XBOX 360 - Dashboard changed, Tabs missing

Discus and support XBOX 360 - Dashboard changed, Tabs missing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm using XBOX 360 E When I'm logged in to my account, the dashboard is as follow: [img] BUT, when I log-out, the dashboard looks like this:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndreasBenakis, Jun 21, 2018.

1. XBOX 360 - Dashboard changed, Tabs missing

Hello,

I'm using XBOX 360 E

When I'm logged in to my account, the dashboard is as follow:

XBOX 360 - Dashboard changed, Tabs missing [​IMG]

BUT, when I log-out, the dashboard looks like this:

XBOX 360 - Dashboard changed, Tabs missing [​IMG]

It's been months since I'm having that problem.

I tried everything in settings and still nothing.

I recently formatted the HDD, still nothing.

Can anyone help, please?

Thank you.

:)

AndreasBenakis, Jun 21, 2018
  2. Games Tab Missing

Hi all,

I am posting to ask why the Games tab on my XBOX 360 Dashboard is missing? It was there earlier this morning. I know I can access games through the guide button, it is just odd to have the Games tab missing all of a sudden. Thanks in advance.

kamakazi20012, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Game tab missing from dashboard

So today the 'Game' tab is missing from my XBOX 360 dashboard.

Have deleted system and marketplace cache and restarted the console a few times to no avail.

Anyone else experiencing this or have a solution?

TIA XBOX 360 - Dashboard changed, Tabs missing :)

ScreamingHarp87, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Hyzrah
    Hyzrah Guest

Hello, AndreasBenakis.

This issue might be occurring because of your internet connection. Try resetting your router or modem and see if that brings the tabs back.

Hyzrah, Jun 27, 2018
  5. hasanex
    hasanex New Member
    I've been having this exact same problem
    I've tried changing accounts
    Hard Resetting
    Emptying Cache
    Rolling back updates and re-installing them
    Nothing has worked for me so far

Did you ever get out of this mess?

hasanex, Mar 23, 2020
  6. Hyzrah Win User

Hello, AndreasBenakis.

This issue might be occurring because of your internet connection. Try resetting your router or modem and see if that brings the tabs back.
  7. smileskybird Win User

Liking the new friends section

Just finished downloading it, it's Thursday 10:05 pm for me.

What happened to avatars though? I like how they added a Friends tap to the Dashboard. It's kind of like the SOCIAL tab on Xbox 360's Dashboard but of course, it's missing avatars and that Windows 8 style UI really sticks out. If you want to see you and
    your friends avatars you have to go to the Avatar App on the Dashboard. But it's good they added another tab.

OS version

6.2.11653.0 (xb_rel_1410.141009-1648) fre

Now all I'm waiting for is Voice Messaging "Xbox Live Feature" and Change the Dash Background "Xbox Live Feature.
  8. deadeagleman Win User

Color Schemes. . .

i agree..360 first dashboard let u change color..i missed wood scheme
  9. ALCHE31 Win User

XBOX 360 Game tab missing from XBOX Dashboard

There is a service alert up in support.xbox.com page. Hopefully service will be restored soon. For now you can access your installed games using the Xbox Guide on your controller. Open the guide then go to the leftmost tab. There you will find My Games.
  10. DadSox Win User

Minecraft Theam pack

The Minecraft theme packs are not actually for use in game. The Minecraft theme packs are for the dashboard of the XBOX 360. When you first turn on your system and are taken to the dashboard, you will see the theme you currently have displayed. It is very
    similar to the background of a computer.

The way to change your theme is to go to the "Social" tab on the dashboard, click on your avatar that you have created, then you should see an option listed as "Change Theme." Click on that and it will pull up all of the options you have for your theme
    for the XBOX 360 dashboard. If you need help changing it, you can click on this link

support.xbox.com/.../dashboard
    and scroll down to "Personalize Your XBOX 360 Console" and the directions I just gave you are there. If there are any other questions, the forum is always here to help.
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 - Dashboard changed, Tabs missing - Similar Threads - 360 Dashboard changed

2. Xbox 360 Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Dashboard: has anyone lately been experiencing the social tab on the Xbox 360 dashboard freezing for doing anything like trying to look at achievements, seeing the activity feed which also isn't working...
  3. XBOX 360 DASHBOARD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 DASHBOARD: Hello friends. I am an XBOX 360 user. My XBOX 360 console does not have a TV & movies and music on the dashboard. Where can I open or find them? Can you help me ?...
  4. XBOX 360 Slim - starts but doesn't get to dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Slim - starts but doesn't get to dashboard: Nice booting and shows initial swirl screen and then the circle of death. It will sit there doing nothing. Can hit home button and get the dashboard menu up and access a couple menu items. Most...
  5. Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard?: I made my main account before my dashboard was updated to its latest. And only figured out last month that there was a newer version of the dashboard. I made researches to know how to update it....
  6. Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.: Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". bf7638d8-cc97-464c-8319-9bbec2bd2b20
  7. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  8. Xbox 360 Dashboard Style on Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Style on Xbox One: Whatever happened to keeping the Xbox 360 Dashboard on Xbox One? It was #1 best dashboard ever. Will Xbox ever bring back the Xbox 360 Dashboard on the Xbox One? submitted by /u/DRAGON17FIRE...
  9. Change the Xbox One and Xbox 360 Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change the Xbox One and Xbox 360 Dashboard: I'm sick of this dashboard we have on the 360, and I'm sure many other people are sick of it too. The dashboards were so original from 2005 to 2010, until Windows 8 was brought to the Xbox 360 in...
  10. My Xbox 360 Dashboard never changes - anyone know why not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Dashboard never changes - anyone know why not?: For the last month, I have had exactly the same ads, offers, etc on my dashboard whenever I log in with my Xbox Live Gold account. If I log out, I see updated ads, new games, current offers,...