xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC

Discus and support xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have windows 10 with a microsoft xbox 360 wireless receiver and xbox 360 controller. The usb ports on my desktop works fine and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MatthewT2, Sep 10, 2019.

1. MatthewT2
    MatthewT2 Guest

Hello,

I have windows 10 with a microsoft xbox 360 wireless receiver and xbox 360 controller. The usb ports on my desktop works fine and the controller has over half battery left yet it has been disconnecting frequently in the last few months. Litertally will disconnect
    5 times in one minute so it is no longer playable. I tried updating drivers for the receiver but it is already updated. Any tips or is this thing dead?

Note: I've already read through the suggested thread but it didn't help.

:)

MatthewT2, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Julian_Baptiste Win User
  3. Prince Leo II Win User

Post Repair Xbox Still Broken? Controllers will not connect

4. Toxic Raven Win User

XBOX grey controllers

5. Killn The Drama Win User

My controller stops working

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Wireless controller

Thema:

1. xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC - Similar Threads - 360 controller frequently

2. I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink...: As you know I only have A Cellink BTA-3000 bluetooth Dongle, a wireless Xbox 360 controller and I am on Win 10. In my device manager the dongle is only picked up as Unknown USB Device (Device...
  3. Se puede conectar un mando de Xbox 360 a un Xbox one?[Can an Xbox 360 controller be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se puede conectar un mando de Xbox 360 a un Xbox one?[Can an Xbox 360 controller be...: Lo que quiero saber es si puedo conectar mi control de Xbox 360 a un Xbox one par poder jugar con mi primo en su xbox one Y si se puede quisiera saber el metodo Gracias [Translation - What I...
  4. Connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to my PC: I can't seem to find the correct driver to work with my wireless receiver. I watched this video, https://youtu.be/DmwIYizCAic and at 3:00 the video has "Xbox 360 Wireless controller for Windows"...
  5. #IDARB on Windows 10 - X-Box 360 wireless controller not detected

in XBoX on Windows
    #IDARB on Windows 10 - X-Box 360 wireless controller not detected: Hey, when I try to use my xbox 360 wireless Controller playing #IDARB, the game does not detect the controllers. They work fine for other games and settings seem to be correct. I found older posts...
  6. Xbox 360 controller turns on then immediately off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller turns on then immediately off: The batteries are new and it is connected I can do one movement before it turns off. Help? f036df9a-d7f4-4541-b4da-c4ccff0b82b2
  7. The need for a xbox 360 style controller that works with xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The need for a xbox 360 style controller that works with xbox one.: Ok so my problem is the cross compatibility of the 360 controllers with the Xbox one. I get why they do it, they want is to buy the next gen stuff. But personally i have had an issue with the One...
  8. Xbox 360 controllers don't work on MS Surface Pro 3 or any PC I have

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controllers don't work on MS Surface Pro 3 or any PC I have: I purchased 4 new xbox 360 controllers to game on windows 10. I purchased the wireless accessory as well from MS. I've attempted the sync several times on several pc's (one a Surface Pro 3). I...
  9. Xbox 360 controller disconnecting frequently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller disconnecting frequently: I have an official Xbox 360 controller and a controller charger that may be off brand. It turns the controller on I can use it but certain actions in certain games cause it to disconnect. For...
  10. Xbox 360 controller - Right trigger commands berak frequently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller - Right trigger commands berak frequently: Hi i play wot game for xbox 360 about two years, and in two years already bought 3 xbox 360 controllers. the Right trigger commands berak frequently what I can do ... is anyway? I know it does...