Xbox 360 controller disconnects randomly

Discus and support Xbox 360 controller disconnects randomly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First, i have used fresh batteries and re synced and got rid of any disturbances between the controller and system. Now the story is i just got a new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darth Lunchbox8, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 controller disconnects randomly

First, i have used fresh batteries and re synced and got rid of any disturbances between the controller and system. Now the story is i just got a new wifeless controller. Since then both of my wireless controllers now disconnect randomly when playing a game,
    never when on dashboard or netflix. When i had the one wireless controller this never happened. But now that i have 2 of them its driving me nuts. Can anyone help?

:)

Darth Lunchbox8, Feb 17, 2014
  2. freemo999
    freemo999 Guest
    Problem with controller

Both of my controllers are also disconnecting randomly

FIFA is the main game affected suffered 10 disconnects in one half!

I do have my xbox in the next room so not sure what the range of the controllers are

freemo999, Feb 17, 2014
  3. LEOPECINA
    LEOPECINA Guest
    Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...

LEOPECINA, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Xbox 360 controller disconnects randomly

Did you try each controller why they were connected with a playNcharge cable? I honestly can't say what the problem could be, maybe the 360 can't connect to the controllers. I doubt it's the reason, but is the ir sensor on the 360 covered up? Just a thought,
    but I doubt it's what is causing the problem.

Dr Black Bones, Feb 18, 2014
  5. CQQT Win User

XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

your controller shouldn't just disconnect randomly, try plugging the usb into your xbox and into your controller and try updating the controller.
  6. LEOPECINA Win User

Controller disconnects

Same problem here.. Xb1 S controller randomly disconnects, original xbox one controller has no issues with xb1 S console...
  7. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Post September update issues

After the September update my controller is disconnecting randomly!
  8. Dr Black Bones Win User

Did you try each controller why they were connected with a playNcharge cable? I honestly can't say what the problem could be, maybe the 360 can't connect to the controllers. I doubt it's the reason, but is the ir sensor on the 360 covered up? Just a thought,
    but I doubt it's what is causing the problem.
  9. iV L3G3NDz T1M Win User

Disconnected from xbox live

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 controller disconnects randomly - Similar Threads - 360 controller disconnects

2. xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC: Hello, I have windows 10 with a microsoft xbox 360 wireless receiver and xbox 360 controller. The usb ports on my desktop works fine and the controller has over half battery left yet it has been...
  3. Xbox 360 controller disconnecting frequently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller disconnecting frequently: I have an official Xbox 360 controller and a controller charger that may be off brand. It turns the controller on I can use it but certain actions in certain games cause it to disconnect. For...
  4. Wireless Xbox 360 controller used on a PC randomly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox 360 controller used on a PC randomly disconnects: So Im using wireless xbox 360 controler on my PC with windows 10, and after resetting my computer to factory settings, my controler started to randomly disconnets while im playing, what makes it...
  5. 360 Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Controller Keeps Disconnecting: I have new batteries in the controller and it keeps disconnecting from the console. How do I fix that? bb1ff532-a566-4add-86b6-4c2848e29c6e
  6. Xbox 360 controller disconnect immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller disconnect immediately: controller says connected for literally 1-2 seconds and strait away disconnects , have fresh batteries clean points of contact in battery pack moved console from all disturbances but still turns...
  7. Windows 10 my xbox 360 controller for pc keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 my xbox 360 controller for pc keeps disconnecting: Hello. My xbox controller keeps disconnecting. When its running for about 10 minutes its all good, then it keeps disconnecting after 30 secs again and again... Im on windows 10...
  8. Wireless xbox 360 controller (PC, Windows 10) randomly disconnects once or twice a day

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless xbox 360 controller (PC, Windows 10) randomly disconnects once or twice a day: Hello everyone. I'm using the wireless controller for the PC. I love the xbox360 controller ,imo it's as good as the PS3 controller. But unfortunately I am having an issue with it. Sometimes it...
  9. Windows 10 reciever for 360 controller disconnects consistently after a few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 reciever for 360 controller disconnects consistently after a few minutes: I've been searching forums and trying all the solutions found but nothing has worked so far. The problem is this: I can connect to my controller, and most of the time it will be recognized as...
  10. Wired XBox 360 Controller Disconnects from PC if it is Touched Regardless of USB Port or Device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired XBox 360 Controller Disconnects from PC if it is Touched Regardless of USB Port or Device: My wired Xbox 360 controller disconnects from the PC if it is touched enough to move slightly, regardless of whether it's connected through USB 2.0, 3.0, or even a USB hub, and regardless of...