Xbox 360 console - controller issues

Discus and support Xbox 360 console - controller issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have four wireless controllers. Player one position will not connect and when I turn any one of them on, the controller will default to position 2, 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamieRainier-Miller, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 console - controller issues

I have four wireless controllers. Player one position will not connect and when I turn any one of them on, the controller will default to position 2, 3 or 4 but never 1. Two green lights come on on the console when only one controller is connected no matter
    which of the four controllers have been turned on. When all four controllers are connected, the console shows all four lights on but the last controller doesn't show position 1. Each controller will show that it's in position 2, 3 or 4 but that last controller
    will show no position, just all four lights will be on on the controller. Is there a way to reset all the controllers without resetting the whole console and losing saved games?

:)

JamieRainier-Miller, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Skunkboy74 Win User

XBOX 360 CONTROLLER GOING NUTS?!?!?!

Try the following steps:

• With the controller on, remove the battery or battery pack. Press the power button on the controller.

• Turn off your Xbox Console by holding the main Power button on the front of the console.

• Unplug your Xbox 360, and press the Power button

• Plug your Xbox 360 back in, turn it on, and try using the controller again.

If you're still having issues, try to
    sync your controller to your Xbox 360 console
    again.

Hopefully it's just a connection issues and these steps will help! Good luck! :D
  3. The Last Ewok Win User

Xbox 360 Controller/Console Issue

Hi there!

Have you tried using that controller that is not working on your Xbox, on a different Xbox? This will tell you if the issue is with the console or not.
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Xbox 360 Headset Fault? (I haven't even got my headset plugged in)

Hey there The Gravemind!

Sorry to hear about the issue. If you haven't already, try power cycling Xbox 360 console and check to see if the issue continues to occur.
    You can also try connecting a different controller if possible, to see if the issue is related to the controller.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox turned off but the 2nd controller light on xbox still on.

Hey there Joshykun00!

Just to clarify, is the second controller light being displayed on the Xbox 360 console's power button or on the Xbox 360 controller itself? In the meantime, I recommend

clearing the Xbox 360's system cache
    . Be sure to clear it three times. I'd also recommend removing the battery pack from the controller (or if wired, simply unplug the controller) and power off the console. Wait a few minutes, power on the Xbox 360 console,
    and then connect the controller to the console. Let us know if you continue experience any issues after you try those troubleshooting steps! :)
  6. kingvas78 Win User

Xbox One controller major issues

@ Goth........ LOL..... good.

-

As for 9 controllers in 2 weeks??? Really? I've replaced 360 + X1 consoles, but have never had an issue with a Xbox controller.
Thema:

Xbox 360 console - controller issues

1. Xbox 360 console - controller issues - Similar Threads - 360 console controller

2. Can I use an Xbox One or 360 controller on an older model original Xbox console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use an Xbox One or 360 controller on an older model original Xbox console?: I have an original Xbox but the controller connecting wire is broken. Can I use the later Xbox One or Xbox 360 controllers on it? I am asking because it is very difficult to find an original Xbox...
  3. como quitar el control parental del mi consols 360 [How to remove parental control from my ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    como quitar el control parental del mi consols 360 [How to remove parental control from my ...: acabo de comprar esta consola quisiera saber si me ayudan con el codigo del control parental se lo agradeceria ya que no puedo jugar ni aser nada.gracias [Translation - I just bought this...
  4. Yes About the xbox 360 console and parental control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yes About the xbox 360 console and parental control: I have an xbox 360 console and parental control does not let me open any app, it asks for the password of 4 numbers, and I never configure that function also I can not change it, it does not...
  5. Is it possible to use the xbox 360 controller in an Xbox one console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to use the xbox 360 controller in an Xbox one console?: Is it possible to use the xbox 360 controller in an Xbox one console? 5e664b35-7881-424e-a34a-8c75d58e3f54
  6. I want to find the solution to use my unlocked 360 console without parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to find the solution to use my unlocked 360 console without parental control: Good evening, my Xbox 360 is used and it's unlocked. I spoke with the support of xbox 360 and they could not give me a solution ... his problem is parental control because I do not know this...
  7. Turning on my Xbox 360 controller wired with my PC turns on my console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turning on my Xbox 360 controller wired with my PC turns on my console.: I wired my Xbox 360 controller with my PC, and turned it on, but apparently, my console turned on too. Is this supposed to happen? I was thinking, that if the controller is wired with a pC, it...
  8. why does my 360 console controller ring flash red and wired controllers will not connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my 360 console controller ring flash red and wired controllers will not connect: is there a fix for the wired controllers not syncing in and the controller ring on the console flashes red? 885635b9-9dcb-433f-86a0-bb2d45cccb46
  9. I want to refresh the console x box 360 how to delete parental control requires a password ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to refresh the console x box 360 how to delete parental control requires a password ...: I want to refresh the console x box 360 how to delete parental control requires a password which give 84bc6504-5d5d-498d-92b2-04364fc92180
  10. xbox 360 wireless controller freezes the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 wireless controller freezes the console: hey guys, So i have an xbox 360 wireless controller which i use to play on my pc and i recently acquired a new xbox 360. the thing is, the controller i use for my pc freezes the console when...