Xbox 360 Connection Issues

Discus and support Xbox 360 Connection Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So here's the scoop- I finally got around to playing the Gears ultimate edition, and decided to continue on with the games since I enjoyed the first... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aquamirage12, Jul 15, 2019.

1. aquamirage12
    aquamirage12 Guest

So here's the scoop-

I finally got around to playing the Gears ultimate edition, and decided to continue on with the games since I enjoyed the first one. Well when I went to play with a friend on Gears 2 via the 360 service on the Xbox One, the game kept saying we couldn't connect.
    Since we played together on the ultimate edition I can't figure out why we can't connect for this game. Is it because of the 360 servers, my internet/router settings, or something went funky when I logged into the 360 for the first time in... a year? more?

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

aquamirage12, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Wireless controller

3. SquirreLNutz94 Win User

Xbox One Connection Issues

Why would i have connection issues this bad for the Xbox one but not for my 360? When i had my 360 i NEVER had connection issues.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

I have a problem with connection to xbox live

There was an issue regarding connecting to xbox live on xbox 360. A Tweet was send out and the team is working on the issue.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Service alert xbox360

6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Connection Issues - Similar Threads - 360 Connection Issues

2. XBOX 360 connectivity issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    XBOX 360 connectivity issue: XBOX 360 connectivity issue Hey there Kosta SI! Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require...
  3. 360 games on xbox one having xbox live connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 games on xbox one having xbox live connection issues: Me and my friend were trying to play portal 2 co op earlier this evening but that was brought to a halt by an error on his end. Everytime he tried to sign in he got a "unable to connect to xbox...
  4. Xbox 360 - connection to Xbox Live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - connection to Xbox Live issue: I have unearthed my old Xbox 360 in the hopes of transferring my old Borderlands 2 characters to Xbox One. I have been unable connect the Xbox Live servers. Originally I couldn't log into Xbox...
  5. My Xbox 360 has connection issues to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 has connection issues to Xbox Live: I bought a Linksys EA7500 wireless/wired router and upgraded from a much older model that finally died after a good 10+ years of use. This new router works fine for my cell phones, my laptops, my...
  6. Xbox live connection issue on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live connection issue on 360: I just got an Xbox one and want to upload game progress from my 360. I just got an Xbox live account and can log in on the One but can't do so on the 360. I have tried to download a new profile to...
  7. Xbox 360 Issues with Connecting Monitor | Randomly monitor switch off and on while on-game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Issues with Connecting Monitor | Randomly monitor switch off and on while on-game: Xbox Fans Hi, I'm having an issue that thought to post a threat, maybe someone has same or can assist, would highly appreciate input. Issue : Console: Xbox 360 Elite Monitor: HP EliteDisplay...
  8. Xbox 360 live connection issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 live connection issues: my 360 says it needs an update in order to connect but says it can’t connect until it is updated so the messages just keep popping up and I get nowhere. It’s been like this for a few weeks now...
  9. xbox 360 connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 connectivity issues: i get a 8015190E error, i think my port forwarding got changed and i have no idea what that is, please i need help i havent been able to get help for 3 days ad862d81-acd0-4368-a59b-3ec9a6a77c36
  10. (XBOX ONE) Xbox Live connection issues on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    (XBOX ONE) Xbox Live connection issues on 360: Since MW3 recently became available to play on backward compatible, I wanted to play with my friends but apparently I can't download my profile on the 360 dashboard because my xbox can't connect...