Xbox 360 disconnects from xbox live as soon as I sign in with my profile

Discus and support Xbox 360 disconnects from xbox live as soon as I sign in with my profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox 360 disconnects from xbox live as soon as I sign in with my profile 6fb499ba-7031-4058-8977-b69fdb3cced4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Salvador Arriola, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 disconnects from xbox live as soon as I sign in with my profile

:)

Salvador Arriola, Jun 23, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Please try following the steps on this link in order to resolve your issue Xbox Support.
  3. Hork3r Win User

Problem with signing and disconnecting

I did all of the stuff that I can do myself and what I can do with the wired connection.

PS. I got disconnected again. Tried signing in, I nearly got in as when the 360 had loaded my profile it said straight away "Disconnected from Xbox LIVE" and then it showed me a "Can't connect to Xbox LIVE."

Happens to me a lot now when I try to sign in
  4. ApexAWOL Win User

My Brother's Xbox Live profile can't do anything right now! Help!

I have the same problem first i just disconnected from xbox live then i tried to sign in and it wont let me i checked my network connection and it was fine then i tried to download my profile again then i get that error and my account was deleted from my
    xbox i dont know why and now i dont have any profile in my xbox i hope this issue gets fixed soon
  5. SHAINE THE MAN Win User

"Disconnected from Xbox Live"

I got the same ploblem,when i turn xbox on and its signing my pofile in,it will say disconnected from xbox live and say to test conection.I test conection and all is good.i have to turn my xbox on and off 2 or 3 times just to sign my profile in.Also when
    i get a update for a game it downloads update and then says disconnected from xbox live,it does not sign me back in to xbox live.I have tryed downloading my profile,clearing the system cache,turning modem on and off.please help.
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

disconnecting from live

Hey Pathless, sorry to hear about the disconnection issues! So you're being disconnected from LIVE as soon as you sign in to the console, correct? Is this only with a certain account? If so, please try the following steps:

1. In 'storage,' move the profile to a USB configured for use with Xbox 360.

2. Clear the console cache.

3. Re-download the profile from the download menu.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 disconnects from xbox live as soon as I sign in with my profile - Similar Threads - 360 disconnects live

2. Xbox Live Disconnect from 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Disconnect from 360: So when I try to play an older game like Black ops 2 on my xbox one, after the xbox 360 boot up screen shows at the bottom it will say Dissconnected from Xbox Live. When I load into the game, It...
  3. Disconnected from Xbox live when playing 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected from Xbox live when playing 360 games: When I turn on my xbox one I’m automatically logged into my profile and can buy games from the store, but when I try to play the games I’ve purchased I’m disconnected from xbox live and asked to...
  4. Disconnecting from xbox live every time I load an xbox 360 game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnecting from xbox live every time I load an xbox 360 game.: So I recently redownloaded Black Ops 2 to play some zombies and when I load the game it says I'm disconnected from Xbox Live and when I try to play online it says "The current profile is not...
  5. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are telling me that I’ve been disconnected from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are telling me that I’ve been disconnected from Xbox live: For some reason it is displaying this message when i try and select my account. I do have xbox live on my xbox one 6e10a16d-c2e4-4c2a-9c6d-4448248abed4
  6. Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass: I have the ultimate xbox game pass and I downloaded MGS 2 & 3 which are from the xbox 360. When I get into the game Im at the menu and precceed to play but when I press on profile to so I can, it...
  7. Disconnected from Xbox live for 360 games

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnected from Xbox live for 360 games: It won't let me sign in to Xbox live on 360 games. It tells me to reinstall it to fix it but it's still not working. submitted by /u/WaxyXD [link] [comments]
  8. I keep getting disconnected from xbox live when playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected from xbox live when playing xbox 360 games on my xbox one.: I'm not sure if its because I've recently changed my gamertag or something but I can't play xbox live features on xbox 360 games anymore. Can anyone help? 7397cb7b-28c3-4e43-9ddc-14fb8a76e1b6
  9. Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live: Netgear DGND3700: Netgear C3700-N600 Disconnecting from Xbox 360 Live XBF Leo G, It kicks me off of Xbox 360 Live, NOT the network. I am still connected to the network, but have to reconnect to...
  10. xBox 360 Live Disconnections

in XboX Insiders
    xBox 360 Live Disconnections: Hi, Starting from the last Skip Ahead Update, I constantly have disconnection after starting a BC game. If I launch the game: All good! I can see that I am connected to Live. Then (like 30 sec...