner. I recently pulled my Fat Falcon 360 out of the closet to set up in different room than my one x. The console has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zPacKRat, Feb 22, 2020.

1. zPacKRat
    zPacKRat Guest

Long time xbox 360/one, one x owner. I recently pulled my Fat Falcon 360 out of the closet to set up in different room than my one x. The console has been wiped, and set up as new, including signing in to Live. here's the issue. I install MW2 to the HD,
    launch it, it updates as expected. Once this happens I go back to the dash and while the game is selected, press X to get to extras. Here I see the add-ons and even when I show all the map packs do not show as purchased, which is wrong. I bought season pass
    (which there is no option listed) for MW2 and should have rights to all map packs.

Here's where it gets a little strange, I've also installed this on my one x and they are listed and downloaded.

:)

zPacKRat, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox 360, COD Modern Warfare 2 map packs don't show as purchased - Similar Threads - 360 COD Modern

2. if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i not play a hole year or more years in the xbox 360 cod's, i deranked?: i read a story for the player who not play a long time in the xbox 360 generation of cod's and he deranked, this is true? 4c7dfbfb-935e-4b33-84ff-5a4306372078
  3. [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360: buenas tardes, tengo un problema en xbox 360, cuando intento jugar a call cod duty black op II, ha duelo por equipos, nunca empieza la partida, sale el jugador en modo observador y sale de la...
  4. 360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 game(cod bo1 & aw) not working on xbox one s: I have cod bo1 and cod aw (backwards compatible) but when I put them in my Xbox one s they dont load and show an error. Do I need wifi to download it or something?...
  5. Hackers on COD Ghost 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers on COD Ghost 360: There are too many hackers on Xbox that ate getting away with ruining games because Xbox is not taking fast and decisive action to protect thier servers and delete/ban these people. Clear and...
  6. I am unable to install COD 4, COD MW2, or COD MW3 (360 disc)games on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to install COD 4, COD MW2, or COD MW3 (360 disc)games on my Xbox One.: I am unable to install COD 4, COD MW2, or COD MW3 (360 disc)games on my Xbox One. When I put the disc in my xbox nothing happens. It doesn't read the disc. Nothing happens at all. The discs...
  7. All 3 games in the COD MW Bundle for 360 are BC. None of them show up in Xbox One Ready to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All 3 games in the COD MW Bundle for 360 are BC. None of them show up in Xbox One Ready to ...: Bought the digital version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare Bundle for Xbox 360 from Microsoft in Jan of 2017. All three titles are now backwards compatible. None of them show up in the Ready to...
  8. Cant buy cod in xbox 360 store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy cod in xbox 360 store: I want to buy cod waw in the xbox 360 store but when i click on cod waw in the store it doesn't load and an error message shows. I did everything they say i should do but it doesn't work. And if i...
  9. Xbox 360 COD question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 COD question: Greetings all. I began playing my 360 again about a year ago, mainly COD Black Ops 2. Sometimes over half the games I get into are hacked/modded (not sure the lingo). Take today, I tried 6 times...
  10. Hackers on COD Ghost 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hackers on COD Ghost 360: There are too many hackers on Xbox that ate getting away with ruining games because Xbox is not taking fast and decisive action to protect thier servers and delete/ban these people. Clear and...