Xbox 360 Connection Problems

Discus and support Xbox 360 Connection Problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I just recently changed modem to a Netgear cg3000 router on optus and my xbox isn't connecting to the internet. All the PC's in my house and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DuskJet20, Jun 14, 2014.

1. DuskJet20
    DuskJet20 Guest

Hello, I just recently changed modem to a Netgear cg3000 router on optus and my xbox isn't connecting to the internet. All the PC's in my house and even my Wii can get an internet connection, but my Xbox and my Steam can't. Does anyone know how to fix this,
    I'm Dying to play more GTA Online!

:)

DuskJet20, Jun 14, 2014
  2. LetPuppet94444, Jun 14, 2014
  3. Can the Straight Talk Mobile Wifi work with Xbox 360 S

Hey there, SurplusNose41! The 360 doesn't work well on 3G/4G connections, as listed here on our

Xbox Live information page
    (under Wireless Connection). That would be the most likely reason why you're running into connection problems.

Misses Quinzel, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Bill Kearney Win User

Xbox Live Connection Error

I am likewise having new problems connecting a 360 to Xbox Live via FIOS. My Xbox One consoles connect fine. My 360 used to connect without any problems. It's only since sometime last week that it can no longer connect. What gives?
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Black Ops 2 Kick Offline issue via Xbox 360 servers

6. Gandino-BDC7B5D3-980 Win User

Unable to Download 360 Information

I have the same problem and i resolve using wifi connection and no Ethernet cable.

I think that all of you have a cable connection.

With wifi connection Xbox download 360 information, then you are able to download your 360 profile. Try more time if don't start immediatly.

But if you return to use Ethernet cable the problem come back and is not possible connect your profile to internet.

This have no sense, the Xbox one is connect, my Xbox 360 use an Ethernet connection and go online with no problem.

But my 360 profile on Xbox one need only a wifi connection??

I already explane this thing in this forum, but no one of ms support give me a response.
  7. MindHunter II Win User

Connection issues

But my xbox 360 connects with no problems....sigh. This,is,getting old
  8. DARKNITE BR Win User

Can't Download Games

Same problem here, EXCEPT that my Xbox 360 is connected by cable. Unfortunately this is a server problem.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Connection Problems - Similar Threads - 360 Connection Problems

2. Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live: I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have correct permissions to access xbox live", then...
  3. Xbox 360 controller connection problem to wireless PC receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller connection problem to wireless PC receiver: I replaced my failing xbox 360 controller I use to play games on PC, the new controller will not connect to the receiver, but the old controller that is not working properly still will connect. I...
  4. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Connection Problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Connection Problem: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox 360 Connection Problem Hello, my problem is this: every time I try to connect my Xbox 360 to Windows Media Center (Windows 7 Ultimate) WMC does not identify or find...
  5. Hughesnet: Problems connecting 360 to hughesnet HT2000W

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hughesnet: Problems connecting 360 to hughesnet HT2000W: Hughesnet (Modems/Gateways): Problems connecting 360 to hughesnet HT2000W Consult with your service provider what number of MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit) they are using for your Internet...
  6. Problem with Internet connection Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Internet connection Xbox 360: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox 360. I can not connect to the Internet I have an ethernet cable that is connected to the internet network of my residence. The cable is well detected by my...
  7. Xbox Can't connect to party problem on the 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Can't connect to party problem on the 360: Well, Xbox 360 has a major issue right about now. Actually over the course of 2+ months now. The issue that occurs is; when a user attempts to join another friend's party via normal means while...
  8. MANY problems connecting/staying connected to Xbox LIVE with my Xbox 360 (via Comcast ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MANY problems connecting/staying connected to Xbox LIVE with my Xbox 360 (via Comcast ...: Hi, I'm writing this out of pure desperation at this point, hoping that someone has had this problem as well. I have had this problem since December of 2014, and have been with Comcast Internet...
  9. xbox live connectivity problem on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live connectivity problem on xbox 360: i have been offline for 3 days now and cannot acces live when i test my connection. I know im not the only one with this error but come on microsoft dont leve us in the dark....
  10. I have a problem connecting to Xbox Live in Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem connecting to Xbox Live in Xbox 360: The console is new and I can not connect to Xbox Live. Internet works well. [img] [img] 7c0e5f2c-e0db-44f3-92dc-a7a9da5e8160