Xbox 360 crashes while saving Minecraft

Discus and support Xbox 360 crashes while saving Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When saving Minecraft my Xbox crashes with 2 red lights (stating overheating issue) but overheating is not the problem as it does it when the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OrfordPiece, Feb 5, 2014.

1. OrfordPiece
    OrfordPiece Guest

Hi,

When saving Minecraft my Xbox crashes with 2 red lights (stating overheating issue) but overheating is not the problem as it does it when the machine has been on for less than 10 mins.

It seems to be happening more regularly and only seems to be problem where I have done a lot of building in Creative Mode.

I have read that others have had the same issue.

Is there any suggestions on how to resolve this......as it does not seem to do it on other games?

:)

OrfordPiece, Feb 5, 2014
  2. AlaHeza
    AlaHeza Guest
    Minecraft crashed after signing into Xbox Live at start on Windows 10.

When I had turned on my computer and had logged into Minecraft, Minecraft crashes while trying to log into Xbox Live.

The Message is "Signing Into Xbox Live...This Will Take A Moment...", then the app closes and the game crashes.

It happened during computer load up time.

AlaHeza, Feb 5, 2014
  3. GazzHo
    GazzHo Guest
    Xbox 360 Freezing because of Saints Row 4

Playing from disc, I've had a few crashes while going to the HUB only, or switching to missions in the HUB. The game hasn't crashed or frozen while playing or loading the game though. I'm using the 360 black 250GB drive model, I'm also saving/loading from
    a USB stick drive and not from the hard drive.

GazzHo, Feb 5, 2014
  4. Xbox 360 crashes while saving Minecraft

If the console is saying that it's over-heated then it is over-heated. You should probably send it in for repair.
    http://myservice.xbox.com

VisageOfAnAngel, Feb 5, 2014
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

If the console is saying that it's over-heated then it is over-heated. You should probably send it in for repair.
    http://myservice.xbox.com
  6. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft xbox 360 edition save transfer

On the One do you have "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" or "Minecraft"? The One version of the game had an updated a while ago and it is no longer possible to transfer 360 saves to the updated version. "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" is the original version for
    the One and the save can be transferred to that version.
  7. Lone Wolf kk Win User

Minecraft crashes Windows 10 edition

ok found the world save files copied them. Uninstalled and re-installed Minecraft for windows 10. After installing and updating created a new world, after 10 minutes of playing the game crashed while digging dirt. So this is the 3rd instance of the game
    crashing while mining/digging... I would say in total in the last 3 days my game has crashed probably close to 300 times.
  8. smileskybird Win User

my minecraft keeps freezing

Minecraft crashing your console is common. FACT. It's happened to me and my friends many time. In the menu, switch to play offline (any mode creative or survival). Play until night time and when you're into the night, go to sleep. Wake up in the morning
    have a little wonder about, then save the game. Avoid going straight to dashboard or turning off your console while you're IN your map. Minecraft is known to ocasionally not save your game properly (Minecraft should take approximately 7-15 seconds to save
    game properly, sometimes longer. If Minecraft saves your game in 1-3 seconds it probably hasn't saved you're progress properly and could crash next time you start it). It's happened to me many times and I have the xbox 360 slim 250gb console. Slim consoles
    are an improvement upon older models like elite/arcade/fat/etc models due to their architecture. Minecraft still has some glitches in the game too like returning to a world with nothing in your inventory but a map showing you've explored only the tiny circle
    area around you. And also since 1.8 the door makes no sound when you open or close it. But there's a solution to that glitch. Hold anything while opening/closing door and the door will make a sound.
  9. blckadr1980 Win User

Transferring old Minecraft saves from 360 to One

This may help if not , let me know

How do I transfer my saved worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Edition?

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. The most recent update contains a feature that allows you to upload one saved
    world at a time to a save transfer slot. You can then use the Xbox 360 save download feature on Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to download that world. You’ll need to make sure you download that save to your Xbox One before you can upload a new save using your
    Xbox 360. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one saved world at a time.

How do I transfer my saved worlds from Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft for Xbox One?

You’ll need to ensure you have the latest update to Minecraft by starting the game while connected to Xbox Live. Choose “Play” and navigate down to the bottom, here you will find a button called “Sync Old
    Worlds”. Select this button and choose the world you would like to transfer. You can do this as often as you like, but you can only transfer one world at a time.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 crashes while saving Minecraft - Similar Threads - 360 crashes while

2. Xbox 360 Games Crash My Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Games Crash My Xbox One: Every time I try and play an installed Xbox 360 Game on my Xbox one, the system crashes and it freezes on the Xbox 360 Logo. I have seen many recommendations and fixes to this problem but none of...
  3. Xbox 360 Game Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game Crashing: Hey, I had spoke with one of the xbox ambassadors via the web chat about my game restarting after I completed a heist (GTAV) and they advised me to delete and reinstall the game. Since doing...
  4. I world like to know why fable anniversary keeps crashing on my xbox 360. Even though it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I world like to know why fable anniversary keeps crashing on my xbox 360. Even though it...: My fable anniversary keeps crashing every time i try to continue through greatwood. And ive only just started playing it. Has anyone found a solution to this issue yet....
  5. Original Doom 3 crashes on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Doom 3 crashes on Xbox 360: Hi everyone! Recently I bought a copy of the Xbox version of DooM 3 (not the BFG edition for the 360), and tried to play it on my X360E as it is officially backwards compatible. However, I am...
  6. Lego movie game crashing on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego movie game crashing on 360: Lego game on 360 keeps freezing at the same point. (When theyve built the train and about to board) please help. acad6154-6879-41c1-badf-55a9183114be
  7. Netflix app crashing Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app crashing Xbox 360: Hi, I have started the xbox today (December 23rd 2018) and Netflix. It prompted me to install an update. I did. Now launching the app brings a black screen and crashes/freezes the console....
  8. Xbox Live Crashes On Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Crashes On Xbox 360: From reciving the error code 8007065b (no xbox live connection) even although it says there are no issues with the internet or xbox service, to achivements being unlocked and then "Re-Locked" -...
  9. Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 crashes constantly. What to do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 crashes constantly. What to do?: I started playing the game Beautiful Katamari on Xbox 360 and it keeps getting stuck on loading screens, usually right after completing a level (thus forcing me to replay the same levels over and...
  10. Totaled/Crashed/Crash (Xbox) on Xbox 360 or Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Totaled/Crashed/Crash (Xbox) on Xbox 360 or Xbox One: Is this game backwards compatible on Xbox 360 or Xbox One? I found two lists. One showed compatible games, one showed not compatible games. In both this game wasn't in. [img]...