XBOX 360 Dashboard update

Discus and support XBOX 360 Dashboard update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can the XBOX 360 get a dashboard update to look like the XBOX ONE dashboard like the black background and choosing the color of the tiles but can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bag Of Munchiez, Jun 12, 2014.

1. XBOX 360 Dashboard update

Can the XBOX 360 get a dashboard update to look like the XBOX ONE dashboard like the black background and choosing the color of the tiles but can still add a different back round because the new Dashboard Design Is Really appealing to the eye many do agree

:)

Bag Of Munchiez, Jun 12, 2014
  2. LFG x bWillRokU, Jun 12, 2014
  3. Kollabz
    Kollabz Guest
  4. Snipes Remix
    Snipes Remix Guest

Hypothetically speaking, it can. But such an update was not made yet (or atleast public) So currently there is no way to obtain a Dashboard similar to the Xbox One's.

Snipes Remix, Jun 12, 2014
  5. LFG x bWillRokU Win User

the new dashboard!

6. Kollabz Win User

when does the new dashboard update happen?

7. Kollabz Win User
  8. JonnyD100 Win User

Dashboard Update

9. CrazY1985 Win User

update error code

You're trying to update to 2.0.14719.0

Download the dash update here:
    digiex.net/.../10243-xbox-360-dashboard-update-2-0-14719-0-download.html

After downloading the file, follow these lines:

1.) Unrar the download

2.) Copy the $SystemUpdate folder to the root of a CD or USB Stick (The memory stick must be FAT or Fat32 formatted)

3.) Insert the CD or USB Stick into your Xbox 360 console.

4.) You will be automatically prompted to update with a USB stick, with a CD / DVD it should say Mixed Media Disc, power down the 360 and power it on again. You should be ask to update before the 360 boots to the dashboard.

5.) Once the update is complete your Xbox 360 will restart then boot up to the new dashboard. Enjoy!
Thema:

1. XBOX 360 Dashboard update - Similar Threads - 360 Dashboard update

2. Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 | How can I update a specific account’s dashboard?: I made my main account before my dashboard was updated to its latest. And only figured out last month that there was a newer version of the dashboard. I made researches to know how to update it....
  3. Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.: Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". bf7638d8-cc97-464c-8319-9bbec2bd2b20
  4. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  5. Xbox 360 Dashboard Style on Xbox One

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Style on Xbox One: Whatever happened to keeping the Xbox 360 Dashboard on Xbox One? It was #1 best dashboard ever. Will Xbox ever bring back the Xbox 360 Dashboard on the Xbox One? submitted by /u/DRAGON17FIRE...
  6. 360 games dashboard controller icons

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 games dashboard controller icons: What do the controller icons mean on the Xbox 360 dashboard? the controller with a "play triangle" symbol or small bulls eye circle overlapping the controller 3c45d262-cd57-44c0-931b-6090ecf69bac
  7. Xbox 360 2005 bladed Dashboard in modern Dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 2005 bladed Dashboard in modern Dashboard update: Will Microsoft ever bring back the original Xbox 360 bladed Dashboard From 2005 in a new dashboard update for the Xbox 360? 025cda03-6258-4d63-a59d-e18c72f5db3d
  8. XBOX 360 Dashboard not updated. Games with Gold still shows Metro Last Light

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Dashboard not updated. Games with Gold still shows Metro Last Light: XBOX 360 dash board still showing Metro Last Light game with gold and same goes with deals with gold. Tried: 1. Clearing cache 2. Deleting and reloading profile 3. Restarting network hardware...
  9. Can the Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta Updates brick My Console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the Xbox 360 Dashboard Beta Updates brick My Console?: I heard some rumours that the Dashboard Beta has a chance to brick the console but is it true? 0f576c5c-3435-4f84-b6d8-02b3f17e7baf
  10. Xbox 360 dashboard not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard not updating: The title pretty much says it all. My Xbox 360 dashboard hasn't changed in over 2 weeks, my home still shows Forza Horizon 2 presents Fast & Furious, Play Beyond Gotham, and TMNT:DotO. I feel like...