Xbox 360 controller problems.

Discus and support Xbox 360 controller problems. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox controller player1 light is on but it wont work with my xbox. I have just bought it second hand so i dont know why it wont work!?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheCelticLad00, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 controller problems.

My Xbox controller player1 light is on but it wont work with my xbox. I have just bought it second hand so i dont know why it wont work!?

:)

TheCelticLad00, Jun 17, 2014
  2. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

1 Day one Xbox one controller.

1 Elite controller.

And no problems.

Bought an Xbox 360 controller mostly every year because of thumbsticks deadzone problems.

So for me,the choice is easy.

Tzar of kaos, Jun 17, 2014
  3. Wired controller question

i hate the wireless controller for xbox one! nothing but problems with cables.

when i am not online i use my wired 360 controller on my xbox one.

paulandrew1967, Jun 17, 2014
  4. Xbox 360 controller problems.

Mark Sherwood, Jun 17, 2014
  5. ChaosDisharmony Win User

Controllers are garbage!

I don't have problem with them though the problem is for me is the Wireless censor for the controller on both the Xbox 360 Slim and the controller not picking each other up. I'm using a Rockcandy controller and a normal wired Xbox 360 controller to play
    my games. But I still love the wireless controller and hopefully am able to use the new Xbox ONE controller's
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

1 Day one Xbox one controller.

1 Elite controller.

And no problems.

Bought an Xbox 360 controller mostly every year because of thumbsticks deadzone problems.

So for me,the choice is easy.
  7. KNIGHT X IIMMOT Win User

Microsoft, Please Make a 360-style Xbox One Controller

Xbox 360 cotroller is a great controller but it always hurts my thumb and I heard some of my friends having the same problem. I personally prefer xbox one controllers but if they make a 360 controller for xbox one it would be nice.
  8. AndreasJongebloed Win User

XBOX Beta Controller Support

Thanks for the fast reply but this did not help me with my problem. except from the xbox beta app i have no problems playing games with my wireless xbox 360 controller on my win 10 pc. i would consider buying an xbox one controller if that would solve
    the problem. does the xbox beta app (game pass for win 10) support the xbox 360 controller normally?
  9. CrazY1985 Win User

Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?

The 360 controllers were far better quality.

Had some problems myself with xbox one controllers too
Thema:

Xbox 360 controller problems.

1. Xbox 360 controller problems. - Similar Threads - 360 controller problems

2. Xbox 360 controller connection problem to wireless PC receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller connection problem to wireless PC receiver: I replaced my failing xbox 360 controller I use to play games on PC, the new controller will not connect to the receiver, but the old controller that is not working properly still will connect. I...
  3. problemas de controlador de control xbox 360 [Translation-Control controller Problems Xbox 360]

in XBoX on Windows
    problemas de controlador de control xbox 360 [Translation-Control controller Problems Xbox 360]: tengo un problema al utilizar mi control de xbox 360 por medio de kit carga y juega al pc pero en dispositivos e impresoras me aparece en la sección de no especificado y trato de cambiar el...
  4. Xbox 360 controller problem with the LB/RB button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller problem with the LB/RB button: Hello, i've got a problem with my xbox 360 controller. The problem is when i click in the LB button it do what the RB button is supposed to do (going to the right) but if i press strong the LB...
  5. Problem with Xbox 360 Controller only for Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox 360 Controller only for Forza Horizon 3: Hello dear Community I was looking so long for a solution to this matter but i just couldnt solve this problem. So my Windows Update showed me an Update for the Xbox 360 Controller so i updated...
  6. Problem with controller xbox 360 (pc) and Gta 5 (pc)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with controller xbox 360 (pc) and Gta 5 (pc): Hi, I have a problem, I have got 2 joystick and I want to play at gta 5 on pc with one of this. But... when i play gta 5 I can use only the keyboard not the joystick because the joystick switch in...
  7. xbox 360 controller on windows problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 controller on windows problem.: I bought a new 360 controller for my laptop and I've installed the drivers and all but when I configure it in the settings, I moved my analog sticks 60% and they become full, I'm sorry here's a...
  8. Microsoft USB 360 Controller Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft USB 360 Controller Problems: I have a 360 controller wired connected to play games on my computer. For a few months, everything's been fine, but now something is acting up. Randomly when I am playing a game the controller...
  9. Xbox 360 USB Controllers Multiplay Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 USB Controllers Multiplay Problem: Hello, I'm hoping someone can help, please. I've just purchased 2 new (genuine Microsoft) USB controllers for my boys. Unfortunately on plugging them in only one works at a time. They both work...
  10. Problems with XBOX 360 wireless controller for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with XBOX 360 wireless controller for windows.: When I hit the Guide button on controller, the status window does not appearing, but Steam is opening ea8a194f-0fc1-478b-97f5-c0fab77182a3