Xbox 360 discs doesn't work on my Xbox One.

Discus and support Xbox 360 discs doesn't work on my Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I wish to play some of my old Xbox 360 who are backward compatible : CoD MW3, CoD Black Ops and CoD Black Ops II. The problem is : When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Varog, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Varog
    Varog Guest

Hello,

I wish to play some of my old Xbox 360 who are backward compatible : CoD MW3, CoD Black Ops and CoD Black Ops II.

The problem is :

When I inserted the disc, they asked to download an update. So I did it. But now (and with the 3 games), it's impossible to launch them, even with the "Blu-Ray player" app ...

Any idea ?

Thank you all.

:)

Varog, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 discs doesn't work on my Xbox One. - Similar Threads - 360 discs doesn't

2. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  3. Compatibility of XBOX 360 game discs with XBOX 1S console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compatibility of XBOX 360 game discs with XBOX 1S console: My XBOX 360 crashed. It's done. Can XBOX 1s play my 360 games? The specs for XBOX 1s mentions only BLURAY. My game discs are not BLURAY. 70e01988-f192-4d98-ae0f-de7b13959784
  4. X box 360 not playing all my game discs.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box 360 not playing all my game discs.: I own an Xbox 360 and an x box one x the one x is wired into my net work and the 360 is on WiFi . I own probably about 50 game discs for the 360 which all used to work . Currently only about 5...
  5. Xbox one can't read xbox 360 disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can't read xbox 360 disc: Suddenly my xbox one stopped to read xbox 360 disc. When i insert the 360 disc it start to spin for 1second and it stop like there's no power to spin the heavy disc but when i insert xbox one disc...
  6. Xbox One suddenly not able to read original Xbox and Xbox 360 discs! Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One suddenly not able to read original Xbox and Xbox 360 discs! Help!: Turned on my Xbox One today to play some original Xbox and Xbox 360 disc games and all of a sudden it's unable to read ANY of them. I have about 15 backwards compatible games I had previously...
  7. Xbox 360 No discs will read and Service Alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 No discs will read and Service Alert: Recently ran into an issue where none of my discs play an error code of 8C230002 pops-up. Also there is a Xbox service alert. When I check online for my region it says there is no outage. So, I...
  8. Xbox 360 doesn’t read only videogame discs. Please help me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 doesn’t read only videogame discs. Please help me.: I recently came across this problem: my Xbox 360 doesn’t read my game discs. It appens with every game disc. The problem seems related to only game discs because if I insert a dvd movie xbox reads...
  9. Why does my Xbox 360 E read discs sometimes and then doesn't or freezes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 E read discs sometimes and then doesn't or freezes?: Why is the Xbox doing this it will read the disc then won't or freezes and won't let you play ? I don't have the tools to take it apart any help please 7462706c-987f-44c1-81ca-1bf3595ee0fb
  10. XB1 doesn't recognise 360 discs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XB1 doesn't recognise 360 discs...: Hi, is this a common problem or is there a known fix for it? Any help would be most appreciated, I've a ton of back compat games bought on disc over the years, and they remain useless as my xb1...