Xbox 360 controller disconnecting frequently

Discus and support Xbox 360 controller disconnecting frequently in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an official Xbox 360 controller and a controller charger that may be off brand. It turns the controller on I can use it but certain actions in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AshyLarry1, Sep 5, 2019.

1. AshyLarry1
    AshyLarry1 Guest

I have an official Xbox 360 controller and a controller charger that may be off brand. It turns the controller on I can use it but certain actions in certain games cause it to disconnect. For instance, in Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 if I charge to max power
    it will disconnect every time. It doesn't seem to be linked to the vibration and I can't seem to find any correlation between the different actions that cause it. Could it be that it's just the charging cord or is there more to it?

:)

AshyLarry1, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Julian_Baptiste Win User
  3. Prince Leo II Win User

Post Repair Xbox Still Broken? Controllers will not connect

4. Toxic Raven Win User

XBOX grey controllers

5. Killn The Drama Win User

My controller stops working

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Wireless controller

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 controller disconnecting frequently - Similar Threads - 360 controller disconnecting

2. xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC: Hello, I have windows 10 with a microsoft xbox 360 wireless receiver and xbox 360 controller. The usb ports on my desktop works fine and the controller has over half battery left yet it has been...
  3. Wireless Xbox 360 controller used on a PC randomly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox 360 controller used on a PC randomly disconnects: So Im using wireless xbox 360 controler on my PC with windows 10, and after resetting my computer to factory settings, my controler started to randomly disconnets while im playing, what makes it...
  4. 360 Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Controller Keeps Disconnecting: I have new batteries in the controller and it keeps disconnecting from the console. How do I fix that? bb1ff532-a566-4add-86b6-4c2848e29c6e
  5. Xbox 360 controller disconnect immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller disconnect immediately: controller says connected for literally 1-2 seconds and strait away disconnects , have fresh batteries clean points of contact in battery pack moved console from all disturbances but still turns...
  6. Windows 10 my xbox 360 controller for pc keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 my xbox 360 controller for pc keeps disconnecting: Hello. My xbox controller keeps disconnecting. When its running for about 10 minutes its all good, then it keeps disconnecting after 30 secs again and again... Im on windows 10...
  7. Wireless xbox 360 controller (PC, Windows 10) randomly disconnects once or twice a day

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless xbox 360 controller (PC, Windows 10) randomly disconnects once or twice a day: Hello everyone. I'm using the wireless controller for the PC. I love the xbox360 controller ,imo it's as good as the PS3 controller. But unfortunately I am having an issue with it. Sometimes it...
  8. Windows 10 reciever for 360 controller disconnects consistently after a few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 reciever for 360 controller disconnects consistently after a few minutes: I've been searching forums and trying all the solutions found but nothing has worked so far. The problem is this: I can connect to my controller, and most of the time it will be recognized as...
  9. Wired XBox 360 Controller Disconnects from PC if it is Touched Regardless of USB Port or Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired XBox 360 Controller Disconnects from PC if it is Touched Regardless of USB Port or Device: My wired Xbox 360 controller disconnects from the PC if it is touched enough to move slightly, regardless of whether it's connected through USB 2.0, 3.0, or even a USB hub, and regardless of...
  10. Controller Xbox 360 disconnect every time in game (under garantee)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Xbox 360 disconnect every time in game (under garantee): i bought a xbox360 controller in march 2016 and i have someproblems with. in game, it's disconnected every time. it's garanteed 1 years and i want to know what can i do to have a new controller...