Xbox 360 digital game purchase

Discus and support Xbox 360 digital game purchase in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, recently I have been unable to purchase 360 games via the website. I have tried it on my phone and laptop with different browsers (even after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Backspacer92, Oct 10, 2019 at 11:13 AM.

1. Backspacer92
    Backspacer92 Guest

Hello,

recently I have been unable to purchase 360 games via the website. I have tried it on my phone and laptop with different browsers (even after clearing cache), but every time I confirm the purchase, the green circle just keeps spinning infinitely. I told
    support and they couldn't help me. I have seen someone on Twitter telling he and his friends are having the exact same issue, but they live in Greece while I'm in Germany. So I was wondering if there any other people with the same issue and maybe know a fix.

Thanks in advance.

:)

2. Hurlamania Win User

Paid for minecraft on Xbox360 trying to download in Xbox One

Xbox had several promotions regarding Minecraft on Xbox 360 and getting the digital copy for Xbox One if you purchased it on Xbox 360 if you purchased your game digitally during this game promotional. The game should show up in your ready to install games
    on Xbox One
  3. TangentialShark Win User

My current Digital and Arcade games - Will they transfer over?

ONLY digitally purchased movies, TV shows, and music will transfer to the Xbox One. Xbox 360 games both digital and physical will NOT transfer over.
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

call of duty ghosts upgrade?

it will work, if you bought the digital copy from the MS market place it will work not sure about any others:

www.callofduty.com/.../nextgen

Q.
    How does the Xbox next-generation upgrade program work?

A.
    Microsoft offers the Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo, a disc-less dual-license that provides the Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts, as well as the Xbox One digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts – linked and unlocked via a user’s Xbox Live
    gamertag. The Xbox 360 + Xbox One Digital Combo will be available at participating retailers for a suggested retail price of $69.99.

Alternatively, via the Xbox Live Market place, players can also purchase an Xbox 360 digital version of Call of Duty: Ghosts for a suggested retail price of $59.99. And when ready to upgrade to Xbox One, players can purchase a digital Xbox One version of Call
    of Duty: Ghosts for a suggested retail price of just $10 until May 31, 2014. This also applies to Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition purchases.

Q.
    When I upgrade from digital download for Xbox 360 to digital download for Xbox One, will my digital Xbox 360 game license be deactivated?

A.No, Xbox 360 game license will not be deactivated. Both game licenses will be retained.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Playing 360 on Xbox one

Your digital games are registered under the account that purchased those game. To play your xbox 360 games you need to use the account that made the purchase.
  6. Smwutches Win User

how to request a game?

If it's not listed on the Xbox store then it's not possible to purchase it digitally. Not all 360 games are on the marketplace and some games are delisted after a while.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 digital game purchase - Similar Threads - 360 digital game

2. So How Do You Gift An Xbox 360 Digital Game On The Console Store?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So How Do You Gift An Xbox 360 Digital Game On The Console Store?: I can't believe I'm having trouble figuring this out! I gift digital games all the time to some of my friends. It's simple enough. When you look up the game in the store on the console, it ask if...
  3. Accessing Digital Game Library on Different 360 Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accessing Digital Game Library on Different 360 Console: What's up guys, Am I able to access my digital game library on my friend's 360 console? I have a bunch of games downloaded directly from the Xbox Live Marketplace for the 360. I signed into my...
  4. I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy digital kinect games on the 360. How can I get MS to put demos up for full...: Hi to everyone who reads this. I live in Canada and am curious as to how I may get MS to put up full games from their demos for the kinect on the 360? I can only play demos of Marvel avengers...
  5. Can't find my xbox 360 digital games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my xbox 360 digital games.: The Xbox 360 don't have a "All Your Digital Games" menu, and I can't even find them on the site. [img] 7191b76a-b032-45fb-9d1f-2afa183ec719
  6. transfer digital download xbox 360 game to xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer digital download xbox 360 game to xbox one?: I pretty much asked the question in the title. Can i transfer my digital downloaded perfect dark game off the xbox 360 harddrive to my xbox one harddrive and play it there?...
  7. Could disk Xbox 360 games ever get a digital lisense on your account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could disk Xbox 360 games ever get a digital lisense on your account?: Hi there, I have a load of original Xbox 360 games on disk and I'm wondering if it would ever be possible to turn that disk version into a digital version on your account? There is a system on...
  8. If I buy a digital Xbox 360 game, will it work on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital Xbox 360 game, will it work on my Xbox One?: Hi, I was looking for games from the older generation and I wanted to revive some as Portal 2 and The Orange Box. Those games are compatible and playable in the Xbox One, but I can't buy and...
  9. Xbox 360 Digital games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Digital games?: I am looking to buy some digital games on the Xbox 360 Marketplace, does anybody have any suggestions? There is not a lot to choose from as most of the games have been removed....
  10. How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360: How to buy digital versions of games for xbox 360, I’m from Belarus and when buying, writes "The offer is not active for your country", changing the region also did not help, because it writes the...