Xbox 360 controller

Discus and support Xbox 360 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a wired xbox 360 controller and for some reason the cable doesn't work. I've tried plugging it in with the other connector but it still doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KennethSomething, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 controller

I have a wired xbox 360 controller and for some reason the cable doesn't work. I've tried plugging it in with the other connector but it still doesn't work when plugged into my xbox. What do I do to fix my problem?

:)

KennethSomething, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  3. sM4llziEy Win User

Green light wont turn on

Have you synced the controller to the Xbox 360 system? Turn on the Xbox 360 system and controller, on top of the controller there should be a small button, hold that button. On the White Xbox 360 or Black Xbox 360 elite, there should be a button too, press
    it and your controller should sync up with the Xbox, the controller will confirm this by flashing.

On the Xbox 360 slim, the button is located inside the USB bay.
  4. Outofthi5world-91B7E Win User

Classic controllers for Halo fest

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox 360 controller won't detect on a Windows 7 pc

Hi, are you connecting a wireless xbox 360 controller or a wired 360 controller, and are they official controllers?
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

02060079853139 manette xbox 360 , non fonctionnelle ?[Translation-02060079853139 Xbox 360 controller, not functional?]

Hi Jean,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Is the controller an Xbox 360 controller. The Xbox one controllers will not work on an Xbox 360. Also, is the controller old, brand new?

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox 360 controller

1. Xbox 360 controller - Similar Threads - 360 controller

2. 360 controller won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 controller won't sync: I have an xbox 360 Elite. I use wireless form and wife and wired for my kids. Oneday when i was at work my kids started using the wireless controllers and lost them. When i finally found them i...
  3. x-360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    x-360 controller: i bought a x360 controller to play games on my PC, when i try installing it say compatibility issue . please help guys ,what should i do 7d05a0b4-8b35-4d6a-be2b-4ac535b13932
  4. xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC: Hello, I have windows 10 with a microsoft xbox 360 wireless receiver and xbox 360 controller. The usb ports on my desktop works fine and the controller has over half battery left yet it has been...
  5. joy.cpl dont see xbox 360 controller in Win10

in XBoX on Windows
    joy.cpl dont see xbox 360 controller in Win10: I connect my controller Win10. But it see in device manager like this but joy.cpl dont see it. I dont know what i do wrong (i do last driver update and windows update.) [img]...
  6. Control Parental Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control Parental Xbox 360: Hola, hace 1 dia compre una xbox 360 E de segunda mano, y cuando voy a jugar los multijugador o a descargar juegos, me pide la contraseña de control parental, La Interfaz del Xbox 360 es la...
  7. Xbox 360 controller disconnecting frequently

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller disconnecting frequently: I have an official Xbox 360 controller and a controller charger that may be off brand. It turns the controller on I can use it but certain actions in certain games cause it to disconnect. For...
  8. Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use my Xbox 360 wireless controller: Hello, my problem is the one in the subject: i can't use my xbox 360 wireless controller when I play the Xbox Game Pass for PC. When I start any game, the controller is not detected, but with all...
  9. Xbox 360 Controller not detected (at all) by laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controller not detected (at all) by laptop: I just borrowed a Xbox 360 controller from a friend and it was suppose to work once I plug in the usb into the laptop, but nothing happened. I looked for help in youtube and google but all is not...
  10. Xbox PC (Beta) 360 Wireless Controller Support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC (Beta) 360 Wireless Controller Support?: Xbox (Beta) app v1908.1001.8.0 Win10 v1903 (Build 18362.295) Controller connected wirelessly & via play & charge: Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows v2.1.0.1349 Xbox 360 Wireless...