XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’

Discus and support XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’ in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have 2 functional 360 controllers that light up when plugged in. However when I try to use for Star Wars Battlefront II they don’t seem to click... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by YST80, Jul 26, 2021.

1. YST80
    YST80 Guest

I have 2 functional 360 controllers that light up when plugged in. However when I try to use for Star Wars Battlefront II they don’t seem to click on/activate. I can’t get them to activate in any game but on my device settings they have been ‘detected’.

***Moved from Windows / Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

YST80, Jul 26, 2021
  2. H3PA80R Win User

ABOUT XBOX GAME

Only FH3 and FH4 are available on PC. FH won´t work. It was a Xbox 360 game, those are not made for the PC.
  3. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
  4. skys7 Win User

Your gaming history and tribute to the 360

I won´t name my birth date but started when I was a lil kid

-on a old old apple

-went to games on PC with DOS

-Playstation 1

-all kind of games for Windows on the PC

-Xbox

-Xbox 360
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox One Game Help

If 360 games are not compatible with xbox one then the option to re-purchase or download for free won`t even exist.

There simply won`t be any 360 games on the xbox one.

-

As far as the 360 goes,anything you have already purchased will always be there to download for free,for as long as microsoft support the 360.
  6. TangentialShark Win User

How long will the Xbox Live servers be up for Xbox 360? Since the Xbox One is coming out in November.

Thema:

1. XBox 360 connected to PC but won’t ‘play’ - Similar Threads - 360 connected won’t

2. Xbox 360 games don’t detect internet connection on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 games don’t detect internet connection on Xbox One: I’ve been trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One. All of them required Xbox Live connection in order to save progress, but every time it tried to check my net status, to “get information...
  3. Xbox 360 - Live Connection Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 - Live Connection Error: I recently picked up an Xbox 360 in relatively good condition but I am having trouble getting connected to Xbox Live. The Xbox has a wired connection. It has no difficulty in connecting to my...
  4. xbox 360 crashs/freezing when connected to internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 crashs/freezing when connected to internet.: Hello i've started to have issues with my sons xbox 360 freezing/crashing. I tried everything to fix it. take out hard drive . wipe hard drive its been taken to pieces and cleaned. I've put a fan...
  5. Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi: Does anyone know how to fix this or could this just be bad weather in my state? [img] 36513712-5787-4a9d-b838-8adf39c90ce0
  6. Xbox 360 S failed to connect to Network Internet blocked Xbox live blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S failed to connect to Network Internet blocked Xbox live blocked: Does anyone might know how to fix this I've done many attempts that I've seen on here and a lot of them have not worked it's been about a week of me having this problem. [img]...
  7. Xbox 360 s live connection failed blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s live connection failed blocked: Does anyone know how to fix this [img] 93144ecc-8149-4ef5-9233-8f841d389fa2
  8. IE not connecting to any website on Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    IE not connecting to any website on Xbox 360.: On my Xbox 360 S, Internet Explorer just says "Can't connect to the website" and doesn't work every time I go to a website. Are the servers down? It would be awesome since YouTube and Netflix...
  9. Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Ethernet won’t connect to internet: My Xbox 360 wont connect to internet via Ethernet cable. When I test connection it says Network: connected Internet: failed Everything else says blocked I’m not sure what to do I’ve been...
  10. Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet: Xbox 360 Won’t Connect to Internet Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today. How are you, mate? Could you tell me the steps you've taken...