XBox 360 console update

Discus and support XBox 360 console update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I successfully updated but now when I log on to play live, it freezes while uploading. I can play offline just fine. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Iroquois Bear, Aug 28, 2019.

1. XBox 360 console update

I successfully updated but now when I log on to play live, it freezes while uploading. I can play offline just fine. Any suggestions?

:)

Iroquois Bear, Aug 28, 2019
  2. FabioDaniel11 Win User

Error code c000 update fail

3. FabioDaniel11 Win User

error code c000-0185

4. xbox360italy Win User

Did my update, over and over Can't open anything

5. gds1972 Win User

Update and internet loop. Need help.

6. gds1972 Win User

Problem with Xbox 360/Xbox Backward Compatibility

Thema:

XBox 360 console update

1. XBox 360 console update - Similar Threads - 360 console update

2. Can't get an Xbox update on my Xbox 360 s console because I don't have "a storage device with ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get an Xbox update on my Xbox 360 s console because I don't have "a storage device with ...: every time I go on my Xbox 360 it says that a system update is available for Xbox live. Do you want to apply the update? I always click yes but then it keeps telling me that I don't have a...
  3. remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    remastered Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary no play XBOX 360 Slim Console last Microsoft update ...: June 16, 2018. The remastered XBOX 360 Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary video game does not work in my XBOX 360 Slim console. Every time I put the disk it tells me unrecognizable disk and every...
  4. being able to update 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    being able to update 360 console: I've tried downloading updates for my 360 to a rewritable CD to update and it doesn't work. You need to give info that works for fixing the update problems. Thx's 09eab52f-505f-4183-9845-594a05c7fb9e
  5. my xbox 360 console is unable to update from its hard drive how can i fix it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 console is unable to update from its hard drive how can i fix it.: i keep getting status code 3080 3cd6 2800 0f00 c000 0034 on my xbox 360 console it is updating from the hard drive but it is not reading the disk what are my options please....
  6. 4gb 360 Slim console will not update or go on live will go on internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    4gb 360 Slim console will not update or go on live will go on internet: I have a 4gb 360 Slim console it will not update or go on live it will connect to the internet but not update or connect to live. Console had only the 4gb and no other Hard Drive when I bought it...
  7. Unable to download profile on Xbox 360 console after email update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download profile on Xbox 360 console after email update.: I deleted my profile and attempted to download it again as instructed by customer support. Xbox freezes after choosing where to save the profile. Spent an hour with customer support on the phone...
  8. Can the Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta Updates brick My Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta Updates brick My Console?: I heard some rumours that the Dashboard Beta has a chance to brick the console but is it true? 0f576c5c-3435-4f84-b6d8-02b3f17e7baf
  9. How do I remove the broken update from my working xbox 360 slim 250 gig console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove the broken update from my working xbox 360 slim 250 gig console?: Title says it all really, my much loved machine will not progress beyond the logo screen or recognize a controller either wired or wireless even with sinc buttons pressed. The console has been...
  10. Preventing Xbox 360 Console Updates on a Child's Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preventing Xbox 360 Console Updates on a Child's Account: I recently set up an Xbox Live Silver account for my son, which now complements my Xbox Live Gold account on the same console. His profile is located on a memory card that he transfers back and...