xbox 360 controller z axis unstabble

Discus and support xbox 360 controller z axis unstabble in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good evening everyone I have a big problem. I recently bought a new Xbox 360 controller to use it for my pc emulators (epsxe, citra). I have windows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ΕΛΕΝΗΠΑΠΑΣΤΑΥΡΟΥ, Apr 6, 2020.

1. xbox 360 controller z axis unstabble

Good evening everyone I have a big problem.

I recently bought a new Xbox 360 controller to use it for my pc emulators (epsxe, citra). I have windows 10

When i try to configure it and define the function of every button so as to use it as i do on my PS console I cant. It doesnt matter whichever button i press i cant set my controller as my defaut.

I searced through google and in my controller settings and found out that while x and y axis are at 50% and i can mange them by preesing the appropriate buttons the z axis is moving on each own without pressing an button.. It never stays still. it goes up
    and down all the time and i cannot configure my controller. The only way to make it stop at 50% is by pressing simultaniously the buttons at the back of my controller.. But like that i cant play anything..

Thiw is a problem that happens in both my emulators and every game..

Can you help me please?

Thank you in advance ^_^

:)

ΕΛΕΝΗΠΑΠΑΣΤΑΥΡΟΥ, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox One controller on PC - triggers don't work

Do the triggers work when you test them in Windows?

In Windows 8.1 search for your controllers by typing in USB in the search box. Select 'Set up USB Game Controllers'. In the next window, click on the 'Properties' button. Pressing the triggers should show the Z Axis going up and down - depending on what trigger
    is pressed. If the Z Axis does not move, there is something wrong with your controller.

Whether the triggers will work in your game, depends on whether the game you are playing supports the triggers or not. Games that support the Xbox 360 and Xbox One controller natively will support the triggers, other games may not.
  3. Ramonster Win User

Xbox wireless adapter for Windows - only one Xbox One Wireless Controller works

I have a similar problem, when I connect my controllers trough the wireless adapter they are not working correctly because I have a Z axis and Z Rotation. WHen I used my controller wired with a USB cable I had this problem and I could fix roll back the drivers
    and the controller went back to the original X, Y, Z Axis, but now, with the Wireless adapter, I can't do that, because I doesn't let me update, because there's no Xbox Periphals to change the driver.
  4. Mr. Knightman Win User

Xbox One controller broken by Windows Anniversary Update

Concur, My Z+ and Z- axis triggers are borked as well...
  5. Previll Win User

Xbox ONE wireless controller on windows 10 issues ...please advise

I have the same problem with the Z axis and rotation.
  6. Seph9 Win User

Xbox One Controller - Bug in Wireless Mode

OK, so the issue seems to be that the XBox One controller treats each trigger button as a separate axis, while 360 controllers used only one axis for both going from a -1 to 0 to 1 value or something. Some older games seem to have trouble with the new system,
    causing this problem. I still need to find a solution, though...
Thema:

xbox 360 controller z axis unstabble

1. xbox 360 controller z axis unstabble - Similar Threads - 360 controller axis

2. I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC wireless but all I have is this Cellink...: As you know I only have A Cellink BTA-3000 bluetooth Dongle, a wireless Xbox 360 controller and I am on Win 10. In my device manager the dongle is only picked up as Unknown USB Device (Device...
  3. Se puede conectar un mando de Xbox 360 a un Xbox one?[Can an Xbox 360 controller be...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se puede conectar un mando de Xbox 360 a un Xbox one?[Can an Xbox 360 controller be...: Lo que quiero saber es si puedo conectar mi control de Xbox 360 a un Xbox one par poder jugar con mi primo en su xbox one Y si se puede quisiera saber el metodo Gracias [Translation - What I...
  4. Connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Connect wireless Xbox 360 controller to my PC: I can't seem to find the correct driver to work with my wireless receiver. I watched this video, https://youtu.be/DmwIYizCAic and at 3:00 the video has "Xbox 360 Wireless controller for Windows"...
  5. #IDARB on Windows 10 - X-Box 360 wireless controller not detected

in XBoX on Windows
    #IDARB on Windows 10 - X-Box 360 wireless controller not detected: Hey, when I try to use my xbox 360 wireless Controller playing #IDARB, the game does not detect the controllers. They work fine for other games and settings seem to be correct. I found older posts...
  6. Xbox 360 controller turns on then immediately off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller turns on then immediately off: The batteries are new and it is connected I can do one movement before it turns off. Help? f036df9a-d7f4-4541-b4da-c4ccff0b82b2
  7. The need for a xbox 360 style controller that works with xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The need for a xbox 360 style controller that works with xbox one.: Ok so my problem is the cross compatibility of the 360 controllers with the Xbox one. I get why they do it, they want is to buy the next gen stuff. But personally i have had an issue with the One...
  8. Xbox 360 controllers don't work on MS Surface Pro 3 or any PC I have

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controllers don't work on MS Surface Pro 3 or any PC I have: I purchased 4 new xbox 360 controllers to game on windows 10. I purchased the wireless accessory as well from MS. I've attempted the sync several times on several pc's (one a Surface Pro 3). I...
  9. xbox 360 controller x axis didn't stay on the middle

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 controller x axis didn't stay on the middle: I have check my right and left stick and clean it but it still not stay on the middle Is there any drivers I should update or what? [img] 8b296c23-37f4-49c3-a94b-404bdb822437
  10. Xbox 360 controller button press also changes axis value

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller button press also changes axis value: I'm encountering undesired axis value changes upon pressing or releasing any Xbox 360 controller button. Other than that, everything else seems to be working as desired: all axes provide seemingly...