Xbox 360: Create an Xbox LIVE ID

Discus and support Xbox 360: Create an Xbox LIVE ID in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If I wanna sign in or up on an Xbox 360, do I have to create an account on the console or can I use my existing Microsoft Account? Whenever I play a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YaseenAyad13, Jun 30, 2022.

1. YaseenAyad13
    YaseenAyad13 Guest

If I wanna sign in or up on an Xbox 360, do I have to create an account on the console or can I use my existing Microsoft Account?

Whenever I play a backward-compatible title like Hydro Thunder on my Xbox One, it says to download a profile, by signing in with an account. Will that work or not, because I am not aware of it going to be work?

:)

YaseenAyad13, Jun 30, 2022
  2. YaseenAyad13 Win User

To play games on your xbox 360 or xbox one console, you need an account created. You probably logged in with your email at the beginning of your console configuration.
    Well, I'm 14 and I actually made the account myself without the console configuration back when I was 13. So, no, I haven't logged in yet with my account on my Xbox console.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello YaseenAyad13

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

To play games on your xbox 360 or xbox one console, you need an account created. You probably logged in with your email at the beginning of your console configuration.

When trying to launch the xbox 360 game on xbox one, it will actually ask to download the profile. If you have it, click download. If not, just start normally.
  4. MagmaticUser778 Win User

signing in

never mind. is the WLID a windows live ID? if so, it says the windows live id i use on my xbox 360 is the one i use on this website. it might be possible that i created an account on here before i bought an xbox 360, can i create a new WLID and associate
    that with my xbox and abandon 'magmaticuser 778' then re-download my profile?
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

accidently created account

You can't delete it. You can still log into the one on your Xbox 360 with the Windows Live ID you created it with, here on xbox.com.
  6. ngocphi Win User

How to change region/local at billing information on Xbox Live account?

Then you need to A change your windowslive id associated with the account then change the region of the windows live id

Windows live id doesnt affect the region of Any xbox account

B create they appropiate windows live id and use that instead
Thema:

1. Xbox 360: Create an Xbox LIVE ID - Similar Threads - 360 Create LIVE

2. Creating new save files with a 360 game on the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creating new save files with a 360 game on the Xbox One: I have Assassin's Creed 2 for the Xbox 360, and played it then. Now I have an Xbox One and when I play it, I can see my old save file. But when I start a new game, it says there is an error in the...
  3. Created Xbox Live Account for a PC Game, Unable to Download Profile to Xbox 360. (Solved)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Created Xbox Live Account for a PC Game, Unable to Download Profile to Xbox 360. (Solved): Did not have 2-step verification to help decrease complexity, we tried changing to a simpler/shorter password to enter. Unfortunately this did not work no matter how much we tried the new...
  4. Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...: I have been constantly trying for 6 hours to get my xbox 360 on live services and I have had no luck I've contacted the gamer support but they don't have enough resources available to help me in...
  5. creating a child xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    creating a child xbox live account for xbox 360: Hi Im having a real struggle adding my son to my xbox gold live account - i have setup an account and dont use it but signed up so my son can play minecraft - hes only 6 so i dont want him to...
  6. Criar conta no XBOX Live com XBOX 360 [Translation - Create an account on XBOX Live with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Criar conta no XBOX Live com XBOX 360 [Translation - Create an account on XBOX Live with...: Olá, não consigo de jeito nehum criar um conta no xbox live com um xbox360 Sigo as instruções, digito meu e-mail do hotmail, senha do mesmo e quando vou criar a conta ele diz que não é possível...
  7. Creating an Xbox Live account won’t work without having an Xbox Live account (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating an Xbox Live account won’t work without having an Xbox Live account (Xbox 360): I use a wifi that requires using a code to access, and to access that I need to go onto something that can access the web. It turns out that you need an Xbox live account to access the web. This...
  8. Creating profiles on xbox one / xbox live access / different from the 360??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating profiles on xbox one / xbox live access / different from the 360??: I just bought an xbox one for my three boys. They previously played on an xbox 360. On the 360, my eldest utilized an xbox live profile to play games on line. The other boys had separate profiles...
  9. Can't pair my son's 360 profile to the Xbox Live account I created online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pair my son's 360 profile to the Xbox Live account I created online.: I tried to get my son an Xbox Live account on our 360, but was told I had to do it through my Live account on a computer. I did that but now I can't connect that to his profile. How the crap do I...
  10. Can't associate Xbox Live (from my Xbox 360) with Xbox One as I created new account by ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't associate Xbox Live (from my Xbox 360) with Xbox One as I created new account by ...: When setting up my new Xbox One, I failed to correctly transfer my Xbox 360 account details onto the Xbox One. Instead, I accidently overwrote it with a new account setup. So, I now have 2...