XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’

Discus and support XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’ in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have 2 functional 360 controllers that light up when plugged in. However when I try to use for Star Wars Battlefront II they don’t seem to click... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YST80, Jul 26, 2021.

1. YST80
    YST80 Guest

I have 2 functional 360 controllers that light up when plugged in. However when I try to use for Star Wars Battlefront II they don’t seem to click on/activate. I can’t get them to activate in any game but on my device settings they have been ‘detected’.

***Moved from Windows / Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

YST80, Jul 26, 2021
  2. H3PA80R Win User

ABOUT XBOX GAME

Only FH3 and FH4 are available on PC. FH won´t work. It was a Xbox 360 game, those are not made for the PC.
  3. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
  4. skys7 Win User

Your gaming history and tribute to the 360

I won´t name my birth date but started when I was a lil kid

-on a old old apple

-went to games on PC with DOS

-Playstation 1

-all kind of games for Windows on the PC

-Xbox

-Xbox 360
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox One Game Help

If 360 games are not compatible with xbox one then the option to re-purchase or download for free won`t even exist.

There simply won`t be any 360 games on the xbox one.

-

As far as the 360 goes,anything you have already purchased will always be there to download for free,for as long as microsoft support the 360.
  6. TangentialShark Win User

How long will the Xbox Live servers be up for Xbox 360? Since the Xbox One is coming out in November.

Thema:

1. XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’ - Similar Threads - 360 connected won’t

2. Xbox 360 won’t load or connect controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t load or connect controllers: Our Xbox is old (‘2012) Star Wars edition. Currently it will not load the dashboard/menu page or connect to either controller! The screen just has the Xbox logo. As for the controllers, I have...
  3. Xbox 360 E won't connect to Spectrum internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E won't connect to Spectrum internet: I just bought a Xbox 360 E from Goodwill a few days ago and I can't connect to my internet. I have Spectrum, as my provider and everytime I test the Xbox Live connection, it fails and tells me my...
  4. I can not get my Xbox 360 to connect to the internet.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can not get my Xbox 360 to connect to the internet.: My Xbox 360 worked on the Internet before but now it doesn't work at all. It says my signal strength is 100%, but failed to connect to my network. It uses both 2.4ghz and 5ghz. The router will...
  5. Is Xbox 360 too outdated to connect to IOS app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox 360 too outdated to connect to IOS app?: I need help understanding how to connect my app to my console, or “set it up” via the app. It keeps prompting me to enter a code but I never see one. Or if i choose, “add existing “ it tells me to...
  6. Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live Xbox 360 *Fixed Now*: I turned on My Xbox 360 and noticed i wasnt connected to xbox live, So i decided to sign in and it told me to sign in with my email and password, So I entered my Email And Password Like Normal,...
  7. How to connect a Xbox 360 wireless controller on W10 without the official receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect a Xbox 360 wireless controller on W10 without the official receiver?: Hi, I've just got a Xbox 360 wireless controller but not the official receiver which is expansive. I would like to know how to pair it with a bluetooth 5.0 universal receiver or a Xbox...
  8. Xbox 360 won’t connect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 won’t connect: I have an Xbox 360 that I can turn on with the controller, and I can sync it with the controller but after it’s synced the controller light blinks like it’s searching and I can’t use it. Any...
  9. Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet: My Xbox 360 wont connect to internet via Ethernet cable. When I test connection it says Network: connected Internet: failed Everything else says blocked I’m not sure what to do I’ve been...
  10. Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet: Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today. How are you, mate? Could you tell me the steps you've taken...