xbox 360 controller for windows can't connect anymore

Discus and support xbox 360 controller for windows can't connect anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox 360 controller for windows was working perfectle, when one day it suddenly couldn't connect anymore. When the receiver is blinking green, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WouterUyl, Mar 8, 2015.

1. WouterUyl
    WouterUyl Guest

My xbox 360 controller for windows was working perfectle, when one day it suddenly couldn't connect anymore.

When the receiver is blinking green, and I try to connect my controller to it, it just shuts off immediately.

I've tried reinstalling the drivers multiple times now, and it still shows the same problem.

Is there a way to solve this?

Wouter

:)

WouterUyl, Mar 8, 2015
  2. Max.H.
    Max.H. Guest
    Xbox Gamepad doesn't connect to PC Wireless Gaming Receiver after playing on Xbox360

Hello,

As I said in the title, I recently connected my Gamepad to a Xbox360 and ever since that, I can't bring my controller to connect to my receiver again.

I have Windows 7.

I tried to go to Device-manager and reinstall the driver for a "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" but it doesn't work. Apparently the Controller is searching for a connection and doesn't recognize my receiver anymore.

Please help.

Thanks

Max.H., Mar 8, 2015
  3. banej
    banej Guest
    banej, Mar 8, 2015
Thema:

1. xbox 360 controller for windows can't connect anymore - Similar Threads - 360 controller windows

2. Xbox 360 wired controller not working in windows 10?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 wired controller not working in windows 10?: Hi, I've bought a new charging cable for my Xbox 360 controller in order to use it for playing games on pc. The problem is that I can see the device in the device manager and I also have...
  3. Xbox 360 controller no longer pairs to wireless receiver for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller no longer pairs to wireless receiver for windows 10: I have a wireless receiver, identical to this one here, but black. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00LAAWMSW?pf_rd_p=05326fd5-c43e-4948-99b1-a65b129fdd73&pf_rd_r=R10W6GHMMMJ9M5VMT5EQ i've been...
  4. How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows: I have a Xbox 360 wireless adapter for my windows 10 computer. Every thing works but, when I connect to the Xbox one app the error message, "There is no controllers attached to this PC." can you...
  5. XBOX 360 controller not detected in games played in XBOX(beta) for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 controller not detected in games played in XBOX(beta) for Windows 10: Hi, I've been trying the XBOX (beta) application for Windows 10, also subscribed to the game pass. I've downloaded 3 games but in none of them my XBOX 360 controller seems not to be detected at...
  6. Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore: I connected two different XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter on three different Windows 10 PCs. All with the latest Version of WIndows 10 and never had connected with the Wireless Adapter before: nothing...
  7. 윈도우10 xbox 360 컨트롤러 인식 오류 [Translation - Windows 10 xbox 360 controller recognition error]

in XBoX on Windows
    윈도우10 xbox 360 컨트롤러 인식 오류 [Translation - Windows 10 xbox 360 controller recognition error]: 윈도우10 사용 중입니다. xbox 360 컨트롤러를 데스크탑에 연결했는데 usb 장치 인식 실패라 뜹니다. 장치 관리자에서 알 수 없는 장치로 있 어디 찾아보니 드라이브 업데이트를 하라길래 하긴 해봤는데 계속 알 수 없는 장치라 만 나오 컨트롤러는 동작 생각을 안합니다. 엑스박스 윈도우 7용 컨트롤러 드라이버도 설치해봤 , 장치 관리자에서...
  8. cant connect xbox 360 controller to windows via USB

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant connect xbox 360 controller to windows via USB: i cant connect xbox 360 controller to my laptop via USB, the wire is new and it works on Xbox 360 console and i have the latest windows 10 installed (1903). i have tried methods in xbox site but...
  9. XBOX 360 Controller for windows 10 turning off

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 Controller for windows 10 turning off: Hi, I have looked across the internet but cant seem to find a solution to this problem, and am wondering if others experience something similar. I use a Microsoft XBOX 360 controller on my...
  10. xbox one wireless adapter for windows 10 : compatible with xbox 360 controllers?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one wireless adapter for windows 10 : compatible with xbox 360 controllers?: Hello, Is the xbox one controller adapter compatible with xbox 360 controllers? I speak about this adapter : https://www.xbox.com/fr-FR/xbox-one/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows...