Xbox 360 connect to pc

Discus and support Xbox 360 connect to pc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to know how I can connect my Xbox 360 to my windows 10 laptop f9d70f2f-cd23-460f-b57e-4c5cdb877164 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AssumingFob167, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 connect to pc

I need to know how I can connect my Xbox 360 to my windows 10 laptop

:)

AssumingFob167, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Miss Portia Win User

help conecting to xbox useing a vodaphone dongle

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

xbox 360 controller not working on PC

Is the controller a wireless controller or wired? If it is wireless, how are you connecting it? If by using the play & charge kit, then the Xbox 360 controller will not work, as the cable is only recognized on PC for charging only. You need to use a Xbox
    360 Wireless adapter for PC to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to your PC.
  4. WPAK Win User

connexion en bluetooth d'une manette Xbox 360 a un pc *Mod Translation: Bluetooth connection of an Xbox 360 controller has a PC*

Web translation:

bluetooth connection of an Xbox 360 controller to a pc

hello, I bought an Xbox 360 controller for my pc, the seller certified me that it will work or I can not connect to bluetooth, there is no cable for the connected I made
    the update of the Windows software, and still nothing since yesterday afternoon I ended up losing patience.
    Thanks for your help

Response:

Hi there,

in order to connect a wireless Xbox 360 controller to a PC you will require a wireless receiver, the 360 controllers do not support bluetooth.
    Please see this link for the exact steps on how to use a 360 controller and wireless receiver on a PC:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Use TP-Link 54mbps TL-wn321g USB for XBOX LIVE

6. mangomatt75 Win User

How to connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to PC

can i use a phone with bluetooth connected to my PC or Console & be able to connect & use my wireless Xbox 360 controller on my PC
Thema:

Xbox 360 connect to pc

1. Xbox 360 connect to pc - Similar Threads - 360 connect

2. Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live due to region

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live due to region: Hello I am in trouble and I really need some help I began to use my xbox 360 after a really long time and tried connecting to xbox live. My locality in the xbox is set to United States and so is...
  3. My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live: My consol can't connect to xbox Live I keep getting everytime with 8015000A 6a9f02f5-46b2-4fc6-87da-1b95ad40c4d0
  4. Cannot connect to Xbox Live for 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live for 360 games: So here isthe issue I have run across. On my Xbox one, I am able to connect to online no problem whatsoever. I load up a backwards compatible game, I was able to use my cloud storage for my...
  5. I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't connect to Xbox live in backward compatible 360 games.: https://imgur.com/a/pLZrTnu When you press yes, it opens up the 1's network page where nothing there reports any connection issue. submitted by /u/Igotbanned1738 [link] [comments]
  6. xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect to win10 professional version.What should i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect to win10 professional version.What should i do?: i have 2 xbox 360 wireless controller with a PC wireless gaming receiver.But i can't update the driver to connect my controller.Although it works on my laptop with win10 family version....
  7. Help with connecting my sensor 360 to my new TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with connecting my sensor 360 to my new TV: hello , i have a Xbox 360 that I’ve had for years. And I bought a brand new Samsung 65 inch QLED TV from Costco. And the bolts in the back to connect the sensor are larger than the ones I have....
  8. no puedo conectarme a xbox live en mis juegos de xbox 360 (i can't connect to xbox live on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    no puedo conectarme a xbox live en mis juegos de xbox 360 (i can't connect to xbox live on...: desde hace un poco de tiempo he estado intentando jugar mis juegos de xbox 360 en xbox one sin embargo no he podido conectarme a xbox live y me aparece que no se puede iniciar sesión en xbox live...
  9. Can't connect with my XBOX Live account on XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect with my XBOX Live account on XBOX 360: Hi, I can't connect my Xbox live account (from my Microsoft account) on my XBOX 360. When I try, all the connection processus works fine, but the screen stay stuck in the "Remember password"...
  10. xbox 360, xbox live connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360, xbox live connection: i am having the same problem as everyone else when it comes to connection my 360 to xbox live. i an connectioned to the internet but once it gets to xbox live it automatically fails the test. i...