Xbox 360 Dev Kit.

Discus and support Xbox 360 Dev Kit. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I need an Xbox 360 Dev Kit. I am developing a game for the 360 and XBOX ONE, and the only thing stopping me from getting this to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KennyHaven, Jan 24, 2014.

1. KennyHaven
    KennyHaven Guest

Xbox 360 Dev Kit.

Hello,

I need an Xbox 360 Dev Kit. I am developing a game for the 360 and XBOX ONE, and the only thing stopping me from getting this to the next level is I need a dev kit.

Thanks, Kenny!

:)

KennyHaven, Jan 24, 2014
  2. KLRSKIR
    KLRSKIR Guest
    Dev kit xbox 360.

My guess is that the OP made his decision about five months ago. Xbox 360 Dev Kit. :)

KLRSKIR, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Ys DIGS
    Ys DIGS Guest
    Dev kit xbox 360.

yes it is but it would be cheaper for you to build one like i'm doing

Ys DIGS, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Xbox 360 Dev Kit.

Well you would need to become a registered developer. Developing Games | Xbox One and Windows 10 is where you would start.

Dev Kits are only given out to professional game developers who have a successful production history with a marketable title If you've never released a game before, have no publisher, no business model, and no practical real-world experience then you should
    really look into something like XNA and the Indie Game market.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 24, 2014
  5. KLRSKIR Win User

Dev kit xbox 360.

My guess is that the OP made his decision about five months ago. :)
  6. Ys DIGS Win User

Dev kit xbox 360.

yes it is but it would be cheaper for you to build one like i'm doing
  7. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Xbox 360 Dev Kit.

Well you would need to become a registered developer. http://www.xbox.com/developer is where you would start.

Dev Kits are only given out to professional game developers who have a successful production history with a marketable title If you've never released a game before, have no publisher, no business model, and no practical real-world experience then you should
    really look into something like XNA and the Indie Game market.
  8. Darknessofman Win User

Dev kit xbox 360.

There are added benefits to it like playing games before they release stuff like that. Mainly I'm looking for a person that may actually already have one and I'm well aware of the price differences. But is the price he asking worth it?
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Dev kit xbox 360.

You can get a brand new 250gb Kinect bundle for that price.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Dev Kit.

1. Xbox 360 Dev Kit. - Similar Threads - 360 Dev Kit

2. Xbox 360 will connect to other internet but not to min

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 will connect to other internet but not to min: My Xbox 360 will connect to other internet and work fine but for some reason i try to connect it to mine i won't work like i can log in but then it won't past the first stage of the test where it...
  3. Xbox live problems on 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problems on 360: On my xbox 360, it had been telling me to update xbox live but when i do i come up with an status code: 4488 0000 3080 0506 8007 0070. When i type in the status code for help nothing comes up....
  4. Xbox 360 family pass code reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 family pass code reset: Hello everyone, recently I bought an Xbox 360 from one person who is not actual owner of it, the product is out of warranty. So, please help me in resetting my pass code for Xbox 360. Thankyou...
  5. Xbox 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 console: No green lights go on when I power up the Xbox it is on because I see the home screen and sound on tv. d4fc1f4b-5de0-48a6-83ba-0b6b7e57460a
  6. Xbox 360 Update doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Update doesnt work: Hello, the new update that came out today isn´t working for me. I followed the 9 steps after i put in the status code: 4476-0000-0080-0300-8007-2746 but still it doesnt work. So is my only...
  7. XBOX 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360: How do i turn off or remove the audio for the visually impaired?Its automaticly on when i try watching MIB:Internarional..Also why does this even exist..you guys do realize that xbox requires...
  8. Update my xbox 360 and die

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update my xbox 360 and die: I update today my xbox 360 when it's starting to install the update ,it put the black screen and put on the static red light.. 75e08f42-0f0e-4b4a-8532-8e317a1b7748
  9. "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Can't complete this process" / Persisting connection issues - Xbox 360: When I send friend requests or try to remove someone, it says "Cannot complete this process" , yet if i sign out and in, it shows that it works (friend request pending or removed from list)....
  10. Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login with Xbox One into backward compatible 360 games. Why?: I have an old 360 profile that I deleted and want to use my current Xbox One profile but every time the 360 game starts, it logs me out of LIVE and wont let me choose my current profile. Nothing I...