Xbox 360 connect and will play on Xfinity hotspot OCASIONALLY

Discus and support Xbox 360 connect and will play on Xfinity hotspot OCASIONALLY in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox 360 will connect to Xbox live every so often but I have to fight with it and move it to get it to connect even with a 3 and 4 bar connection... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ESCAPEDFATE4, Apr 6, 2018.

1. ESCAPEDFATE4
    ESCAPEDFATE4 Guest

my Xbox 360 will connect to Xbox live every so often but I have to fight with it and move it to get it to connect even with a 3 and 4 bar connection most times it will connect up to the internet and the fail with live or say blocked bit everything is up.
    3 out of seven days of the week it will connect after about an hour or two of moving it around to get a sweet spot. How can I get past this.

:)

ESCAPEDFATE4, Apr 6, 2018
  2. Xfinity hotspot from Android to xbox

My Android running 5.0 can connect to an Xfinity hotspot, but I do not have cellular data. Can I use this hotspot connection from my phone to my Xbox? How can I achieve this if so?

Inawtbigbaggzs, Apr 6, 2018
  3. Can't connect to DHCP server

I'm trying to connect to a Xfinity Hotspot and it keeps bringing up Can't Connect to your DHCP server the signal is very strong it has 4 bars but will not connect

Prestizzle1989, Apr 6, 2018
  4. Xbox 360 connect and will play on Xfinity hotspot OCASIONALLY

Hi there ESCAPEDFATE4! Thanks for reaching out to us. Happy to help with this connection issue that you're experiencing.

As a heads up, we actually do not recommend using a Hotspot connection as they're not the most reliable.

To help smooth things out with your connection, let's go ahead & try out the steps in our slow performance
    troubleshooter.

Be sure to keep us posted on your progress!

Mister Kernel, Apr 10, 2018
  5. Mister Kernel Win User

Hi there ESCAPEDFATE4! Thanks for reaching out to us. Happy to help with this connection issue that you're experiencing.

As a heads up, we actually do not recommend using a Hotspot connection as they're not the most reliable.

To help smooth things out with your connection, let's go ahead & try out the steps in our slow performance
    troubleshooter.

Be sure to keep us posted on your progress!
  6. NarcDog544 Win User

Xbox live connected to xfinity hotspot but no multiplayer

I am having the same problem, all the internet connection tests say i am connected and everything is working properly (including the Multiplayer test). I'm on xfinity hotspot and I cannot connect to the network when trying to play any EA games (FIFA and
    NHL)
  7. JhonSnow777 Win User

Internet connections

Hello, Xfinity Wifi hotspots are also part of your contract, if you dont pay your account you will not be able either to use the Xfinity hotspots. Probably in your phone you are using the data conection instead Wifi.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Xfinity Hotspot connection possible?

Hey, guys! MrNICE6UY420 posted a very helpful video for this situation. This thread is almost a year old. If you are still experiencing issues after following those instructions, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting
    you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  9. MrNICE6UY420 Win User

Xfinity Hotspot connection possible?

Found this. Works easily

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=QwZ7VPiiN4OrgwTV74HoBw&url=http://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DGGS_5mYczHE&ved=0CCkQtwIwAg&usg=AFQjCNE_nccovHaeXbFbmJ3KHu0b3wK_QA&sig2=q91V2BM5iOrIpEHGjfEJQg
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 connect and will play on Xfinity hotspot OCASIONALLY - Similar Threads - 360 connect play

2. Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to the xbox live with using xbox one playing 360 game.: Hi, I have some problem with saving xbox 360 game on xbox one. System told me I need to sign in xbox live before the game start, but it only shows download profile. When I try to download the...
  3. Can't connect my 360's profile when i play retro games on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect my 360's profile when i play retro games on xbox one: Hi guys, i've got a problem When i play 360 retro games on xbox one i can't connect my xbox360 profile (so i can't get my 360 achievements) It's strange cause i can play (like a kind of "guest")...
  4. Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can´t connect online in Xbox 360 games playing from my Xbox one: I´ve been trying to play xbox 360 games online from my xbox one, but I can´t connect to Xbox live in 360 mode, It tells me to put my access code, (4 numbers) but when I do, it says that it's...
  5. Having an issue playing some downloaded games on my 360, now that im not connected to WI-FI

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having an issue playing some downloaded games on my 360, now that im not connected to WI-FI: Having some issues with my xbox 360, its my second one (as my first one broke) and I have always downloaded my games, I have gone through the support menu's, and I may have missed something but I...
  6. Can't connect my 360's profile when i play retro games on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect my 360's profile when i play retro games on xbox one: Hi guys, i've got a problem When i play 360 retro games on xbox one i can't connect my xbox360 profile (so i can't get my 360 achievements) It's strange cause i can play (like a kind of "guest")...
  7. Cannot connect to friends on Xbox Live while playing an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to friends on Xbox Live while playing an Xbox 360 game on an Xbox One: I can't join my friends or host a joinable game on Xbox Live when playing Halo Reach (an Xbox 360 title) on my Xbox One. Would appreciate any ideas on how to fix this. There is nothing wrong with...
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox One while playing an Xbox 360 game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox One while playing an Xbox 360 game: I’m trying to sign into my Xbox Live account on Xbox One while playing Assassins Creed 3 for Xbox 360. It won’t let me sign in.... I think it’s because I changed my gamer tag recently. My...
  9. I need Help! Cant connect to xbox live while playing 360 games on my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need Help! Cant connect to xbox live while playing 360 games on my xbox one.: I Cant connect to xbox live while playing 360 games on my xbox one. So i cant download my Account or play 360 games online. What can i do? c47dd493-f066-420c-b926-399ba299d746
  10. my xbox 360 connect in xbox live and after one minute desconnect ? I'm playing cod ops 2 ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 connect in xbox live and after one minute desconnect ? I'm playing cod ops 2 ?: it's been 2 days since this problem started. I already checked the connection to the network. ca269343-4055-40b1-940e-99a1b08c7610