xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC

Discus and support xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have windows 10 with a microsoft xbox 360 wireless receiver and xbox 360 controller. The usb ports on my desktop works fine and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MatthewT2, Sep 10, 2019.

1. MatthewT2
    MatthewT2 Guest

Hello,

I have windows 10 with a microsoft xbox 360 wireless receiver and xbox 360 controller. The usb ports on my desktop works fine and the controller has over half battery left yet it has been disconnecting frequently in the last few months. Litertally will disconnect
    5 times in one minute so it is no longer playable. I tried updating drivers for the receiver but it is already updated. Any tips or is this thing dead?

Note: I've already read through the suggested thread but it didn't help.

:)

MatthewT2, Sep 10, 2019
  2. Julian_Baptiste Win User
  3. Prince Leo II Win User

Post Repair Xbox Still Broken? Controllers will not connect

4. Toxic Raven Win User

XBOX grey controllers

5. Killn The Drama Win User

My controller stops working

6. Obsessive Power Win User

Wireless controller

Thema:

1. xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC - Similar Threads - 360 controller frequently

2. Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter: My wireless controller infinitely looks for an adapter, but never connects. The only solutions I've found online, were to install drivers to the unknon device, but that hasn't worked....
  3. Do Xbox 360 controllers work on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Xbox 360 controllers work on Xbox one: Do Xbox 360 controllers work on an Xbox one console 6a2303a7-a6d4-415c-bda2-9a00118b597d
  4. XBOX 360 unusual flashing on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 unusual flashing on controller: Not sure how to fix this, but one controller flashes continuously as if it is trying to pair, but it actually works normally. It just wont stop flashing once it's synched. Any way to stop it? Its...
  5. Turn off vibration on a wired Xbox 360 controller??

in XBoX on Windows
    Turn off vibration on a wired Xbox 360 controller??: Is there any way to turn off vibration on an Xbox 360 controller?? I am playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 and there is no option for turning off vibration in game. I hate it especially when it...
  6. How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows: I have a Xbox 360 wireless adapter for my windows 10 computer. Every thing works but, when I connect to the Xbox one app the error message, "There is no controllers attached to this PC." can you...
  7. Why my newly bought xbox 360 controller cable not work with my used xbox 360 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my newly bought xbox 360 controller cable not work with my used xbox 360 controller?: I buy the used xbox 2 or 3 weeks ago and now i try to connect the used xbox 360 controller to my xbox 360 but nothing happens, but the cables led is not light up The usb is good i try and i try...
  8. XBOX 360 controller not detected in games played in XBOX(beta) for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 controller not detected in games played in XBOX(beta) for Windows 10: Hi, I've been trying the XBOX (beta) application for Windows 10, also subscribed to the game pass. I've downloaded 3 games but in none of them my XBOX 360 controller seems not to be detected at...
  9. Xbox 360 controller disconnecting frequently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller disconnecting frequently: I have an official Xbox 360 controller and a controller charger that may be off brand. It turns the controller on I can use it but certain actions in certain games cause it to disconnect. For...
  10. Xbox 360 controller - Right trigger commands berak frequently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller - Right trigger commands berak frequently: Hi i play wot game for xbox 360 about two years, and in two years already bought 3 xbox 360 controllers. the Right trigger commands berak frequently what I can do ... is anyway? I know it does...