XBox 360 "double vision" problem

Discus and support XBox 360 "double vision" problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My images (nametags & avatars, etc.) are "double vision" on the screen of my XBox 360 MW3. Any suggestions on what to do to fix it>... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperiorMink3, Feb 6, 2014.

1. XBox 360 "double vision" problem

My images (nametags & avatars, etc.) are "double vision" on the screen of my XBox 360 MW3. Any suggestions on what to do to fix it>

:)

SuperiorMink3, Feb 6, 2014
  2. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    Double Vision?

I'm guessing this must be an even bigger problem for those who like their 3D gaming

neilhorgan, Feb 6, 2014
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    Double Vision?

You're straining your eyes too much when they are focussed on the screen. I'd recommend taking short breaks in between races, also make sure the lighting is adequate and suitable in your room. For example, watching a bright screen in a dark room will tire
    your eyes more.

The1337gamer, Feb 6, 2014
  4. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest

Do u have any other profile if u have go in tht and check if in it is double vision if not then maybe its a problem with ur profile

roadkill1910, Feb 7, 2014
  5. roadkill1910 Win User

Do u have any other profile if u have go in tht and check if in it is double vision if not then maybe its a problem with ur profile
  6. Mister BuzzBee Win User

Double Vision?

[quote user="Steve Of The O"]

I had trouble after playing Arkham City in 3D. Didn't realise how long i'd being playing and afterwards felt like my eyes were trying to pop out of my head. Not very nice.

Now if I'm playing in 3D on anything I generally set an alarm on my phone for every hour and take about 5 - 10 minutes out. Hasn't happened again.

[/quote]

Even if I watch a film in 3D I don't watch it all the way through in one go, usually take a break about 45 mins in otherwise chances are I could be nursing a nice migraine.
  7. ResidentWebbo Win User

Double Vision?

Remember Snake on the old Nokias? I remember playing that for about 3 hours straight as couldn't sleep one night. I then turned the phone off but everytime I looked at my bedroom wall, I could see the snake again moving about. I was actually playing the
    game again on my bed room wall. Horrible night.
  8. HighlandRainbow Win User

Double Vision?

Thanks for that primo, will keep that guide to hand for reference, well I did actually lose a few places on the last few corners as things were getting to blurry and the 2d race line was turning into a 3D one lol.
  9. HighlandRainbow Win User

Double Vision?

Thanks for the tips guys, will bear them in mind.
Thema:

1. XBox 360 "double vision" problem - Similar Threads - 360 double vision

2. Rayman 360 Double Pack - Compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rayman 360 Double Pack - Compatible?: UK has a version of Rayman Origins and Legends sold together as a double pack (see link). Is this a special disc with both games or is it the regular games on 2 separate discs in a single box?...
  3. changes need to be made, I own an xbox 360, I only play activision games, double wammy server ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changes need to be made, I own an xbox 360, I only play activision games, double wammy server ...: I own an Xbox 360 which is produced by Microsoft, all the games I play are produced by Activision, every time I can't play any of my games because the server is down, the xbox/microsoft company...
  4. Final Fight Double Impact - own on 360 but can't install on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Final Fight Double Impact - own on 360 but can't install on Xbox One: I've been trying to download Final Fight on backwards compatability but am having no luck at all. I own it on 360, have double checked that the license is there on the Xbox website but the game...
  5. Xbox 360 game Double Dip Xbox Live issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game Double Dip Xbox Live issue?: Whenever I go to play an Xbox 360 game (Mass Effect 2 in this case) it gives me a message it could not charge my card for Xbox Live services. I just paid it a few days ago!! What B.S. is this?...
  6. windows 10 and xbox 360 double controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows 10 and xbox 360 double controller: hi, i've 2 wired controllers for xbox 360 and windows 10 doesn't support both when i play with 2 controllers concurrently. how can i use both?? c919fb75-411b-4540-9c01-1dfda4c8955c
  7. Double acting problem with Xbox 360 and one controllers with Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double acting problem with Xbox 360 and one controllers with Windows 10: I have a problem regarding my xbox controller with windows 10. I had a xbox 360 controller and it was working properly and one day it started to act strangely. it was acting as 2 controllers with...
  8. Double gray scale image on new TV when connecting XBox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double gray scale image on new TV when connecting XBox 360?: Trying to connect XBox 360 to a new HiSense 32" TV. when both units were turned on, a double image (in gray scale) of the XBox screen image appears on the TV screen. We used the color coded male...
  9. Have you double the GS on the ONE with the same owning time period of the 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have you double the GS on the ONE with the same owning time period of the 360?: My 360 year 1 total is 5,985 points. almost five months of owning the one¡ 7-16-2014 be the begining the 5th month.}. I have earned 9825 points. 57d6e1a9-9888-461c-8c89-d55f51d48162
  10. Double Security Check-in Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Security Check-in Xbox 360: Every time I go back to my 360, I get this stupid popup. I thought I had turned it off via "My Account" on here, but apparently not. Does anyone know how to fix this? I don't want a 2nd...