Xbox 360 controller not functioning on Windows Store/Xbox (beta) only

Discus and support Xbox 360 controller not functioning on Windows Store/Xbox (beta) only in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I downloaded some of the Windows updates so that I could use the Game Pass for PC, and prior to this I had Forza Horizon 3 and it worked just fine... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OfMiceAndMittens, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 controller not functioning on Windows Store/Xbox (beta) only

Hi,

I downloaded some of the Windows updates so that I could use the Game Pass for PC, and prior to this I had Forza Horizon 3 and it worked just fine through the Windows Store - however now with the update, any games downloaded from the store, or through the Xbox(beta) app, they don't detect that I even have a controller installed.

It works just fine still with all my Steam games, though. Has anyone else come across this, and found a workaround? I've un/reinstalled the drivers, Windows is the most up to date, done all the regular things.

submitted by /u/OfMiceAndMittens
    [link] [comments]

/u/OfMiceAndMittens, Jun 14, 2019
  2. RicketyEdge Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

Guessing the Xbox Beta app combines console companion and the windows store?

Found the functionality I was looking for in the windows store (access to Game Pass PC software).
  3. BroHammersley Win User

Xbox app on Windows 10 won't launch

Have you tried installing the Xbox app (Beta) from the Windows store? It's functionally the same as the Xbox app, and perhaps you'll have more success launching it.

Let us know if that helps; thanks!

~Hammer
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox 360 controller to PC

5. Henrique0010 Win User

Download limited to 50% bandwidth

Hello, my problem is on the PC with the new Xbox app (beta) and store windows, any game that I put to download, only consumes half or 1/4 of my connection. I have already checked for possible problems with the internet and settings, this only happens with
    the windows store and Xbox app (Beta). Use internet via cable.
  6. Shark88001979 Win User

Xbox One Wireless Adapter Audio issues Resolved (You must update the drivers)

Have Only Fifa 16 Game for Xbox One Controller. Can i test the Rumble Function in Windows ?
Thema:

Xbox 360 controller not functioning on Windows Store/Xbox (beta) only

1. Xbox 360 controller not functioning on Windows Store/Xbox (beta) only - Similar Threads - 360 controller functioning

2. Xbox 360 PC meant USB controller: Does it work on the USB slot of an Xbox 360 Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 PC meant USB controller: Does it work on the USB slot of an Xbox 360 Slim?: Wireless controls for Xbox 360 are quite expensive on official stores, and i unfortunately do't know if the Xbox 360 Slim has a slot (At the front or back panel) for regular Xbox 360 wired...
  3. Faulty wired XBOX 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Faulty wired XBOX 360 controller: I have an issue with my wired XBOX 306 controller where it keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting and sometimes it doesn't connect at all. This is my third xbox controller, two of them I've...
  4. I can't turn on my wireless xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't turn on my wireless xbox 360 controller: I got these wireless controllers from my cousin and I replaced the batteries in the battery pack but it won't turn on (I tried all four controllers) What do I do? I don't have a cable for the...
  5. Se me olvidó la contraseña del control parental de mi Xbox 360[I forgot my Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se me olvidó la contraseña del control parental de mi Xbox 360[I forgot my Xbox 360...: Se me olvido la clave de mi control parental y no me deja ver youtube [Translation - I forgot my parental control key and it doesn't let me see youtube] 62d0a6f7-f52b-42d4-8870-50fcf5596ce8
  6. Xbox 360 ouderlijk toezicht [Translation-Xbox 360 parental control]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 ouderlijk toezicht [Translation-Xbox 360 parental control]: Ik bezit al een 7 jaar een Xbox 360. En ineens gaat deze nu om de code voor Ouderlijk Toezicht vragen. Dit heb ik nooit ingesteld. Nu heb ik gevonden hoe je de code kan aanpassen met een...
  7. cant connect xbox 360 controller to windows via USB

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant connect xbox 360 controller to windows via USB: i cant connect xbox 360 controller to my laptop via USB, the wire is new and it works on Xbox 360 console and i have the latest windows 10 installed (1903). i have tried methods in xbox site but...
  8. como quito el control parental a un x box 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    como quito el control parental a un x box 360: tengo un x box 360 slim edicion star wars y no recuerdo el codigo parental bb5f9cf1-49fc-49ef-a565-18c49740a245
  9. XBOX 360 Controller for windows 10 turning off

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 Controller for windows 10 turning off: Hi, I have looked across the internet but cant seem to find a solution to this problem, and am wondering if others experience something similar. I use a Microsoft XBOX 360 controller on my...
  10. What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What's the difference between all the controllers: xbox 360, xbox 1, xbox scorpio, xbox x...: I like the smoothness of the xbox 1 regular remote. But besides that I don't know witch one is better or if they even are better than eachother. 5f58261c-545d-4345-8bc9-98d9118a0ee3