Xbox 360 Dashboard Style on Xbox One

Discus and support Xbox 360 Dashboard Style on Xbox One in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whatever happened to keeping the Xbox 360 Dashboard on Xbox One? It was #1 best dashboard ever. Will Xbox ever bring back the Xbox 360 Dashboard on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DRAGON17FIRE, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 Dashboard Style on Xbox One

Whatever happened to keeping the Xbox 360 Dashboard on Xbox One? It was #1 best dashboard ever. Will Xbox ever bring back the Xbox 360 Dashboard on the Xbox One?

submitted by /u/DRAGON17FIRE
    [link] [comments]

/u/DRAGON17FIRE, Aug 3, 2019
  2. Simple OJ Win User

Microsoft, Please Make a 360-style Xbox One Controller

I like the style of the Xbox one more than the Xbox 360.
  3. PhilMarck Win User

Question about the new Xbox 360

This new redesign is the third.

-

Xbox 360 FAT

Xbox 360 SLIM

Xbox 360 ONE STYLE

-

I prefer Slim above all.
  4. Talax Lives Win User

Hardrive question

you can take the hard drive from one console to another no problem.

There is only restriction to this... the only way you can use the hard drive from the old style XBOX 360 on the new "SLIM" 360 is the following:

Using a USB transfer kit, you can plug the old style xbox hard drive into the new SLIM XBOX. You can then transfer stuff to the new XBOX. Note that in this setup, you can't use the old style hard drive for anything other than transferring stuff over.

If both XBOX 360 are the old style, there is no problem, just pop the hard drive off one 360 and plug it into the other one.

Note that disassembling the hard drive unit (to take the bare drive out) is not supported, and is a terms of use violation.
  5. smileskybird Win User

What Is The BEST Game In Your XBOX ONE Library?

Note I may look into trading COD Ghosts for COD Advanaced Warfare. Why? Because AW will have Zombies in it. Might get it for Xbox 360 and Xbox 1. Some may say why not just for Xbox 1? Because 80% of my friends and my best friends are still on 360 and Xbox
    360 is awesomeness (and I prefer the Dashboard UI on 360 to the Windows 8 style UI on Xbox 1). I hardly play Ghosts on Xbox 1.
  6. HartCore Opa Win User

Backwards Compatibility Party- Gears of War 3

Do you have formed a Party via the XBOX 360 Dashboard ? Because doing it via XBOX one will not work.

Just open the XBOX 360 Dashboard with your "ONE" Controller (pressing "view" and "menue" Buttons both together) and follow the instructions at the 360 Dashboard to form up a Party. This should work for you.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Dashboard Style on Xbox One

1. Xbox 360 Dashboard Style on Xbox One - Similar Threads - 360 Dashboard Style

2. XBOX 360 Slim - starts but doesn't get to dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Slim - starts but doesn't get to dashboard: Nice booting and shows initial swirl screen and then the circle of death. It will sit there doing nothing. Can hit home button and get the dashboard menu up and access a couple menu items. Most...
  3. Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard?: I made my main account before my dashboard was updated to its latest. And only figured out last month that there was a newer version of the dashboard. I made researches to know how to update it....
  4. Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.: Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". bf7638d8-cc97-464c-8319-9bbec2bd2b20
  5. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  6. 360 games dashboard controller icons

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 games dashboard controller icons: What do the controller icons mean on the Xbox 360 dashboard? the controller with a "play triangle" symbol or small bulls eye circle overlapping the controller 3c45d262-cd57-44c0-931b-6090ecf69bac
  7. Xbox 360 2005 bladed Dashboard in modern Dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 2005 bladed Dashboard in modern Dashboard update: Will Microsoft ever bring back the original Xbox 360 bladed Dashboard From 2005 in a new dashboard update for the Xbox 360? 025cda03-6258-4d63-a59d-e18c72f5db3d
  8. Why can't i have the same dashboard as Xbox 360 on my Xbox one s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i have the same dashboard as Xbox 360 on my Xbox one s: I dont mean just on 360 games i mean i want my Xbox one s layout to look just like Xbox 30 but with all the new stuff supported it would look the same just a bit more settings would be there like...
  9. Cannot connect to XBOX Live in XBOX 360 Dashboard Backward Compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to XBOX Live in XBOX 360 Dashboard Backward Compatible: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live while playing Backward Compatible Xbox 360 games. My internet is fine and NAT type is open but i still get a 80151901 Error code when i try to connect via the...
  10. My xbox 360 S freeze at the dashboard when i plugin a usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 S freeze at the dashboard when i plugin a usb: PLS HELP, for the last 3 days i have try every way to make my xbox work normally agian. I have no ideas why is this keep happen to my xbox. Thank you for reading this....