Xbox 360 connect to pc

Discus and support Xbox 360 connect to pc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to know how I can connect my Xbox 360 to my windows 10 laptop f9d70f2f-cd23-460f-b57e-4c5cdb877164 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AssumingFob167, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 connect to pc

I need to know how I can connect my Xbox 360 to my windows 10 laptop

:)

AssumingFob167, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Miss Portia Win User

help conecting to xbox useing a vodaphone dongle

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox 360 controller not working on PC

Is the controller a wireless controller or wired? If it is wireless, how are you connecting it? If by using the play & charge kit, then the Xbox 360 controller will not work, as the cable is only recognized on PC for charging only. You need to use a Xbox
    360 Wireless adapter for PC to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to your PC.
  4. WPAK Win User

connexion en bluetooth d'une manette Xbox 360 a un pc *Mod Translation: Bluetooth connection of an Xbox 360 controller has a PC*

Web translation:

bluetooth connection of an Xbox 360 controller to a pc

hello, I bought an Xbox 360 controller for my pc, the seller certified me that it will work or I can not connect to bluetooth, there is no cable for the connected I made
    the update of the Windows software, and still nothing since yesterday afternoon I ended up losing patience.
    Thanks for your help

Response:

Hi there,

in order to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to a PC you will require a wireless receiver, the 360 controllers do not support bluetooth.
    Please see this link for the exact steps on how to use a 360 controller and wireless receiver on a PC:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Use TP-Link 54mbps TL-wn321g USB for XBOX LIVE

6. mangomatt75 Win User

How to connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to PC

can i use a phone with bluetooth connected to my PC or Console & be able to connect & use my wireless Xbox 360 controller on my PC
Thema:

Xbox 360 connect to pc

1. Xbox 360 connect to pc - Similar Threads - 360 connect

2. XBox 360 wont connect to Live. been down for 2 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 wont connect to Live. been down for 2 days.: I use it mostly for watching Hulu or movies, kids use it for Minecraft. The connection test runs fine until Live test then fails. My bill is paid so not sure what is going on....
  3. No me puedo conectar a xbox live en mi 360[Translation-I can't connect to xbox live on my 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No me puedo conectar a xbox live en mi 360[Translation-I can't connect to xbox live on my 360]: Cuando intento conectarme a xbox live desde mi 360 tarda unos segundos intentando iniciar sesión, pero no inicia y me aparece el código de error 8015190e, ya busque las posibles soluciones en la...
  4. Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter: My wireless controller infinitely looks for an adapter, but never connects. The only solutions I've found online, were to install drivers to the unknon device, but that hasn't worked....
  5. Xbox 360 connection between my hotspot error

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox 360 connection between my hotspot error: I get a ip error when trying to connect my xbox 360 to my velocity hotspot 2dead82f-7047-47d9-9ea8-2029553e97e9
  6. Xbox 360 won't connect to my velocity hotspot

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox 360 won't connect to my velocity hotspot: I can't connect my Xbox 360 to my velocity hotspot help tried factory reset all the other to 6b5f17f3-3817-4bd9-9764-0ccc6e4b6c52
  7. xbox 360 can't connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 can't connect to live: My nephew gave me his old xbox 360 and I am trying to get it up and running. I have tried wireless, wired, and direct connect to the modem and can't get it to connect to xbox live. Usually it just...
  8. Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Asus: problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services: Asus (Modems/Gateways): problems with connection XBOX 360 E to Microsoft Live services Hi, Sorry about that problem Please follow this troubleshooting >...
  9. Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold: Hi guys, I'm having a weird problem: I've recently started playing on my 360 again and everything is working just fine but when I try to connect to an online game (be it server based or peer 2...
  10. Xbox 360 wont connect to internet, failed..blocked..blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 wont connect to internet, failed..blocked..blocked: Hi been trying to connect my xbox 360 to the the internet via wireless connection to my phones wifi hotspot, when I try to connect, it keeps saying failed and blocked, the only way I got round...