Xbox 360 Controller doesn't know when to charge

Discus and support Xbox 360 Controller doesn't know when to charge in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So for some time now, my Xbox 360 controller has been struggling to charge. I can't get it to charge. Even when I make sure I have the Play and Charge... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mario5onicFan17, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 Controller doesn't know when to charge

So for some time now, my Xbox 360 controller has been struggling to charge. I can't get it to charge. Even when I make sure I have the Play and Charge Kit firmly connected to the controller and the console, it's not enough. No, I have to move the [Mod
    Removed - Profanity]
    charger around and hope to God I find a position where the controller can constantly charge without interference. And that could take even half an hour, because the [Mod Removed - Profanity] controller
    doesn't know when it wants to charge. I just want to play something. I don't know what the problem is, but I'm too broke to buy a new charger or a battery pack. I need assistance.
    Xbox 360 Controller doesn't know when to charge [​IMG]

:)

Mario5onicFan17, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Xbox 360 Controller doesn't know when to charge

1. Xbox 360 Controller doesn't know when to charge - Similar Threads - 360 Controller doesn't

2. Where’s the spring in the 360 controller’s trigger?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where’s the spring in the 360 controller’s trigger?: The spring in my 360 controller’s right trigger seems to have been disconnected somehow. The button still sends a signal, but it doesn’t spring back up when I depress it; I have to pull it back...
  3. Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect: my 360 decided to not work today it will power on come to account select page but the green dot doesn't light up and the controller won't connect/register 4ec79c02-afb9-4146-8b31-d1b82fa48f84
  4. Xobx 360 controller doesn't work with Xbox App when live streaming an Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xobx 360 controller doesn't work with Xbox App when live streaming an Xbox One X: Hi All I need a bit of help: I have the following: xbox One X Official Controller Forza 7 Mad Catz Xbox 360 steering wheel ( Wired). So want to use my steering wheel with my one X. But I do...
  5. i bought an xbox 360 controller to play games on my pc but it doesn't work in gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought an xbox 360 controller to play games on my pc but it doesn't work in gameplay.: i bought an xbox 360 controller to play games on my pc but it doesn't work in gameplay. it installed when i plugged the usb in the pc and on the test screen all buttons and controls worked...
  6. Xbox App doesn't detect my xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App doesn't detect my xbox 360 controller: i have a Xbox 360 controller. My pc detect the Xbox 360 controller but the app doesn't detect it what do i need to do? any suggestions. 833a10ec-44ff-4dfd-9713-926af7cd1bc9
  7. Xbox 360 Controller works fine on PC , but doesn't work on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controller works fine on PC , but doesn't work on console: I got an xbox 360 controller mainly to use for my pc. I hooked itvto c the. Pc and it works fine . I then tried to use it on my xbox360 . When I plug it in the light flashes once then turns off ....
  8. just bought a new 360 and the controller that came with it doesn't work right

in XBoX on Consoles
    just bought a new 360 and the controller that came with it doesn't work right: I have to press hard to get the A and B buttons to work. I still have the receipt and I bought it from Walmart on the 7th and didn't even try the new controller until today the 9th since I have...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim, No Signal / Controllers doesn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim, No Signal / Controllers doesn't connect: Hi Everyone ! First of all I would like to apologize if I make any grammatical error, English is not my main language : ) So basically my Xbox 360 Slim simply stop working from one day to...
  10. Xbox 360 Wired controller doesn't work for any PC games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wired controller doesn't work for any PC games: Hello, my Xbox controller is not working with my PC properly. It's plugged in, lights up, shows up in my hardware and is updated to the newest drivers. I've tried all the troubleshooting available...